Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    How that guy can maintain 60 FPS at all times..that's pretty nuts.
    Well Jesse has a beast of a PC if I recall right.

Edit: Also I had to kill a NPC last night. Since I respected she got mad that I talked to that covenant and said next time we see each other we would be enemy's. So I had to kill her there LOL.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-04-18 at 12:24 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I think the 1st/2nd ranked Blue Sentinel is a sorcerer and at least another in the top 10 is a pyromancer, it's not worthless. There's so many spells it can take some time to find the viable ones though, or just copy the top ranked guys' setups.
    For pvp it's decent. Although it needs a damage buff since it barely hits as hard as any random 1H, and it is super easy to dodge spells. 90% of the sorc spells are useless as well. Try farron storm, it's absolute trash and someone can stand still and not get hit a single time. Same with hail. You can throw it out for half your FP, and it'll hit nothing (and if it does hit, it does less damage than a soul arrow). The only viable offensive sorceries are the soul arrow line, crystal greatsword, and CSS. CSS isn't good except for burst either thanks to its massive cost.

I mean for PvE on your first playthrough. Every single mob had a charge/dash/rushed you and you didn't have the ability to get a cast off before they hit you. That and the whole INT doesn't scale at all until 50+. That pretty much killed caster damage. At 75 int I can throw a CSS and it only does ~800 and costs 55 FP. GHSA does 600~ and costs 14 FP, and I can just swing my onikiri+10 and deal 500 with zero cost (and it swings a lot faster than you can cast).

The bosses that are weak to magic literally get like 2-4 shot if you go back and nuke them, but on the first clear I had to abandon sorceries pretty early on since they just didn't do enough and you ran out really quick. I straight up ran out of casts on Vordt and I went in with full FP and 1 ashen estus charge.

This all doesn't apply as much to pyro though btw, pyro could get to their scaling soft cap super early and fireball is actually kinda decent. I mean pure sorcery builds are just bad.

Offensive miracles are the worst though. I love throwing sun spears but they do so little damage, cost so goddamn much, and just suck in general.
    Last edited by Keltas; 2016-04-18 at 12:51 PM.

Just got invaded by 3 other people at the same time.
    Sounds broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Just got invaded by 3 other people at the same time.
    Sounds broken.
    Yep yesterday I had two invade me and I had to take them both on at the sametime. Safe to say I lost that fight.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

And again invaded, someone with a rapier! easymode weapon
    Using embers is a major downside, not worth the extra health.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    And again invaded, someone with a rapier! easymode weapon
    Using embers is a major downside, not worth the extra health.
    I never use embers or humanity in the souls series. Got tired of the pvp crap, I think I am the only one who hates souls pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Hermit View Post
    I thought this swamp was connected to Oolacile, seeing as you get loads of items that are related to Oolacile, like Dusk's crown or even show Elizabeth's mushroom guys.
    The Abyss Watchers made a lot of sense, seeing as it was closest to the Abyss' formation
    Thats true, but i mean less thematically and more design wise. They did some interesting stuff later with things like the dungeon guards or the wax mechanics, it would have been nice if the poison was different, like maybe random bubbles build up and explode into clouds of toxin instead of a constant aoe that honestly was completely ignorable with you have a poisonbite ring. Would have made fights and awareness more interesting if at any moment right as you chug a huge bubble starts to churn up under you and it becomes a mad dash to avoid satyrs and this toxin cloud thats about to explode or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Started my 2nd character for my Hex Maniac build, once again cleric starting with that mace you can 2hand is OP as fug early game.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Just finished the game, bar the covenant rewards and two character gestures because their stories bugged out i got every item, beat every boss and got the secret ending as my first
    That's actually one of two main endings.

There are actually two secret endings. One where you do exactly what you did but in the brief window where you can move you attack the Fire Keeper and usurp the fire. The other is quite a bit more involved, requiring quests with Anri, Yoel, and Yuria, getting 8 Dark Sigils, and not doing some very specific things along the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of these cool new weapons like the Farron Greatsword and instead I find myself just using and loving a +10 Lightning Long Sword. I am considering switching to a +10 Lightning Lothric Knight Sword instead once my Faith is higher but I just dig the fast attack speed and overall moveset of the straight swords.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the Farron Greatsword is possibly the highest skill cap PVE weapon ever created due to the fact that you can dodge certain attacks with it while maintaining dps. I wonder if speedrunners will end up using it. Probably not since Titanite Scales are kinda out of the way, but I really wanna see some videos of people fighting bosses with the Farron Greatsword while not even being touched.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    All of these cool new weapons like the Farron Greatsword and instead I find myself just using and loving a +10 Lightning Long Sword. I am considering switching to a +10 Lightning Lothric Knight Sword instead once my Faith is higher but I just dig the fast attack speed and overall moveset of the straight swords.

I'm liking the dark sword from the dark wraiths but i dont really know what to infuse it with. (have it on my Knight and Pyro and for the pyro i've just been using the carthus flame spell)

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I feel like the Farron Greatsword is possibly the highest skill cap PVE weapon ever created due to the fact that you can dodge certain attacks with it while maintaining dps. I wonder if speedrunners will end up using it. Probably not since Titanite Scales are kinda out of the way, but I really wanna see some videos of people fighting bosses with the Farron Greatsword while not even being touched.
    I know the crow can drop two scales if you give it Avelyn and Blacksmith's hammer, the rest is pretty spread out though on lizard's, mimic's and some area's. Shame the Dragon Chaser's Ashes is pretty much late game. Could be possible to have it fully upgraded mid game i suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    I'm liking the dark sword from the dark wraiths but i dont really know what to infuse it with. (have it on my Knight and Pyro and for the pyro i've just been using the carthus flame spell)
    Well for the pyro build, i would seek a chaos infusion since that scales both B in int and faith, that should buff the carthus spell as well.

I assume the knight is str based, so heavy infusion will have the weapon scale S in str fully upgraded.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    Well for the pyro build, i would seek a chaos infusion since that scales both B in int and faith, that should buff the carthus spell as well.

I assume the knight is str based, so heavy infusion will have the weapon scale S in str fully upgraded.

The Carthus Flame arc spell is a weapon buff so it wont work with the chaos infusion but it would work with carthus beacon which improves damage with consecutive hits.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    but I really wanna see some videos of people fighting bosses with the Farron Greatsword while not even being touched.
    I kinda struggled with that... I used the weapon for a while but had some problems controlling my combos. I think the problem is that the full 3 attack swing animation is so satisfying and badass that you always want to do it, and bosses really punish you for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Dark Sword is pretty cool. I haven't played around too much with it though but you should infuse it with Dark. Because that would look so cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Estoc bestoc for spamming dmg like stupid C:
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Well Aldrich, Devourer of Gods was easyer then expected.

I finally got the gear I want and my Washing Pole

Now I am dighting Yhorm and there is clearly something I am missing about this fight since I hit him like a wet noodle. Trying to avoid using help/wiki and figure it out on my own

10+ Year Old Account
    A hint for Yhorm if you want it It's a gimmick fight so don't use your normal setup for him

Deleted
    It is games like this which show me how old i have become. Why didnt i push THAT button..

Dark Souls III Kingdom Fall Trailer.

Personally I loved the trailer

- - - Updated - - -

A hint for Yhorm if you want it It's a gimmick fight so don't use your normal setup for him
    Thanks for the tip and I though as much. Figured it Was a gimmick fight like High Lord Wolnir

So I just killed Pontiff and grabbed the bonfire and walked like 10 meters further before a player invaded me. The problem was that I was stuck between a corridor in 2 fog walls so we were unable to reach each other.