Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Leave him be! He is like in his 80's so unless Worgen somehow have super long lives he is bound to die of old age eventually, also for an 80ish year old man he does remarkably well in a fight..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Ambermill - the Dalaran mages there had transported themselves to a pocket dimension. The forsaken had no proof that said mages were out to get them yet they did their best to get in and kill them.
    Those aren't canon, Dalaran was be neutral at the time.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3424905211

(Disclaimer: Yes, we should take this info as a grain of salt, but it does make sense considering Dalaran's stance at time).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post

(Disclaimer: Yes, we should take this info as a grain of salt, but it does make sense considering Dalaran's stance at time).
    But i think the quests make it clear that the mages there are former Kirin Tor mages, that were now backing the Alliance? Their Archmage even yelled ''Lordaeron belongs to the Alliance!''
    Unless we are talking about the vanilia questline.

10+ Year Old Account
    We ignore him and hope he goes away.

7+ Year Old Account
    We need more Genns to give the conflict some spice!
    Fuck the Velens and the Baines. Azeroth needs a real war.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    No it's more "End of the world invasion. Fuck your petty emotions. If your son needs to be unavenged to save the universe then your son needs to just rot and become worm food." Nothing is more important than saving the world from the legion. If you can not comprehend that then you shouldn't be a leader.
    ^ this, and i mained Alliance.
    Honestly, set Genn up to make some side-deals to gather information/material/relics/whatever during the Legions attack so that when all is done and Azeroth is save again he can kick the Forsaken in their crown jewels. Save it for the next expansion when it makes more sense and when both sides have free resources to pursue their conflict.
    My suspension of disbelief only goes so far to take the Legions attack seriously, but suddenly both sides having the manpower to wage a 3-way-fight? Just NO!

10+ Year Old Account
    i like the idea of having leaders that arnt boy scouts. and actually have some flaws. and even if there wrong opinions of there own.

that being said. not the really the best time to be starting this. its nice the alliance finally has some drama. but its timing is a bit off

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    Leave him be! He is like in his 80's so unless Worgen somehow have super long lives he is bound to die of old age eventually, also for an 80ish year old man he does remarkably well in a fight..
    I think it was implied in Wolfheart that the Worgen curse increased his longevity. It's been a while though, really need to re-read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post

That sounds like misunderstanding and jumping to conclusions. Honestly I don't trust the guy's word alone that "Metzen said so", is totally possible that he really made the wrong question.

After all is not Metzen who writes the quests and likely no idea the Ambermill magi are labeled as former Kirin Tor magi. The dude likely forgot this detail and labeled them as Dalaran-affiliated wizards, Metzen likely reacted to that and came up with "oh no no the Kirin Tor was neutral all that time, if that's what happened then those quests are not canon". Sounds like it.

Overall looks like another example of the absolute mess reigning in Blizzard when it comes to minor lore details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawthorne Wipes View Post
    We need more Genns to give the conflict some spice!
    Fuck the Velens and the Baines. Azeroth needs a real war.

Exactly we don't need to hug each other, we need a leaders that are spicing up faction conflict. I'm surprised that people are so eager to kill a guy already. But I suppose those are people that would enjoy cross-faction romance, and possible escalation of conflict would make it hard to fulfill.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Genn is a danger to the Alliance. His personal vendetta against Sylvanas will cost everyone the fate of Azeroth. He commands the entire Alliance military at the Broken Shore and spearheads the invasion against Sylvanas instead of looking for prisoners or fighting the Legion. I mean just look at this guy, hes a complete moron! Even after the supreme leader of your faction dies, you still want to cost more lives on both sides over your kingdom and your son who've been gone for nearly half a decade! He's going to decieve Anduin and Jaina for his personal desires and not what is right for the Alliance.
    Genn should be Supreme Leader of the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Exactly we don't need to hug each other, we need a leaders that are spicing up faction conflict. I'm surprised that people are so eager to kill a guy already. But I suppose those are people that would enjoy cross-faction romance, and possible escalation of conflict would make it hard to fulfill.
    Shush! You want to end up raiding one of your cities again? Real WAR means Alliance screwing the Horde. I'm not after another SOO and I'd like to keep Sylvanas alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Shush! You want to end up raiding one of your cities again? Real WAR means Alliance screwing the Horde. I'm not after another SOO and I'd like to keep Sylvanas alive.
    It doesn't have to end in Alliance raiding Horde we could have some cold war instead and small skimrishes. We need more leaders that have good reasons to be against opposite faction.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    Anduin will leave for a while to train in his priestly ways, and leave Genn in charge. Genn will procede to relentlessly attack the Horde, commiting many war crimes, and alienate and push away all other Alliance leaders in the process. He then will hole up in Stormwind and challenge the world with some questionable evil artifact/magic/entity from times past, and we will have the Siege of Stormwind. He will be spared at the end and taken to trial. He will then manage to escape and travel to an alternate reality to rally Alliance leaders from the past using half-truths. Then they will invade Azeroth, we will push back and invade their realm in a brandd new, completely original expansion.
    Oh god.. Please, let it not be true by a mile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    While I couldn't give a damn about Sylvanas (seriously, who cares about her? There's Nathanos right on the horizon and he's fucking worse than her) I agree that total war would only lead to raid another Horde city and goddamn I'm tired of this bullshit.

It doesn't have to end in Alliance raiding Horde we could have some cold war instead and small skimrishes. We need more leaders that have good reasons to be against opposite faction.
    Indeed, we need minor political conflicts and constant tension. This is what made the faction conflict so engaging in Classic despite having barely any lore attached to it.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    While I couldn't give a damn about Sylvanas (seriously, who cares about her? There's Nathanos right on the horizon and he's fucking worse than her) I agree that total war would only lead to raid another Horde city and goddamn I'm tired of this bullshit.
    Regarding Nathanos and Sylvanas when I was listening to voice files it gave me chuckle :

- Nathanos has been training a new generation of rangers , they represent both our past and our future

- I think often about our future hero

- my people cannot reproduce.

Talk about double meanings xD.

Indeed, we need minor political conflicts and constant tension. This is what made the faction conflict so engaging in Classic despite having barely any lore attached to it.
    Exactly it doesn't have to be full-blown scale conflict. As long as they can get into each others way, make some complications, and have minor clashes from time to time it's all good and dandy in my book.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding Nathanos and Sylvanas when I was listening to voice files it gave me chuckle :

- Nathanos has been training a new generation of rangers , they represent both our past and our future

Talk about double meanings xD.
    Where is the double meaning?

10+ Year Old Account

Haha this was beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Where is the double meaning?
    Sylvanas and Nathanos are having special bond, they clearly had something going on in the past and will have in the future. She often think about future but alas can't have children (with him).

Just giving creepy picture of two zombies having intercourse. xD
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Who seriously cares about her? About an army of people. Guaranteed more people than those who give two shits about Vol'jin.

- - - Updated - - -

Just giving creepy picture of two zombies having intercourse. xD
    Sylvanas is still a piece of ass, just blue skinned. So it's more like chick+zombie... Welcome to the Twilight Zone.