Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

A game that can't even.....

....save the settings for fullscreen surely will be a huge success.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Man, I don't know why they have released this in a production version already. OH WAIT..

Thanks to Rivellana for an awesome signature

Of all the issues this Beta Weekend/stress test has, that's what you focus on?

Seriously, that's an UI/configuration issue, one of the few things that's easy to fix in a game. Don't get too hung up on it.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this your first beta weekend? I set my settings once and never had to bother with them again since I got in as a tester months ago. Oh but wait, you encountered a bug?!?! In BETA????

You poor soul

Weren't they revoking beta/future access to games if people complained about issues in the beta?

The screen set just fine when I restarted the game later.

Well, my resolution change didn't seem to do anything (double clicked the window bar at the top, in the end). And I had to re-do the very first tutorial training session at least 3 times, because I killed little bots too fast and then the robot voice told me I still needed to kill bots (different stages of bots). Neither one is a big deal for me personally, but if they're hoping to bring in new players, it seems odd that these sorts of bugs would remain in for a stress test - when the testing has little to do with these kinds of bugs, and everything to do with getting as many people piling into the game as possible.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

10+ Year Old Account
    @Baikalsan you can google games in development that are open to test are actually called beta or one of its stage, and in beta version of the games things happen.
    You are given early access without* have to buying the game to test* things and report*.
    I am not mad that your vision and intelligence is limited but i am mad for blizzard let people like this have access and i have not.

First time playing today and not having that problem.

Servers seem to be down now though.

Guys.

Hitting ALT+ENTER is hard.

But yes..they did need to fix this.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the OPs defense, I've had this issue for months now. Not really sure why it hasn't been fixed but it's rare enough and not exactly a game breaker.

I've been keeping mine on Windowed Fullscreen and it's been fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    worked just fine for me. Seems to be user error. Oh and....BETA

15+ Year Old Account
    This is why only a select few is elected to be in the beta, as those ppl will give meaningful feedback, opposed to this...
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    This is why only a select few is elected to be in the beta, as those ppl will give meaningful feedback, opposed to this...
    Actually feedback in the dedicated forum truly made me a believer in eugenics cause now I'm almost convinced some people shouldn't be born... You are delusional if you think that beta feedback was more constructive than in any other game...

On serious note. I think OW has more serious issues:
    - endless rock/paper/scissors can get tedious after even a short while, that is as long as you want to win. If you accept to loose the round I guess you can pick whatever you want and just go "fuck it"
    - very limited movement options outside few heroes skills, where's mah strafe jump
    - projectiles the sizes of melons (except 2 or 3 heroes), where's mah aim skill display
    - stacking heroes, where's mah logic. No seriously.. that one is just plain retarded.

There is few more but w/e. I've pre-ordered long time ago and I'm playing it when time allows it, but this is not an "omfg" game. It's just another fun game - which is not fine for me, cause it had the potential of being amazing game. It will deff get a following due to Blizz tag and its sjw/lgbt agenda pushing publicity though.

Deleted
    You mean it CAN'T SAVE THE SETTINGS!? It's completely unplayable, everyone should cancel their pre-purchases right NOW and sue Blizzard for cheating and trying to steal their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Braktixx View Post
    You mean it CAN'T SAVE THE SETTINGS!? It's completely unplayable, everyone should cancel their pre-purchases right NOW and sue Blizzard for cheating and trying to steal their money.
    It opens reduced screen size the first time, and after that it saved my settings every time I opened it.

OP basically wanted to find some shit to step in to have something to complain about and obviously found some regardless that this is not a finished product and in beta, the game won't be released like this. This is basically someone wanting to complain about stepping in shit so they took a shit in the middle of the room, stepped in it and then used it as evidence and complained about people shitting on floors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Creepjack View Post
    There is few more but w/e. I've pre-ordered long time ago and I'm playing it when time allows it, but this is not an "omfg" game. It's just another fun game - which is not fine for me, cause it had the potential of being amazing game. It will deff get a following due to Blizz tag and its sjw/lgbt agenda pushing publicity though.
    Is it the new buzzword now to blame sjw/lgbt for everything? Have we moved on from dirty casuals to peoples sexual identities? Dont like a video game? Obviously a transexual is to blame. Don't like FPS? Must of been those PC fuckers.
    Rock paper scissors? -> Penis, Vagina, Hermaphrodite
    Limited movement? -> This is the fault of people who call mexicans 'illegal aliens'
    Projectiles the size of watermelons? -> Womens liberation movement was to blame, they wanted 'melons' to be bigger.
    Stacking heroes? -> Gays to blame. It is -always- better to stack heroes, so the whole team of tracers can get wiped out by 1 mei. Awesome team plan.

*Picard Facepalm - Another steller day on the internuts.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-04-18 at 03:52 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Weren't they revoking beta/future access to games if people complained about issues in the beta?
    sorta, they thank you if you give them good feedback like "hey this is a bug, this is how i ran into it"

and they lower your chances for beta in the future if you provide feedback... like this "come on blizzard why is this game so buggy, fix it" uhh... <_<

then those people makes fourms about bugs in a beta as if its something not normal... wait...

lol, I always have to change it to 144hz.

I'm glad that is my only complaint with the BETA.
    and in case you didn't notice.
    ITS STILL A BETA BUDDY BOY

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    sorta, they thank you if you give them good feedback like "hey this is a bug, this is how i ran into it"

and they lower your chances for beta in the future if you provide feedback... like this "come on blizzard why is this game so buggy, fix it" uhh... <_<

then those people makes fourms about bugs in a beta as if its something not normal... wait...
    Is there proof that they reduced chances or did some people not get multiple invites and jumped to the conclusion that the system was rigged against them rather than the more likely scenario that they just didn't randomly get chosen again? If there is no proof then I am going to go with randomly didn't get chosen again.