Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think people are unfriendly in cold countries because they have to stay inside elbow to elbow, knee to knee with family 8-10 months out of the year. When they finally get to go outside they want to be left alone.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I think people are unfriendly in cold countries because they have to stay inside elbow to elbow, knee to knee with family 8-10 months out of the year. When they finally get to go outside they want to be left alone.
    Okay I really laughed out loud on this remark.

Deleted
    You obviously feel some resentment toward Europe - just say it out loud and admit to it, and you'll eventually feel better about it.

Don't forget the polar bears roaming the streets.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

15+ Year Old Account
    You say that like it's a bad thing?

Lmfao!

Tbf the cold is not that much of an issue, sufficient clothes will do, now 40c in Rome is sn entirely different issue :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    That's your only issue?

- - - Updated - - -

Where are you from?
    People losing their freedom of speech is quite a big issue IMO and multiculturalism being considered over the people safety is also a huge deal IMO. But yes, those are my main concerns.

I am from Brazil, south of Brazil, to be more precise.

10+ Year Old Account
    You obviously feel some resentment toward Europe - just say it out loud and admit to it, and you'll eventually feel better about it.
    Come on he lives in Reno, which is a fake Las Vegas and Las Vegas itself is fake. What would you expect?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    People losing their freedom of speech is quite a big issue IMO and multiculturalism being considered over the people safety is also a huge deal IMO. But yes, those are my main concerns.

I agree about those two problems. I think multiculturalism and political correctness are a plague for Europe, but things are far from being as destructive as they eventually could turn out to be. We need an awakening.

By the way, consider Portugal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Which European country is losing the freedom of speech?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Come on he lives in Reno, which is a fake Las Vegas and Las Vegas itself is fake. What would you expect?
    It's so sad when he pointed out white people being a majority in their own countries and also successful as something of a concern... Wow.

I agree about those two problems. I think multiculturalism and political correctness are a plague for Europe, but things are far from being as destructive as they eventually could turn out to be. We need an awakening.

By the way, consider Portugal.
    Because of the language? Or they don't suffer from those problems as much? Most reports I see of those problems are from Sweden, Germany and UK.

There is a site with quite a few working opportunities there, but mostly web development, which I don't like much (unfortunately, most jobs are nowadays are for web development).

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Which European country is losing the freedom of speech?
    From my point of view: Sweden, Germany and UK.
    Last edited by Knolan; 2016-04-18 at 02:20 PM.

Deleted
    Because of the language? Or they don't suffer from those problems as much? Most reports I see of those problems are from Sweden, Germany and UK.

There is a site with quite a few working opportunities there, but mostly web development, which I don't like much (unfortunately, most jobs are nowadays are for web development).
    You'd fit in better I think. If you don't want to be in a country that has issues with political correctness, multiculturalism and general sissiness, consider Eastern Europe, and particularly Poland and Czechia (Czech Republic, lol).

Just to be clear, Eastern Europeans are a much more proud and honourable people today than those of Western origin. Nobody would come to our lands and mess with us, let alone make it difficult for us to just say words against issues they created.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, that reminds me, I should give a little speech on the cowardly mentality of Western and Northern Europeans today. But that would be in a different thread.

No collumn regarding sexy people, I for one says this is invalid at that point!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just to be clear, Eastern Europeans are a much more proud and honourable people today than those of Western origin. Nobody would come to our lands and mess with us, let alone make it difficult for us to just say words against issues they created.
    Yes indeed. Just look at those proud and honorable Ukrainians. They sure showed Russia!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    That's a little difficult to judge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Yes indeed. Just look at those proud and honorable Ukrainians. They sure showed Russia!
    You think there's much to do against Russia? But hey, Russians are Eastern Europeans, and they sure do whatever they want. And try to ask a Russian about foreigners causing issues in his countries - if you tried to tone down his words, he'd kick your ass.

No. No they're not losing their freedom of speech. Whatever you've read on the internet is not true. It's not illegal to talk about immigration, it's done frequently. It's however, illegal to incite hatred towards minorities, huge difference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index
    https://www.fraserinstitute.org/site...ary-report.pdf

Regeringsformen, Chapter 2 (Fundamental Rights and Freedoms) protects personal freedom of expression "whether orally, pictorially, in writing, or in any other way"

Tryckfrihetsförordningen (Freedom of the Press Act) protects the freedom of printed press, as well as the principle of free access to public records (Principle of Public Access) and the right to communicate information to the press anonymously. For a newspaper to be covered by this law, it must be registered and have a "legally responsible publisher", a Swedish legal term meaning a person who is ultimately accountable for the printed material.

Yttrandefrihetsgrundlagen (Fundamental Law on Freedom of Expression) extends protections similar to those of Tryckfrihetsförordningen to other media, including television, radio and web sites

15+ Year Old Account
    You think there's much to do against Russia? But hey, Russians are Eastern Europeans, and they sure do whatever they want. And try to ask a Russian about foreigners causing issues in his countries - if you tried to tone down his words, he'd kick your ass.
    So instead they stand up to what.. the immigrants? Which there aren''t any because most of the eastern countries are such a shit holes that they'd rather stay home.

You'd fit in better I think. If you don't want to be in a country that has issues with political correctness, multiculturalism and general sissiness, consider Eastern Europe, and particularly Poland and Czechia (Czech Republic, lol).

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, that reminds me, I should give a little speech on the cowardly mentality of Western and Northern Europeans today. But that would be in a different thread.
    Is it possible that you suffer from some inferiority complex that you constantly have to take other people's accomplishments as your own? : /

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    I am from the south of Brazil, do you really think women of Europe can compete? The two best things from here are the women and the food (google: churrasco gaúcho).

Besides, I am married.