10+ Year Old Account
    I don't view either club as cheats now, they are starting afresh and good luck to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Looking at the Vardy red card situation, it's always made me wonder, why do football referees take so much shit from players?

Take Rugby for example. If the ref calls a player over and tells them to 'quit it' (whatever it is), you'll hear him say 'yes sir' and that'll be it. However in Football referees take I don't know how much abuse from players.

Just food for thought really. I've never understood why Football refs put up with it.
    Me and a friend of mine have this dream of seeing the ref just putting the yellow card in the air and do a 360 if/when he is swarmed by players. We call it "Yellow card for mingling", needs to happend.

Tho I thought there was some kind of change in that regard recently? Something like only the booked player and team captain is allowed to "discuss" with the ref? Or have I just dreamt that my dream came true?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaman View Post
    Tho I thought there was some kind of change in that regard recently? Something like only the booked player and team captain is allowed to "discuss" with the ref? Or have I just dreamt that my dream came true?
    Yea i thought that too..then you watch barca play and its sad.

Deleted
    Vardy is facing an FA charge of improper conduct. Could see his ban increased. While it wasn't pretty to see, players at big clubs get away with much worse than that.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Vardy is facing an FA charge of improper conduct. Could see his ban increased. While it wasn't pretty to see, players at big clubs get away with much worse than that.
    Chat shit. Get banged.

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea have just won the UEFA Youth League.
    Shame we'll never see them in the senior team

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Chat shit. Get banged.

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea have just won the UEFA Youth League.
    Shame we'll never see them in the senior team
    Unless you get Van Gaal as coach

He'll sell your players, replace them by people who are prone to injuries and is then forced to play youngsters while bragging how brilliant he is for discovering that talent.

I think Barcelona will win the league, they got easiest matches ahead compared to Atletico and Real:

Barcelona:
    Deportivo La C… (13)
    Sporting Gijón (18)
    Real Betis (14)
    Espanyol (15)
    Granada (17)

Atletico:
    Athletic Bilbao (5)
    Málaga (8)
    Rayo Vallecano (16)
    Levante (19)
    Celta de Vigo (6)

Real Madrid:
    Villarreal (4)
    Rayo Vallecano (16)
    Real Sociedad (9)
    Valencia (11)
    Deportivo La C… (13)

(Numbers are their current standing in table)

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    A few weeks back I said "Barca can't bottle this. All their opponents are 10th place or lower".

So don't take those match-ups for granted

happy for Rangers. hope they can win the Scottish Cup

Kane with a stunner.
    Hope this boy keeps his form up for the Euros.

Deleted
    Spurs keeping them honest. How bad would Leicester feel if they did what City did to United.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Spurs keeping them honest. How bad would Leicester feel if they did what City did to United.
    Probably terrible, but tbh they should already be proud. No small feat, they pretty much have secured CL next season and gave the Big 4 a run for their money.

Deli Alli scores a nice goal and then misses an open goal, and holy shit Pochettino is furious about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that it matters too much, we pick up another on the counter. Kane with his 700th goal this season.

Deleted
    nice to see the England squad beating Stoke.

Lol, benfica keeps ahead with another shitty game. Can't believe Setúbal failed those 2 opportunities at minute 91...

Don't even start with the Slimani goal. Yes, it was offside, by a bit not those retard lines that lampioes posted on facebook with a huge curve. But the goal from Teo wasn't offside and it was annulled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Lol, benfica keeps ahead with another shitty game. Can't believe Setúbal failed those 2 opportunities at minute 91...

Don't even start with the Slimani goal. Yes, it was offside, by a bit not those retard lines that lampioes posted on facebook with a huge curve. But the goal from Teo wasn't offside and it was annulled.
    Says Benfica's match was shitty, isn't even aware how crap scp's game was.

Benfica, despite suffering a goal right at 14 seconds, demolished Setubal in the 1st half. Failed because it missed so many goal chances. 2nd half, on the other hand, was garbage.

With 2 Goals tonight Harry Kane keeps just ahead of the chasing pack for the Golden Boot
    Jamie Vardy (22 Goals)
    Sergio Agruero (21 Goals)
    and
    Aston Villa (23 Goals)

10+ Year Old Account
    Aston villa scored that many?

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    With 2 Goals tonight Harry Kane keeps just ahead of the chasing pack for the Golden Boot
    Jamie Vardy (22 Goals)
    and
    Aston Villa (23 Goals)

Aguero's record of 21 in 24 is very impressive. There are deficiencies in other areas but if they'd been able to field him and De Bruyne all season then you'd have to believe that Man City would be better placed in the league than they are now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Jamie Vardy (22 Goals)
    and
    Aston Villa (23 Goals)

Golden boot? Mate Ronaldo and Jonas are already at 30 goals , you actually think any of those will surpass them?

So apparently Neymar slapped Barragan (valência defender) post match. Fucking cunt. Hope he gets suspended. Barça is all flowers and sunshine until they lose.