Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Fuck that shit, all they need to do on the bloody alpha is implement suramar and fix the balancing, they're already testing raid bosses and the pvp prestige system. So much for their faster expansion BS, I guess it's time to unsubscribe august is too far away to continue paying them.

Well, pax east this week (?) So I'm guessing an official transition to beta sometime next week.

Deleted
    Hype for release.. but I am so disapoint it's not earlier :'( No alpha access, no beta, no prepatch for months

Here I was thinking 2nd week of September.

Quote Originally Posted by tomek View Post
    prepatch june?
    Probably late July or early August. Pre-patch is almost always a month before release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mixed feelings for this one. I was hoping this content draught wouldn't last that long.

On the other hand I'll be able to enjoy my summer vacation before returning for work (early week for DH notwithstanding)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait!!!

August 30th... wow that sucks.

Hyped but man this waiting game each expansion sucks

Although I can't wait for WoD to end, I though the release was going to be more towards Oct. or Nov. - this seems a bit rushed. Maybe it's just because Aug. seems like a weird release date for an expansion. Can't wait for Legion non the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Cripster View Post
    I'm not sure I can handle another 4 months of Hellfire guys... Hold me? :'(
    It's okay. There is plenty of other stuff to do. Yesterday I soloed 25 Heroic Firelands (Which was actually a challenge) and I just hit exalted with the Netherwing faction for mounts. The point is, there is other content besides HFC. 7.0 prepatch will probably be in June.

Great to have a release date. Can't wait!

Illidan's got plenty of prep time, he better be prepared.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna assume the pre invasion launch event will be around end of may or so or first week of june in timely ways of the movie so people have something to do til the aug 30th launch.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait!!!
    Is a Thursday as well which is usually a day off for me unless someone calls in sick.

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder View Post
    So much for "releasing expansions faster", with a 14 MONTH DELAY since HFC.

Almost as bad as ICC before Cataclysm, and that was probably one of the longest waiting times.
    ICC was full year, Demon Soul 8 months, SoO 14 months and HFC 14 months.

Blizzard will never, never deliver faster last patches.

Deleted
    Totaaaaally didn't see this coming. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    I can already imagine the servers performance on the first few days of release. 2 minute silence for all of us for what happened during WOD release.
    The capacity was recently increased so hopefully they will handle it better this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    LMFAO!!!!! Fucking Blizzard...

August 30... Well they made good on their promise. It would be released before September.

What a huge fucking slap in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    LMFAO!!!!! Fucking Blizzard...

August 30... Well they made good on their promise. It would be released before September.

What a huge fucking slap in the face.
    How is it a slap in the face? WoD was like 4 weeks early at the most. This is about 2-3 early.