Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cripster View Post
    I'm not sure I can handle another 4 months of Hellfire guys... Hold me? :'(
    Holds crispter tightly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toon181 View Post
    Please pay no attention to vanilla servers.
    You're writing this as if closing the private server gives them a bad name. Quite the opposite.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    I'm not defending Blizzard, at all, but this is some amazing mental gymnastics to come to this conclusion.
    Not even remotely. Especially if you bothered to read the entirety of my post.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Sanctions View Post
    Not even remotely. Especially if you bothered to read the entirety of my post.
    But it is.

Is it releasing during summer? Yes.

Therefore it's true.

You can't go into some rant to break down a fact if it's a fact. If something is true, it's true.

Unless you're attaching the "technically true" to the Dec 31st to Jan 1st thing, in which case that argument was so nonsensical and unrelated I blocked it out because it was shameful to even use that as a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The capacity was recently increased so hopefully they will handle it better this time.
    Famous last words.

To be fair though, one of the biggest issues with the WoD launch were the garrisons where every player needed a separate instance. We do have Class Halls this time, but they're shared among several players.

But yeah, I'm not sure that'll be enough to save the servers.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Haha, been a while since I've seen the "GG Blizz" quote. Then again, it's been quite a few years since I was a teenager.

Anyway, I disagree with point 3. WoD has given a LOT of content. Remember, the majority don't raid.
    Wait im not a raiding what content has wod given use ? the normal leveling zone content and tanan jungle ? every expansion since wrath has given us less and less and thats a fact.

Once again, I guess it's unreasonable for people to get angry over products that dissatisfy them.

Typically the solution from companies isn't "lel quit I don't care" it's "what can we do to make it right?"

Blizzard has adopted the "lel fek u just quit playing if you don't like it :^)"
    But not everyone has the same issues as you, it's all completely subjective in a video game. I've been here since day 1 and I still love the game as much as I did back then. I've had countless friends who played, most don't nowadays. And it's not because of the decisions the developers made, it's because the morons grew up, got married, made babies, and got lost in the American Nightmare. (I'm a only a tad bitter about that.)

I will admit, I am not in Alpha. But I am hawkishly following the streamers and videos, and I like what I see. I liked WoD from day one and like it the same now (Garrisons blow, but I just ignore that part of the game.)

I know YOU feel differently, and you're expressing those feelings. Maybe I don't understand what exactly is making you so angry.

What exactly do you want them to "make right?" What is so wrong with the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Haha perfect, they release it the day that summer holidays end... That's just epic hah
    Which is great, letting us enjoy summer!

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    I can already imagine the servers performance on the first few days of release. 2 minute silence for all of us for what happened during WOD release.
    If the doomsayers are correct there won't be any players to cause server issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Fuck that shit, all they need to do on the bloody alpha is implement suramar and fix the balancing, they're already testing raid bosses and the pvp prestige system. So much for their faster expansion BS, I guess it's time to unsubscribe august is too far away to continue paying them.
    You're an angry little elf aren't you?

Im happy that they are releasing in August. It is the perfect amount of time to get things done before then! Think of all the stuff you could be doing to prepare! You could be saving up a nice stash of gold (like I am, currently at 2.2m), completing all raids, and doing some nice surfing.

But I mean, it has happened, in regards to many things Blizzard has done alone?

Flying, that RealID name fiasco, dungeon difficulty during Cataclysm (even though that was absurd)

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting.

Outrage and anger is good - silencing that sort of stuff is bad and it closes avenues of discussion and reason. A forum where everyone agreed on everything and it was all peachy-keen would be extraordinarily boring and I'm sure you agree.
    Of course, I agree they have made bad decisions for sure, some they have fixed some they haven't. I am not saying it is not worth discussion but you can't buy into their product after repeat failures and then continue to moan and groan when you can just move on. Hope is only good for so long before it becomes a mental issue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    But not everyone has the same issues as you, it's all completely subjective in a video game. I've been here since day 1 and I still love the game as much as I did back then. I've had countless friends who played, most don't nowadays. And it's not because of the decisions the developers made, it's because the morons grew up, got married, made babies, and got lost in the American Nightmare. (I'm a only a tad bitter about that.)

I will admit, I am not in Alpha. But I am hawkishly following the streamers and videos, and I like what I see. I liked WoD from day one and like it the same now (Garrisons blow, but I just ignore that part of the game.)

I know YOU feel differently, and you're expressing those feelings. Maybe I don't understand what exactly is making you so angry.

What exactly do you want them to "make right?" What is so wrong with the game?
    The fucking content gaps. You can't say "this time for real!" and "the team is bigger than ever!" over the course of 6 years and DELIVER ON ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. There wasn't even a fucking middle tier in WoD to blame it on. It was literally one additional raid past the launch plus a zone that should've been in at launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensa View Post
    I stopped WoD the day Hellfire dropped. And guess what not only have I saved over $200.00 I didn't miss a thing in reality (skipping shipyards alone was worth $200.00).

But 14 months between WoD and Legion is just pitiful especially when you consider 3 things:

1) the repeated lie about faster release cycles that Blizzard had to know wasn't plausible / going to happen

2) the fact that Legion, as Blues have said themselves, is really the continuation of WoD and that work had started on it before WoD was even released

3) the gob-smacking lack of content in WoD (which will still end up tied for longest expansion cycle despite missing an entire tier etc)

GG Blizz
    Please dont let the door hit you on the way out.

- - - Updated - - -

The fucking content gaps. You can't say "this time for real!" and "the team is bigger than ever!" over the course of 6 years and DELIVER ON ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. There wasn't even a fucking middle tier in WoD to blame it on. It was literally one additional raid past the launch plus a zone that should've been in at launch.
    Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Please dont let the door hit you on the way out.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.
    For anyone defending this stuff, remember, you're on the side of Jaylock now.

If that doesn't tell you you're on the wrong side of something...

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh...earlier than I expected. I guess four months is enough to get everything in order, right?

Right?

It launches the day after the semester starts.... god damn it Blizzard, it appears the Legion has returned and seeks to bring my GPA to its knees
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Please remain subscribed

Please enjoy the Warcraft movie

There is plenty of content already, and legion will be the best expansion ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Huh...earlier than I expected. I guess four months is enough to get everything in order, right?

Right?
    Absolutely.

Somebody else in the mood to go through last years posts and search for all the "WOD was so short because it gives us faster expansions" posts?

But it is.

Is it releasing during summer? Yes.

Therefore it's true.
    And I didn't say it wasn't true.

I said (or more correctly, intended to imply) that it's deceitful to call it a "summer release!" because that term -- whether you want to admit it or not, and we all know you don't -- implies that it was released in and more importantly for the summer. Not the ass end of it so they can just say that it was a summer release. It's practically right up there with lawyer-jargon.

But hey, if you don't understand how it's exactly the same as saying that a December 30th, 2015 release is a "2015 release!", there's no rationalizing with you.