Poll: August 30 release date is...

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    We paid 10 dollars more. Got 1 tier less and they couldn't even make their promise of faster raid tiers. Yeah first sign of any bullshit in Legion and I'm gone. This is definitely my last expansion if they don't step shit up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Four more months of "Let's See How Many Salvage Crates I Can Hoard" amirite?

Deleted
    Hype train has stopped for me, but I am sure it will return after a 3-4 month break.

Better than June, possibly best of all dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaphaze View Post
    Not trying to be a blind hater here, just genuinely baffled here.

SOO was a year+ and blizzard said it was to prepare to push out expansions faster. They only put 2 raid tiers into WoD (ogre raid is same as BRF, don't bother with that arguement) so they could "put out a yearly expansion", and yet they STILL manage to have 12 months of HFC. Why?

I mean I'm sure they and everyone with a brain realizes 12 months of the same content is unacceptable, and they've been trying to fix it since what, WOTLK? Why can't they seem to push out content faster? Why do they even bother saying they want yearly expansions anymore?

I feel like a "sunwell tier", a tier where the Ilevels are higher, but tier pieces are the same, but different slots, is a much better option. Development time to create a sunwell raid is shorter than it is to create a HFC or a BT/hyjal, and gives them another 6-8 months to really get the next expansion right. Hell, even a WOTLK ruby sanctum type of raid would be better than a complete drought of content for 14 months.

And don't even get me started on them not adding 5 mans. in TBC, WOTLK, and even Cata we had new 5 mans with the final year-long raid tier, and yet NOW we have no 5 mans and the SAME end raid tier length. I legitimately do not understand how blizzard can justify that. And that's coming from a long time and current supporter of Blizzard.
    I'm not sure anyone at this point can defend the length of WoD's final patch. I'm looking forward to Legion, but after saying we wouldn't see another 12-month final raid tier after ICC, that Cata's DS raid tier lasted "too long" at 10 months, to have SoO hit 13 months and HFC 14? That's a huge letdown, especially with how few major content patches WoD had.

Legion needs to deliver.

Deleted
    It's quite a disappointment.

Hopefully the pre-patch hits at least one month earlier.

With that said... they will have more than enough time to sort out the kinks on class design... and there are loads of them. So... they better not waste that time.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-04-18 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    Four more months of "Let's See How Many Salvage Crates I Can Hoard" amirite?
    Yeah, I think I am going to put the brakes on over summer, well, until pre-patch, or late July. I have no room left on my characters, 2 guild banks full and some alts... Other than farming gold, there isn't much to do for me, and logging in just to take care of garrisons is more of a chore than I can handle anymore.

Other than that, free time + outside = win amiright?

someone had a "legion will release by this date" thing in his sig, anyone know who it was? wonder how close he is :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Hopefully the pre-patch hits at least one month earlier.
    June prepatch would be fantastic. I'm drowning in hoarded xmog gear and it would be smart to give pre-order players an extra month to mess around on their demon hunters.

It's too late, BUT it makes sense not to release it in the middle of summer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will this end up being our longest content drought so far? I haven't really been keeping track. I just haven't seen many people complaining about it so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

My semester starts that Monday so it's too late unless the Legion is planning to destroy my GPA too
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

It's too late. I thought they were gonna release it close to the movie so they could sell a lot of expansion packs. Returning players will grow tired in a month now and then not buy Legion. I guess they wanna make room for Overwatch.

im perfectly fine with it. I will be winding down my summer adventures outside and on trips and using my weekends outdoors. only thing is, i'll still be finishing up race season. the scca national championships will be in mid September so i won't be hitting legion hard until after that.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    It is great, because now we don't get f....... release date threads.

Oh wait..now we get "What do you feel about the release date" threads.
    lol so true

Little later than I would of liked. Work really picks up the mid August to the point that I probably wont be able to take time off to play.

Not the end of the world, as long as the content is good I don't mind waiting.

Deleted
    Pre-patch please.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's far too late. Has been for awhile. Black Desert got me now. I'll be back for legion don't get me wrong, but another 1 year content drought after a content dry expansion? Sorry I love you Blizz/WoW but if I'm not enjoying my time, I'm not gonna sub. See ya at prepatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I'm not sure anyone at this point can defend the length of WoD's final patch. I'm looking forward to Legion, but after saying we wouldn't see another 12-month final raid tier after ICC, that Cata's DS raid tier lasted "too long" at 10 months, to have SoO hit 13 months and HFC 14? That's a huge letdown, especially with how few major content patches WoD had.

Legion needs to deliver.
    I just don't get how they can justify not adding 5mans or any of that kind of content to speed up raid development, and have raid tiers take LONGER with LESS content in between.

My hype has been completely extinguished for legion to be honest. I've already pre-ordered and I'm sure I'll play, but the magic I've felt every expansion disappeared in WoD, and I honestly don't see how they can bring it back in legion.

Deleted
    Uhm as expected. Hope the PTR for 7.0 goes up soon. Want to play class-changes.