Poll: Would you use this addon?

Deleted

[StatSquisher] An Addon that Simulates a StatSquish!

Welcome to the official announcement of my coming-soon addon: StatSquisher!

This addon simulates a StatSquish at whatever level you like. Do you want to go back to having just 20,000 health? You can do it! What about 50,000? You can do that too! Or if you enjoy larger numbers, heck - just make your health in the millions!

Here's a preview of the addon:

Interested? Reply below if you want to test the addon!

I never understood the obsession with stat squishing. Health and damage scale relative to each other, it doesn't actually affect the gameplay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    I never understood the obsession with stat squishing. Health and damage scale relative to each other, it doesn't actually affect the gameplay.
    Numbers are easier to read, and some people like seeing their damage slowly ramp from 1 to 500.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love an AddOn that gave us the REAL stat numbers back, as if StatSquish never happened...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    numbers affect us when bosses gotta heal up to not go above the 2.1bill HP limit, giving classes with executes an edge as they can use it more than just once, and it makes for boring fights *looks at Garrosh*
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s