Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Epic, right in the middle of my fucking vacation <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    This is hilarious. I'm not surprised but I will be if anyone is still around by the time Legion is actually released.
    Only surprise here is that people are actually dumb enough to think they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I wonder when dem' early access will be?
    The early Demon Hunter access? probably 2 weeks before release.

So since it'll be ages before we get the actual expansion...

The systems and class changes and all that come with the same patch that brings the pre-expansion event, correct? Maybe we can hope that they'll give us more than the typical month to do that? It would make sense considering everyone's gonna have to re-learn their class. Also has to account for the early DH access, even though I bet that's just for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    And 'lo! The community erupted in fair, balanced and well-founded criticism, argued impeccably, with perspective from all sides.
    (This comment has been brought to you from AU Earth).
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Only surprise here is that people are actually dumb enough to think they won't.
    You're right. The fanboys will sit there trying desperately to keep the burning boat afloat.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    So since it'll be ages before we get the actual expansion...

The systems and class changes and all that come with the same patch that brings the pre-expansion event, correct? Maybe we can hope that they'll give us more than the typical month to do that? It would make sense considering everyone's gonna have to re-learn their class. Also has to account for the early DH access, even though I bet that's just for a week.
    Relearning a rotation doesn't take long, though I have been watching every single spec preview to know what they can all do, it is making choosing a second main toon next to the DH very hard to choose.

Hehe I wanted check out latest build and get strange wow error when try to run the game, running repair tool now xD

Hi everyone. Long time listener, first time caller. I just wanted to say that I don't think a large portion of you people actually know when summer is. June 20th-September 21st is summer. This isn't a personal belief of when summer is, but the factual dates to which summer is defined by every authority on the planet. Making September 2 times more summer than June will ever be.

Didn't FF14 have a content patch 3 months before their first expansion?

And they have less subscribers and a smaller team...

yet they still did content before the expansion so whats up blizzard? No point in putting all your eggs in one basket if you fucking drop the basket
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    You're right. The fanboys will sit there trying desperately to keep the burning boat afloat.
    See, you're going on about it like you're not playing or going to, so why hang around here really? Nothing better to do with your life than hanging on a forum related to a game you have no interest in?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you all as hyped for Legion (aka WoD 2) as you were about WoD? Its gonna be that expansion with 10 mil subscribers at launch again, i think...

See, you're going on about it like you're not playing or going to, so why hang around here really?
    Because I can.

I thought it was pretty much a given it would be released in September.

I don't know why people are surprised or upset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too little, too late.

Hope this is not another 2 tier expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because I can.
    And there's the sad part. Most people got better things to do than hanging around a gaming forum for a game they don't care about. Ah well.

See, you're going on about it like you're not playing or going to, so why hang around here really?
    Its that love hate relationship of course . Scorned by wow but you still check its facebook page to see what its doing haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    If they were cutting features it'd be out a lot sooner than August 30. Most of the unfinished/buggy stuff in the Alpha right now is related to the new features.
    Doesn't mean they can't cut them instead of fixing them when the deadline draws close.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Relearning a rotation doesn't take long, though I have been watching every single spec preview to know what they can all do, it is making choosing a second main toon next to the DH very hard to choose.
    Yeah dude tell me about it. My "current main" (been unsubbed for at least 6 months now) is Destro Lock, and it's still really hard to tell if it'll actually be fun at max level. FinalBoss's Destro spec preview didn't contain the artifact, which looks like it is what ties the spec together. Even still, I'm REALLY unhappy with them taking so many of our spells that we already had, and throwing them into the talent tree. Also definitely NOT a fan of RNG as a mastery.

From the start, I knew I'd want to reroll Demon Hunter, and it looks like that's even more of a possibility after Destro's apparent...."destruction." Vengeance actually looks like a lot of fun to play.

And there's the sad part.
    Nothing sad about it. I spend less than ten minutes here when I do come around. What's actually sad is people like you who will gladly put up with all the crap Blizzard throws at you and actually THANK them for it.

damn long time still