N'Zoth & Thal'Dranath

In my opinion it is absolutely clear, that N'Zoth's prison will be uncovered by the raise of Thal'Dranath.

I'm absolutely aware that other threads had handled this topic already.

But I'm absolutely certain that Nzoth will be in connection with Thal'Dranath.

Look at these two maps,

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/N'Zoth...or-Ordered.jpg

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/N'Zoth...leLocation.png

Why else should they create this potential geographical connectivity? In chronicle it says that he's enchambered in an enchanted prison below suramar, through tectonical activity shifted south to future Thal'Dranath.

Adding to that, it's absolutely clear that blizz emphasizes with wotlk this time and an old God as enemy of an expansion would be the perfect try. and the old God cycle of cthun, yogg, yshaarj and now Nzoth would fit into a plan maybe made years ago with an old God every two xpacs.

This is pure speculation but I think it's well fed with the geographical connection.

Yeah! I made a similar observation over at another thread.

Azshara ties in nicely to this theory as well, as she ends Azsuna questing and the Eye of Azshara in a particularly angry note. Spoiler alert, we piss her right the fuck off.

Xal'atath confirms that N'zoth is still in his Titan Prison, so inferring from all the evidence that we have collected so far I think it is pretty safe to speculate that in 7.2, the plot will revolve around Azshara raising Thal'dranath and N'zoth's Prison from the sea floor and we'll have a raid there.

I'd like to see us accidentally release N'zoth from his prison by mistake, and suffer the consequences of a N'zoth expansion in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I'd like to see us accidentally release N'zoth from his prison by mistake, and suffer the consequences of a N'zoth expansion in the future.
    This is exactly what should happen. It would then give us headway to having him swimming around the sea causing much more trouble. N'zoth's first mate inc?

10+ Year Old Account
    i somewhat feel resentful. the chronicle seems to have underpowered the old gods and gimped them. The mystery has diminished for me the old gods were better lore than the legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    i somewhat feel resentful. the chronicle seems to have underpowered the old gods and gimped them. The mystery has diminished for me the old gods were better lore than the legion.
    Really? I sort of had the opposite impression. The only thing in the universe that was able to take on the Old Gods is the Titans, who are pretty much gods themselves, and legions of nearly-indestructible servants. Chronicle definitely made the Old Gods look like an extreme threat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    So why the f*** would you open another thread if the thread you are referring to is on the very first page of these sub forums where these exact maps have been posted and the exact identical topic is covered?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixthumbs View Post
    So why the f*** would you open another thread if the thread you are referring to is on the very first page of these sub forums where these exact maps have been posted and the exact identical topic is covered?
    Better question is why the f are you acting like a psycho because the kid wants to make a thread? Don't like it? Move along quietly.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please no, we need N'Zoth for Azshara to be a valid expansion rather than just a content patch in Legion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I hope we are not fighting old god in expansion named legion...both him and azhara deserve their own expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Please no, we need N'Zoth for Azshara to be a valid expansion rather than just a content patch in Legion.
    We don't have to kill him. If thal'dranath is where his prison is located, & we set him free. We could literally see him slithering off in the ocean as the raid ends. We don't have to fight either of them. This would give him enough time to go around causing more trouble with pirates and the various islands for us to deal with him in the expac after Legion.

If he's free, maybe he'll finally be able to power Azshara up enough to raise Naz'jatar

7+ Year Old Account
    links dont work for me.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    The more I hear it, the more likely it seems, and the more I wish it to be true. I wouldn't have minded the idea of lands raised up from the depths being tackled in greater depth (clearly), but I think it would work very well here, if that's what's going to happen.

So hoping that Thal'Dranath contains Ny'alotha, city of the Old Gods. If Ny'alotha is the actual raid against N'Zoth... mmm. Can't wait to see Blizzard's take on non-euclidean geometries.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    Really? I sort of had the opposite impression. The only thing in the universe that was able to take on the Old Gods is the Titans, who are pretty much gods themselves, and legions of nearly-indestructible servants. Chronicle definitely made the Old Gods look like an extreme threat.
    Not true. Yeah, the titans captured the old gods, but in chronicles they introduced the void lords, who are more powerful than sargeras himself, as well as the other titans and the old gods are their minions. That alone makes the old gods seem like less of a threat. I really loved the old god lore though, felt really creepy and mysterious, but Benomatic definitely made a good point.

Few other hints for N'Zoth in Legion seen in Hearthstone:

- we have the fuckin YEAR OF THE KRAKEN!
    - N'Zoth is drawn as a KRAKEN in Hearthstone
    - the Card Spawn of N'Zoth is clearly shown as a small KRAKEN

So speculation again:
    - Thal'Dranath is beneath the sea, will be risen
    - The KRAKEN is at the bottom of the sea and will be awakening!

THIS IS LIKE 99% PROOF!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post

But I'm absolutely certain that Nzoth will be in connection with Thal'Dranath.
    That's one messed up justification..

OT: Yes it's probably going to play out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Yeah! I made a similar observation over at another thread.

Azshara ties in nicely to this theory as well, as she ends Azsuna questing and the Eye of Azshara in a particularly angry note. Spoiler alert, we piss her right the fuck off.

Xal'atath confirms that N'zoth is still in his Titan Prison, so inferring from all the evidence that we have collected so far I think it is pretty safe to speculate that in 7.2, the plot will revolve around Azshara raising Thal'dranath and N'zoth's Prison from the sea floor and we'll have a raid there.

I would be very happy if we unintentionally free N'zoth for the next expansion. I don't want him or Azshara to be bosses during Legion.