Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I remember when I said that Legion would't come until August or setember, guess what.

At least if we can have a prepatch soon plus the new class unclocked, will be so coool... but I guess that's just dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    There's so much salt. Calm down, Overwatch and No Man's Sky will keep you satiated.

Overwatch is a cheap attempt to capitalize on the success of Team Fortress 2 since Blizzard has no original ideas left and No Man's Sky looks as exciting as paint drying in slow motion.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    August 30 sounds better than September :')

Quote Originally Posted by Reforge View Post
    Guys relax keep calm we got Overwatch coming soon - that should hold majority of people over
    Because a (not free-to-play!) clone of TF2 and a MMORPG are same things, right? /facepalm
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by webzagar View Post
    It's okay. There is plenty of other stuff to do. Yesterday I soloed 25 Heroic Firelands (Which was actually a challenge) and I just hit exalted with the Netherwing faction for mounts. The point is, there is other content besides HFC. 7.0 prepatch will probably be in June.
    Not to those of us that have been playing forever and have done all of those things. Got all the rep mounts out there got all the raid mounts but like 3 of them. So only doing 3 older raids a week and the other very few things doesnt give some of us much to do I am very excited for Legion but also sad bc its still so far off

Deleted
    ye im pretty mad tbh fam

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Overwatch is a cheap attempt to capitalize on the success of Team Fortress 2 since Blizzard has no original ideas left and No Man's Sky looks as exciting as paint drying in slow motion.
    So grumpy. Did you give OVerwatch a try yet? Hmmm?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Nobody cares about Overwatch....
    Nonsense. Thousands of people do.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Nobody cares about Overwatch....
    That's just as stupid as saying "why do you care about september release, like everyone would be playing overwatch anyways!!"
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reforge View Post
    Guys relax keep calm we got Overwatch coming soon - that should hold majority of people over
    This assumes that the majority of people who are mainly playing a totally different genre than Overwatch actually care about this games release. Which they dont.

Nonsense. Thousands of people do.
    Yes, but you need millions to make it a financial success since they need to bring in all the developement costs of the failed First Person MMORPG "Project Titan" that then was turned into a cheap TF2 clone. Good luck with that.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    We dont hate WoW
    We hate Cata/MOP and Wod.

also, i don't play anymore. Im an internet lurker.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    18 pages of people telling us how shitty of a game wow is, why do you care when it comes out? Why play a game you hate?
    No, WoW is a nice game when you have content to play with. So after a content patch or an expansion launch it's great. 434 days without new content sucks. No matter how much you like WoW.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    pffffft

14 months of HFC.

So much for shorter last patches.
    Yeah, history keeps repeating itself.

-ICC for over a year
    Blizzard: We don't want year-long patches anymore

-Dragon Soul for a year

-Siege of Orgrimmar for goddamn 15 months

And now we get HFC for 14 months after a rushed, half-assed, low-content expansion.

When will it end, Blizzard?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Sanctions View Post
    They're really in for a rude awakening when the movie they've invested way too much in flops, and then with the poor results of this new expansion.
    This. "Warcraft - The Beginning" is going to tank so hard, even with the Blizzard Apologists hauling it up & screaming at the top of their lungs about how it's "the greatest thing ever" it's going to be even better than the Legion Launch itself.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    18 pages of people telling us how shitty of a game wow is, why do you care when it comes out? Why play a game you hate?
    40% of them got that nerdy love-hate thing going on, 40% are butthurt pirates who can't cope with the fact that their free meal got taken away, 20% just regular bitchy people with too little to do other than complain about shit online.

So grumpy. Did you give OVerwatch a try yet? Hmmm?
    Yes, actually I did. I was in the beta and found it to be incredibly boring and repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Yes, but you need millions to make it a financial success since they need to bring in all the developement costs of the failed First Person MMORPG "Project Titan" that then was turned into a cheap TF2 clone. Good luck with that.
    Doesn't mean it won't be entertaining. I'm pretty sure it's going to do well.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

We do it just so you'll waste your time making a post like this.

Yes, actually I did. I was in the beta and found it to be incredibly boring and repetitive.
    Well, that stinks. You'll have to find something else to do than.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    We do it just so you'll waste your time making a post like this.
    Speaking of wasting time..