10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Never heard of any of the games in the monday bundle, anything in it worth it?

Ohhh, that's a really good bundle. Will probably pick up for the Giana Sisters game I don't have and Lichdom, at the very least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Ohhh, that's a really good bundle. Will probably pick up for the Giana Sisters game I don't have and Lichdom, at the very least.
    I believe the one you don't have is a co-op only racing games. Or I got that impression from it back when I played the first two Giana Sisters. Personally I don't like people, so co-op games ... not my cup of tea

Seems I was right about Legion release date too. If memory serves I pegged it as very late August to early/mid September

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I believe the one you don't have is a co-op only racing games. Or I got that impression from it back when I played the first two Giana Sisters. Personally I don't like people, so co-op games ... not my cup of tea
    The Commodore 64 & the Amiga version? I missed out on those

Both the Twisted dreams & The Owlverlord are great, although last one is a little short.
    But rocking away to Machinae Supremacy, excellent games \m/

10+ Year Old Account
    Pfft, shoulda known someone would bring those up. The first two listed on that bundle, the first two of these new ones, yeah, those

Deleted
    Pfft, shoulda known someone would bring those up. The first two listed on that bundle, the first two of these new ones, yeah, those
    Apologies, couldn`t resist >

*scurries away*

Deleted
    I need to watch this thread more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even sure I was born back then, will have to google the date. I do remember it being a sort of Mario type affair or something though.

Google says 1987, so I was 1 year old

Deleted
    Not even sure I was born back then, will have to google the date. I do remember it being a sort of Mario type affair or something though.

Google says 1987, so I was 1 year old
    Lucky bugrit. I was well into the double figures by then hehe.

------------------------

Guessing a few of you will be in the WGN group. Seems they are doing something a little odd for their bundles/freebies. Spotted this on Reddit.

This must be a new equivalent of bitcoin etc ;p

That seems pretty sketchy to me...

7+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. I'm not sure I'm needy enough for free games to go that route. :/

Deleted
    I`m guessing, just like someone else said in the Reddit thread, that this way they`ll still keep giving games away but that they will profit from the cards, instead of those getting the games.
    "gamers" will still get their steam xp etc.

Wondering if steam will go ape over all of the thousands of (possible) trades that will suddenly hit the servers

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Lucky bugrit. I was well into the double figures by then hehe.

------------------------

Guessing a few of you will be in the WGN group. Seems they are doing something a little odd for their bundles/freebies. Spotted this on Reddit.

This must be a new equivalent of bitcoin etc ;p
    PC Gamer has one up as well.
    You need to join some email list (with a fake email), join some steam group (and leave again), visit 2 facebook pages, and some other stuff, and then you get a key.

Too much damn hassle.
    Why can't they just give the key and be done with it?
    It's not like anyone with half a brain is going to use their real email anyhow.

Seems I was right about Legion release date too. If memory serves I pegged it as very late August to early/mid September
    Giana Sisters can be a single player game. I played through it solo and it was a lot of fun although sometimes frustratingly hard. It could definitely be a racing game or a speed running game.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Giana Sisters can be a single player game. I played through it solo and it was a lot of fun although sometimes frustratingly hard. It could definitely be a racing game or a speed running game.
    I meant specifically the Dream Runners one. It looks to have token single player, but seems the type of game that only works as multiplayer (shouldn't have said co-op, as you're not co-op(erating))

I own most of the games in that bundle I think, or most worth owning, so for that game I'd not bother (personally).

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post

Yeah, seen a few groups do this. Problem is if I'm going to clutter my library with games I won't play then I want to keep the cards and get some benefit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yeah, seen a few groups do this. Problem is if I'm going to clutter my library with games I won't play then I want to keep the cards and get some benefit
    Can imagine most would think like that too.
    Why give away cards, when you can sell them for more than the price of a game. A game, which would probably drop even more cards

Only advantage I can see is for those that can`t be arsed with playing with the market.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hrm...that Bundlestars bundle. Lichdom, contagion, year walk, and giana sisters....that's pretty awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

So uhh, first bundle in a while. Too good for the price. Have some free games!

Woop woop.
    BAD WOLF

That All-Stars bundle actually has two games on my wish list on it, for a total of 1.99. I'm all over that.

As far as the "we give you games and you send back the cards" thing, eh, not sure how I feel about that. I have almost 500 games on my account, but that number could have been hundreds higher because I only redeem games I'd actually want to play and give the rest away. I don't think I'd really be interested in cluttering up my account when most of the games that group would give away would be cheap junk games anyway. I wonder why they don't just make tons of extra accounts to redeem games on? Too complicated?

Edit: also is there a way to turn off the spam on this site for getting notifications if you are quoted? I took a quick look through options and didn't notice it.