When will new class specs be live?

Waiting for confirmation so i can sub straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    with pre patch
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Most likely late june or early/late july.

10+ Year Old Account
    We won't know for sure until they announce it, but the pre-patch usually comes out around a month before the expansion, so expect it near the end of July.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most likely some time in July.

with 7.0. When will that go live? No one knows. We can infer from previous experience, but anyone telling you otherwise is lying.

July. Beta coming May/June

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometime around early June-late July. We dont know for sure. Id put money on mid July though, so you still have 3 months.

Looking forward to the classes more than ever. Legion looks like an alts wet dream. I wish they were up sooner

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    We won't know for sure until they announce it, but the pre-patch usually comes out around a month before the expansion, so expect it near the end of July.
    Because the pre-event will be part of the pre-patch, they promised the pre-patch would come out at least 6 weeks before the expansion, and that is why they focused on the spec stuff before the Broken Isles stuff.

So the pre-patch will come out third week of July at the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Because the pre-event will be part of the pre-patch, they promised the pre-patch would come out at least 6 weeks before the expansion, and that is why they focused on the spec stuff before the Broken Isles stuff.

So the pre-patch will come out third week of July at the latest.
    Actually, they said 4-6 weeks for the pre-patch unfortunately so it probably will be end of july

Deleted
    I concur Most likely late june or early/late july...

Deleted
    Looking forward to the classes more than ever. Legion looks like an alts wet dream. I wish they were up sooner

Which is great, because WoD gave me nothing but the opportunity to level a bunch of extra fucking alts!

Maybe that was their plan all along... :O

Late June / Early July, this is the BIGGEST class overhaul since a long time and players need to try it before engaging in the game.

Usually 1 month prior to release. ~July 30th.

I would guess baring something ugly showing up in alpha/beta one month before launch is pretty much the last timeframe you would see the prepatch go live probably two months prior to launch so late june/july sometime. I have to think they want get as much bang for the movie release buck as possible so will launch the prepatch as close to that as they feel capable of doing.

Deleted
    I guess the same moment when the demonhunters get released for the pre-order ppl.