Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    SOOOOOO MUCH EXCITE *Tits flailing wildy* Can barely wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Halefire94 View Post
    Wod, the shortest and by far worst expansion, was $10 more and Blizzard repeated the 14 month last patch mistake.

They don't even fucking care anymore.
    Technically, TBC was shorter. Warlords had half the content though lol
    Last edited by bmjclark; 2016-04-19 at 12:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcotraz View Post
    Miss the Movie window, pissing off Legendary Pictures
    this is a pure bs I hate blizzard rant. Blizzard started right from the start the yare not connected at all.

Miss the Summer window, hence pissing off Academia
    I dunno do you live in antartica, cause otherwise August counts as summer, same goes for september....

I predicted you'd be down to 4 Million by the time Legion launched, I guess I was way off though; you'll be struggling to keep 3 Million by the time 2017 hits like this
    thank god your not blizzard.

Are you guys ready to pay 100g every time you want to switch between your tank/healer spec to DPS spec?

And I'm laughing at their "before September release" and the release date is Aug 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    And 'lo! The community erupted in fair, balanced and well-founded criticism, argued impeccably, with perspective from all sides.
    LOL! So true... most on here complain about something like the moon isn't made of cheese after all and we should all be upset about it and riot in the streets or mourn in our hearts as we begrudgingly move forward with our lives. Then a small minority actually say something useful or insightful and it gives me hope. I applaud your insightful sarcasm sir

15+ Year Old Account
    So much waiting still ._. Oh well.

gives me time to save up some PTO at least...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Nope, Americans are just odd with dates and stuff. Summer begins with June 1st and ends with the conclusion of August 31st,
    how about we derail this more by adding:
    In Australia and New Zealand, summer officially begins on 1 December and ends on the last day of February

Quote Originally Posted by Alyon View Post
    Well done blizzard Well done i think you have beaten your record of having the longest end tier raid in history Well done my boy.

And wtf are people saying too early for the release you doing crack or cocaine?
    Crack is cocaine....

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Nope, Americans are just odd with dates and stuff. Summer begins with June 1st and ends with the conclusion of August 31st, hence the lols that Blizzards "Summer release" is coming out on the second to last day of Summer haha.
    Why is it odd? Summer is at the summer solstice ... always been. June 20th/21st and end September 20th/21st on the autumn equinox. I'm not american, I'm Canadian!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Duval View Post
    Are you guys ready to pay 100g every time you want to switch between your tank/healer spec to DPS spec?
    No worries you wont be able to use your offspec as you dont get enough power for it before raid opens

And I'm laughing at their "before 21. September release" and the release date is Aug 30th.
    fixed your flaw mate yw

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Why is it odd? Summer is at the summer solstice ... always been. June 20th/21st and end September 20th/21st on the autumn equinox. I'm not american, I'm Canadian!
    Dont reason with Blizz haters, logic doesnt work on them

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    No worries you wont be ale to use your offspec as you dont get enough power for it before raid opens
    As if the only reason to ever switch specs is 'just' for raiding?

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    fixed your flaw mate yw
    Seems like you missed one of their announcements in response to the many complaints over the release date.

Deleted

And I'm laughing at their "before September release" and the release date is Aug 30th.
    Ye paying gold to change spec is abit retarded as it kills of os play even more if you add the fact that you need to grind artifact power for over a month to fully unlock then you need 3 relic to boost the ilvl to make on bar with the content you where doing with your main spec. Its the only questionable thing i dont like about legion and im worry about the long term problems this might cause.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    They said both.

- - - Updated - - -

Summer ends September 21st.
    Yes...practically Fall...like I said...fall is less than a month away from the launch date

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Good luck. Hopefully this time it won't be a giant clusterfuck like the WoD release with thousands of people standing on the same NPC and the servers lagging hours behind.
    Yeah, no kidding...

I'm hoping the size increases they made to their servers helps keep the game playable at launch.
    Stoneskin, Mana Spring, Wrath of Air, Totem of Wrath...

I'm fine with this, I have plenty of time to spend on FFXIV, Battleborn and work on my jrpg backlog.

Nope, not for me. I'll skip or wait for sale. Not paying $50 for poor expansions anymore and 14 months raid content. Thanks!

That is a bullshit date! Legion was suppose to come out June, July at the latest not the fucking end of August!

Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Their content patches are not nearly as big and fun as WoW's.
    But they have more of them to create a more robust era rather than one patch, wait a year and hope for another one.

This may sound alien but their content patches come not just with new raids but new dungeons and scenarios and twice they added a new class rather than waiting for an expansion to do it.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Wasted money on a pre order no expectations....probably going to suck, just want to witness the fall of wow...