Poll: August 30 release date is...

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I'm very surprised that it was announced already. We've never seen an expansion release date this far in advance.

It's later than I'd like, but not as late as I feared. Hopefully we'll see the prepatch in July.

At least we can put to bed all the silly "I know they said on or before September 21st but I think it'll be a November release" comments.
    Probably trying to derail the vanilla hype train.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I love the "HFC for another 4 months"... arguments. As if most of the active playerbase does HFC :P

It releases one day before my birthday, and one week before I go to NY on holiday. So. I guess it's fine.
    What else would they do bro? Every other piece of content was made skippable.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to drown in the tears of all the people insistently claiming we were getting a June/July release.

This is just as I predicted. Where was this announced? I'm surprised they didn't do it during a PAX East panel, that would have been the way to go IMO.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

4 months to suckle at the milk of the garrision left

(free gold)

Has anyone else noticed that early access is to play demon hunter only (or have I misread?) can't imagine that's going to work where every single person is trying to do the exact same thing.

Sounds like something that happened recently lol

As long as they aren't rushing it, I couldn't care less when they release it. Do you guys really want an early release and just have another WoD? Because I know I don't. I'm very hyped for Legion, I really like what I've seen so far
    I remember you... In the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    I can't wait to drown in the tears of all the people insistently claiming we were getting a June/July release.

This is just as I predicted.
    You don't have to wait, it's here. We thought they were delusional before, now many are still in denial. This moron in last page saying from his experience all that's needed is polish. LOLLOLOLL seriously. It's truely astonishing the levels of stupidity man can sink to.

About where I expected. Always said the people predicting June were out of their minds. Should hopefully give enough time to fix a LOT of bugs in alpha and add a good amount of polish.

From what I've seen in Alpha, I'm pleased w/ this date.

10+ Year Old Account
    One day after my birthday

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    You don't have to wait, it's here. We thought they were delusional before, now many are still in denial. This moron in last page saying from his experience all that's needed is polish. LOLLOLOLL seriously. It's truely astonishing the levels of stupidity man can sink to.
    Ah, nothing like resorting to calling names on a forum, well done good sir. I'm sorry that from my well tested experience and comparison to every alpha and beta since vanilla seems to be too much for you to handle. I give in to your obviously superior intellect.

Back OT: They're dragging their feat because they know we'll all be here, July was easily doable but "summers" and "vacations" yo, oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Ah, nothing like resorting to calling names on a forum, well done good sir. I'm sorry that from my well tested experience and comparison to every alpha and beta since vanilla seems to be too much for you to handle. I give in to your obviously superior intellect.

Back OT: They're dragging their feat because they know we'll all be here, July was easily doable but "summers" and "vacations" yo, oh well
    Well, when blizzard flat out proves with their release date you don't know what your talking about, and you stating here you know better than blizzard. Yeah the name calling is completely valid.

i'm one of the few that its 2 early for but until the last month i had a job that didn't really let me do progression raiding so i'm enjoying WoD still :P i'll never get done all i want to do b4 then....
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Giving it a set date makes me nervous because it means they might cut corners in aspects to meet it if there are issues with the beta, I would have preferred a "when it's ready" approach
    They already had a set date. The new set date is a whole 3 weeks earlier.
    Beta Club Brosquad

the day summer holiday ends and work starts. fuck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    One day after my birthday
    Blizzard loves you, and hates this ^ guy

Neat. I'll probably still be busy playing Deus Ex: Mankind Divided though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am neither excited nor disappointed. Seems fine to me.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Not surprised. I expected them to go to the very end of Summer. I guess 30 August sounds right.

We had a ridiculously lengthy debate about what "end of summer" meant.

I insisted in layman's term, it does not mean September. Surprise.

Deleted
    Too early?
    Perfect?
    Too late?

I've gotten too sceptical and cynical and just say "meh". We'll see, but I strongly doubt they can improve much.