10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    It was one of my favorite for Prot too - we were really strong after the update with Riposte.
    Literally the only patch I played prot as a tank*. And I could use the DPS gear just fine as well, tanking with crit/mastery was fun (I had 2 tanking parts for the bonus, rest was my normal DPS gear). All I wanted was to do damage anyway so whatever. Stacking parry/crit arguably did more damage but I didn't have a tanking set.

* I played prot a lot during ICC patch, but with shield block / ARP gear to one-shot people down at PVP. I miss those 20K shield slam crits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Literally the only patch I played prot as a tank*. And I could use the DPS gear just fine as well, tanking with crit/mastery was fun (I had 2 tanking parts for the bonus, rest was my normal DPS gear). All I wanted was to do damage anyway so whatever. Stacking parry/crit arguably did more damage but I didn't have a tanking set.

* I played prot a lot during ICC patch, but with shield block / ARP gear to one-shot people down at PVP. I miss those 20K shield slam crits.
    I really enjoyed Shadow in ICC, but guess how many geared and skilled discos we had for our Light of Dawn grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I really enjoyed Shadow in ICC, but guess how many geared and skilled discos we had for our Light of Dawn grind.
    The specs and rotations were so stupidly easy back then, some argue that feral wasn't so easy but judging by what I raided with I could raid while watching anime.

Seriously.

Fury was literally BT/WW on CD, while spamming HS and pressing Slam when it was instant (a random proc). Execute wasn't even worth using because it was based solely on AP and Slam did more damage since it was based on Weapon dmg.

Assassination was even easier... Stack haste, then mutilate > SnD once in the fucking fight and then mutilate > envenom if 4 or 5 CPs for the rest of it. 2 fucking buttons and we didn't even have a CD as far as I remember. It's probably still as stupid nowadays though, Assassination was always the retard spec as easy as frost mages lol.

Like seriously, I wonder why we even had spreadsheets back then.

Deleted
    Okay, I no longer regret staying with Luck and Logic. The final fight, pitting MC in drag against gay antagonist couple in BDSM gear? Priceless.

Deleted
    The specs and rotations were so stupidly easy back then, some argue that feral wasn't so easy but judging by what I raided with I could raid while watching anime.

Seriously.

Fury was literally BT/WW on CD, while spamming HS and pressing Slam when it was instant (a random proc). Execute wasn't even worth using because it was based solely on AP and Slam did more damage since it was based on Weapon dmg.

Assassination was even easier... Stack haste, then mutilate > SnD once in the fucking fight and then mutilate > envenom if 4 or 5 CPs for the rest of it. 2 fucking buttons and we didn't even have a CD as far as I remember. It's probably still as stupid nowadays though, Assassination was always the retard spec as easy as frost mages lol.

Like seriously, I wonder why we even had spreadsheets back then.
    Some were more difficult than others. There was a lot of space for maximization in shadow, for example. Rolling SWP with the procs, lack of dynamic dots making clipping a strategic choice, haste squishing dots instead of adding ticks, shit was frantic at times - especially with more than one target.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Sentai are spending cash on a Trinity Seven release.
    You know, it's not the most amazing series but, I definitely enjoyed it. Good girls helps, tbf.
    The main saving grace was the MC tbh.

Finished reading Kizumonogatari. I'd give it a solid 9/10, with the ending being a little weak with the "Oshino, Oshino!" "hai, Oshino desu" thing. I get that Oshino needed to be there, but it really took away from the gravity of the cartharsis to have him cry out for Oshino like that. If Oshino would've come forward on his own instead of being "summoned" like that, it would've sat better with me. Still a hell of a story, completely changed the way I feel about Kiss-shot/Shinobu.

You know, it's not the most amazing series but, I definitely enjoyed it. Good girls helps, tbf.
    It wasn't the greatest but damn if I didn't enjoy the shit out of it.

Deleted
    Yeah, Arata is pretty fun. I might catch up with the manga, actually.
    A shameless MC in an actually funny harem series, filled with best girls? You're damn right he's fun.

Mai-senpai with her hair down is besto. From phantom btw.

A shameless MC in an actually funny harem series, filled with best girls? You're damn right he's fun.
    Lilith was best girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some were more difficult than others. There was a lot of space for maximization in shadow, for example. Rolling SWP with the procs, lack of dynamic dots making clipping a strategic choice, haste squishing dots instead of adding ticks, shit was frantic at times - especially with more than one target.
    This looks accurate:

Literally the highest spec among shit players because it was so ridiculously easy to play Assassination. Lol.

I like when the difference between good players and bad players is visible, that's probably why I liked 5.4 combat and subtlety so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    Watched 17 episodes straight on Sunday (currently Monday 6:05 PM local time) and got horribly ill due to the sheer blood & images shown.

If you can't handle horrors or tons (I mean tons) of blood and the like, do not watch it.
    Oh, that's a bit discouraging for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed .

- - - Updated - - -

My god I can't believe in re-zero: Death flag banter when a fight to the death hasn't even started?! How unrealistic!
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
    Mai-senpai is besto.
    ftfy

but hair-down Mai was great (though I was really digging that side pony-tail)

10+ Year Old Account
    Halfway through Mouretsu Pirates and you know what, It would have been better If I instead had used that time to watch some of the remaining anime from the winter season (5-6 episodes of 15 anime left...) Going to force my way through the remaining half tomorrow anyway.
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-04-19 at 01:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally going to watch Re:Zero, had to wait for gf but it'll probably be worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    nice! most likely another short anime, just as the other adaptions from Cool-kyou Shinja

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Manga Gets TV Anime

Miss Kobayashi is your average office worker who lives a boring life, alone in her small apartment–until she saves the life of a female dragon in distress. The dragon, named Tohru, has the ability to magically transform into an adorable human girl (albeit with horns and a long tail!), who will do anything to pay off her debt of gratitude, whether Miss Kobayashi likes it or not. With a very persistent and amorous dragon as a roommate, nothing comes easy, and Miss Kobayashi's normal life is about to go off the deep end!
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-anime/.101216

Finally going to watch Re:Zero, had to wait for gf but it'll probably be worth it.
    Sesto will be the judge of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Sesto will be the judge of that.
    "it's the worst show I have ever seen"

Kumamiko is such a weirdly entertaining show.