Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Why the fuck are you paying them if you are not having fun? That's pretty fucking stupid of you.
    I didn't say I was subbed either. But way to assume...

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge View Post
    Yes, it's very unfair that these crybabies constantly complain about something they're paying for.... Oh wait, no.. that's called consumer's rights and freedom of speech...

I think I'll hold off on watching the WoW movie til August 30.. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

Just an FYI boycottwarcraft.com is available... just saying.
    If I piss and moan that my shitty used car doesn't go lightspeed and can't fly I am indeed being a cry baby. Not all complaints are valid.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

I didn't say I was subbed either. But way to assume, dipshit.
    You were the one saying you were a paying customer. That makes you a liar, on top of the crybaby, and btw you have no rights, and a complete moron for wasting your time crying over something when blizzard gives 0 shits about what you think.

You were the one saying you were a paying customer. That makes you a liar, on top of the crybaby, and btw you have no rights, and a complete moron for wasting your time crying over something when blizzard gives 0 shits about what you think.
    Maybe you can learn to read, maybe you can go blow a Blizz dev. I don't give a shit which you choose. I'm not crying, I'm not subbed, and I'm not playing. Good on you for riding that Blizz fanboy dick, meanwhile, fuck off and have a good day.

Personally don't care if I get banned, I hope this useless asshat that started it does too.

Maybe you can learn to read, maybe you can go blow a Blizz dev. I don't give a shit which you choose. I'm not crying, I'm not subbed, and I'm not playing. Good on you for riding that Blizz fanboy dick, meanwhile, fuck off and have a good day.
    Your crying like a little bitch. It's fucking pathetic. But continue embarrasing yourself.
    Wahhhhh i have consumer rights as a paying customer even though I'm not paying them anything, but my IQ is so low that I have to come cry anyways.

fuck off yourself, and keep having a bad day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Dunno where this American notion that something that is payed for doesn't grant entitlement comes from.

- - - Updated - - -

"We won't have year patches again" - Wotlk

"We Won't have year long patches again" - Cata

"We won't have year long patches again" - MoP

"We won't have year long patches again" - WoD

"Fuck you" - Blizzard
    Capitalism? Idk. To quote Frank Underwood; "YOU ARE ENTITLED..... TO NOTHING!"

Agree on the second part. It's like the "We weren't expecting so many players" quote we get EVERY-SINGLE-TIME an Expansion launches. I can't wait to see how they try to apply it to Legion's horrible Launch.

Even the statements they'll make before/after Legion launches on how long it took to release Legion, bla bla bla will be copy/pasted from last time - not that any of this will stop Ion or Chris from (once more) declaring their continued interest in Annual Expansion Packs, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eliazer681 View Post
    You are not, and will not ever be the player base blizzard cares about. There is no way to satisfy you long-term, and no point in trying since you're going to play anyway. I can't help but laugh. BC, WotLK, Cata, Pandas, Warlords, you whined and whined. I wonder what you'll whine about (and continue to pay for) next.
    Right, Hardcore Raiders who zip through content just spend the next 6 months sitting on their asses playing through PvP & whatnot, instead of unsubbing for a while, playing a dozen other Games, & then coming back in ever-decreasing numbers once the next Raid Instance has been released.

Keep telling yourself that.
    Last edited by mmoc34c31092a9; 2016-04-19 at 03:13 AM.

Your crying like a little bitch. It's fucking pathetic. But continue embarrasing yourself.
    Wahhhhh i have consumer rights as a paying customer even though I'm not paying them anything, but my IQ is so low that I have to come cry anyways.

fuck off yourself, and keep having a bad day.
    I enjoy that 1/2 of your posts are negative, antagonizing, baiting, or just plain trolling.. yet you're still here.

Multiple posts on any topic that criticizes Blizz in any way with you just calling people stupid. I'll just assume you're mentally disabled... With that said, good for you. It's nice to see you guys doing so well at .. something.

I enjoy that 1/2 of your posts are negative, antagonizing, baiting, or just plain trolling.. yet you're still here.

Multiple posts on any topic that criticizes Blizz in any way with you just calling people stupid. I'll just assume you're mentally disabled... With that said, good for you. It's nice to see you guys doing so well at .. something.
    If I'm mentally disabled, and still smarter than you, than damn, only speaks to how unintelligent you are bro. Well, do yourself a favor, never ever have a beer, or a joint. You need all them brain cells to help you remember to breath, and to embarrase yourself all over the internet as you cry like a little bitch while blizzard continues to not care.

4 more months of WoD? Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkhyrule View Post
    The WoW community: Self entitled crybabies since 2004.
    Sorry for expecting quality in return for our money.

If I'm mentally disabled, and still smarter than you, than damn, only speaks to how unintelligent you are bro. Well, do yourself a favor, never ever have a beer, or a joint. You need all them brain cells to help you remember to breath, and to embarrase yourself all over the internet as you cry like a little bitch while blizzard continues to not care.
    And here I thought that people from Chicago were smarter than to keep on talking shit on the interwebz.

And here I thought that people from Chicago were smarter than to keep on talking shit on the interwebz.
    Tell me more about all these consumer rights you have as a paying customer who isn't actually a paying customer. Come on bro, prove your intelligence to us.

This guys logic LOL

Tell me more about all these consumer rights you have as a paying customer who isn't actually a paying customer. Come on bro, prove your intelligence to us.
    Yeah, again never said I was subbed. I said that it was perfectly fair for paying customers to complain about something they're paying for.

When did freedom of speech become freedom of speech with protection from all criticism? Just like you can say your opinion, people can say your opinion is stupid. Freedom of speech is not a soapbox for you to yell off of and have no one disagree with you or even just call you stupid.

Yeah, again never said I was subbed. I said that it was perfectly fair for paying customers to complain about something they're paying for.
    So you are here crying for other people? That's your argument?

I am in the Alpha... Still the Alpha! What is Blizzard planning to release an unfinished product? There is no way Legion is ready. So much still has yet to even be testable. The massive bugs and glitches. We still got characters falling threw the world and they want to take this from Alpha to release in 4 months. Got to love it when live is actually the Beta test.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    4 more months of WoD? Ouch.

Sorry for expecting quality in return for our money.
    In my honest opinion and from my time in the Alpha. Unless Blizzard goes full throttle right now. I don't understand how an August release can even be a thing right now. You want quality you should be waiting till October.

Believe me, they got so much screwed up right now even with the classes. I wouldn't be surprised if the drastic changes that so many are against on the forums don't end up pushing even more people away. Truth is right now my live main is dead to me on the Alpha. I can't stand the class and spec. It plays horrible. Some for quite a few others.

Things that worked got changed as if they were broken. Sometimes so drastically that while you think it might be them trying to restore some class flavor it is actually them dumbing it down and telling you how you should play your class in an idiot proof way.

I could go on and on. Point is Legion should already be in BETA and much further along then it is in the Alpha. Sure they are doing raid testing but guess what? We haven't even set foo t in Suramar yet. Haven't been able to do much of anything for most of the class halls. Got quest lines that suddenly stop because an NPC is missing.

Tons of the Adventure mode quests aren't even doable or you just can't earn credit for them.

Yet all of this and much much more is going to be fixed in 4 months. Ya I bet!

Once the DH is available, then pre-purchase makes sense. Already have a level 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post
    Once the DH is available, then pre-purchase makes sense. Already have a level 100.

You'll get another anyways, if you're gonna buy it, why not already do so?

7+ Year Old Account
    read my older coments i fking told you stop waiting in summer .... :s i said will be september whell im sorry 30 august ...I same shiet ) ))) whos laughthing now retarded Towellie ? i Do you frek and sell out fuk... everitime you breathe i heard blizzard talikingg you seelout fuk

Ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.........hahahahahahahaahahahaha

14 months of HFC....1 patch expansion....

Never have I seen such project management fail of this magnitude.