10+ Year Old Account

ubisoft uplay problem

i bought the divison key and i assume i have to activate it on uplay platform, just like steam. i have uplay account created and installed the client but when i try to log in the pc client it says 'i need to log on at least once online to use offline mode'. i just want to activate and download the game

wat do ??

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't buy Ubisoft games. Problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    jokes aside. need help

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    i bought the divison key and i assume i have to activate it on uplay platform, just like steam. i have uplay account created and installed the client but when i try to log in the pc client it says 'i need to log on at least once online to use offline mode'. i just want to activate and download the game

wat do ??
    Get a refund. uplay is the worst platform. I was thinking about buying the division, then realized it was a ubisoft game that requires uplay. Their QA is terrible, their support is terrible, and the platform itself is buggy as shit.

so much crying.. yes its crap. but so is origin. and hell, steam when it first launched was awful! I admit Uplay is not the ideal platform I'd use, but hey, I love rainbow six, and division, and im looking forward to ghost recon.. so they have me engaged. and since R6 it has got MUCH better I should add.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    jokes aside. need help
    That's not a joke. Uplay is cancer. Stop spreading it. I have few uSuck games but i get frustrated 10x more with 3 games not working as intended compared to 200+ games on steam.