Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    So giving ideas how they could do it, is bad? FFS I misunderstood feedback for years
    You can call it an opinion, feedback, or whatever you want... that doesn't mean its not still non sense or has any value whatsoever. You're complaining about shortcomings that don't actually exist. You may as well be complaining about Warlocks being OP in 7.2 and Azshara being another crummy ToC style raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    No, it can't be done, using my scenario where the people doing mythic+ to get higher item level than in raids, would result in the upcoming raids being very easy because you're overgearing it already. If they'd tune it so it'd still be hard for that item level, then people would be punished for not wanting to do mythic+ or just didn't get that far.

ilvl gap between raids would increase even more than it already does as well, so we'd end up with 10million health and 5million dps by the end of legion.
    Yes, if you are good at the game and can do really high mythic+ levels you would have it easier in raids... because you are good at the game.
    And I said: Gear from LFR/World Quests as catch-up. So you can get to that level rather quick if you weren't there before.

But they could go an other way about it:
    Nerf the scaling with each tier, so the higher levels become easier without more gear. Reduces the iLevel Gap, but still keeps the high level players rewarded for the time and effort they put in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    You can call it an opinion, feedback, or whatever you want... that doesn't mean its not still non sense or has any value whatsoever. You're complaining about shortcomings that don't actually exist. You may as well be complaining about Warlocks being OP in 7.2 and Azshara being another crummy ToC style raid.
    Maybe it has value to someone else? But no, you are the leader of the Paladins, wielding the mighty ashbringer... you are special.

Yes, and arguing for the sake of annoying people like you.
    Oh you'll find I'm very rarely annoyed. But keep going, I still have quite a few hours of work to slack from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Mythic+ is meant to an alternative to raiding. With giving the same item lvl of gear, and by being released along side each other, they make is so that nobody gets forced into doing either just to get a headstart.
    Yeah, I'm happy to finally have a chance at challenging content without having to spend a ton of time into raiding. I never liked raiding, not even close. But I love dungeons.

I'm a bit questioning their stance on "blocking" the content as I thought the initial system was endless and from what I understand, it means that we're going to have limited difficulties? But in any case, glad to hear that everybody will have a fair chance to get geared.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

I am not entierly sure what you mean the problem is, you can get mythic gear from day 1 of mythic progression in both raids and dungeons, it's not like you are ever full mythic geared within the course of 2 weeks, unless you are somehow funneled all gear, and even then you need a ton of luck, and yet that is only a few people who would be fully geared, it takes months to get full mythic gear, being able to speed up this process by running both, should be insentive enough, the soft cap is also there so you are able to complete that floor without having a mage/hunter/insert great melee or OP ranged aoe here/resto druid/guardian druid. or whichever setup will be the most superior. Aswell as infinite gear scaling, are you ridiculous, they would have to scale the next raid tier with this in mind, and the best class setup would be the only viable classes for next tier because they have higher ilvl than everyone else. Not to mention how fast the gear scaling is currently, 5-10x damage of first tier, if not more.

However they could add dungeon only gear, like the current pvp gear, which is upscaled from mythic raiding gear -> dungeon gear which has this certain infinite scaling, it would still cause issues.

The best way I could see this be done would be to have the "over-time nerfs" like valor upgrades etc. come from doing harder cm's, and have some way to achieve this in mythic raiding aswell, getting small +2 ilvls from both mythic bosses and mythic+. Usually this contradicts a lot though, the only way they would reward doing higher levels would be that they would be able to get it faster, because these over time nerfs are targetted at the people who haven't cleared content.

So in the end OP what you want is just not going to be possible to implement.

I'm so confused as how it's already obsolete? It's an alternative to raiding, thus being released alongside raiding?

If it was released prior to raiding, people would faceroll all the raiding content because they'd already be incredibly geared for it. THAT would make it obsolete.

Mythic+ works side by side with raiding as an alternative to it. Like, I'm sincerely confused as to your complaints?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I'm so confused as how it's already obsolete? It's an alternative to raiding, thus being released alongside raiding?

If it was released prior to raiding, people would faceroll all the raiding content because they'd already be incredibly geared for it. THAT would make it obsolete.

Mythic+ works side by side with raiding as an alternative to it. Like, I'm sincerely confused as to your complaints?
    its also a complement to raiding, which rewards you for doing both. Making neither obsolete, it really shouldn't be a problem here...

Source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/4...egion/#post100

So Mythic+ and the ability to get raid iLevel Gear will be tied to the release of the raids. Meaning: If you already raid you don't need to do any mythic+ dungeons, you already have the same if not better gear.

Great Idea, isn't it?
    I may be wrong, but by the tone of your post you're concerned that those who raid mythic wont be queueing for mythic dungeons and therefore i assume either are worried about longer queue times or the inability to be carried? Would that be a correct assumption?

OT: the mythic dungeon thingies were supposed to be an alternative, not a you have to do both. I'm sure some people will do both because they can and/or want to experience it all. I probably will do both. But don't discount it as obsolete when it isn't aimed at the same audience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    So in the end OP what you want is just not going to be possible to implement.
    Nothing is impossible. If you can think of a way, it can be done. And humans are creative enough to find a solution to anything.

And it's not that hard, soft cap the mythic+ so that if you are good you can get the iLevel of the LFR of the next raid tier, so you can skip that. If you are REALLY good give them normal iLevel gear.
    People have something to do between raid tiers and at the end of the expansion you can do the same. People who invest time and effort can skip the easier parts.
    Let them get to dungeon quality iLevel for the next expansion, who cares if the stop the leveling experience?

But always saying: No they cannot do that, because Billy who plays only 3 hours a week cannot achieve that is what ruins the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    I may be wrong, but by the tone of your post you're concerned that those who raid mythic wont be queueing for mythic dungeons and therefore i assume either are worried about longer queue times or the inability to be carried? Would that be a correct assumption?

OT: the mythic dungeon thingies were supposed to be an alternative, not a you have to do both. I'm sure some people will do both because they can and/or want to experience it all. I probably will do both. But don't discount it as obsolete when it isn't aimed at the same audience.
    Not at all, I am worried that there will be content gaps between the raid tiers/patches which could be filled by a proper scaling mythic+ which Blizzard (and the people here) don't want to have.

Not at all, I am worried that there will be content gaps between the raid tiers/patches which could be filled by a proper scaling mythic+ which Blizzard (and the people here) don't want to have.
    ...Uhhhhhh?

I'm even more confused now.

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    Mythic Dungeons are supposed to be an endgame option for people who don't like raiding. It is supposed to be next to raiding not before or after.
    Of course you can do both in order to equip faster and have more chances for loot, but they are both meant as endgame content.

So it is great that they unlock the same time mythic raids do.
    This. End of discussion. No content will be obsolete, and especially for the top guilds, ability to gear up a little bit faster may be crucial. Challenge modes are also obsolete with OP's way of thinking, but people pay real life money to get boosted for some reason...
    Last edited by Huggykaze; 2016-04-19 at 12:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    ...Uhhhhhh?

I'm even more confused now.
    Care to explain why?

But they could go an other way about it:
    Nerf the scaling with each tier, so the higher levels become easier without more gear. Reduces the iLevel Gap, but still keeps the high level players rewarded for the time and effort they put in.
    Oh, so you are one of these special snowflakes, calling everyone else special snowflake, who actually expects the game to be easy and hand out free rewards, counting that maybe, some overgeared group will boost you accidentally?

Care to explain why?
    Because you're stating it's obsolete and has no replayability when it literally keeps.. scaling. And in the process, keeps giving better rewards.

Of course there's going to eventually be a cut off, just like there is with the highest difficulty of raiding IE Mythic. You get geared out from either source, or both, and then you're both:

A. Ready for the next tier
    And
    B. Can enjoy the most difficult content simply to enjoy it, or at times get a better itemized piece

The replayability is there, which is what I'm not getting in your argument, nor is anyone else.

It's like you think you see a problem that isn't there.

Mythic+ dungeons are a legit alternative to raiding that are highly replayable. I really can't see the problem here. Sorry.

How hard is it to understand that the way you think it should be, would make future content obsolete? Or perhaps we should just have them stop making raids so people can run the same dungeons throughout the whole expansion instead, since raids would be pointless.

I only end up being able to raid once a week, so i'm quite happy mythic+ is being introduced.
    its another way to progress my character without raiding

Why the hell is it a joke just because it opens weeks later, just like raiding?

This is the way blizzard found (way back) to give people, groups, guilds, time to level up, experience the leveling content, and get ready for end game, instead of a mad dash ignoring everything else, which players felt forced to. Causing mass disruption on guilds\groups when half of them can play 2-3 h\day, and others go hardcore with 12-24h... this way there is no conflict between established groups, allowing them to take their time and experience the content together.

Why is this even an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post

Definitely not the case, there won't be a queue system for mythic+ for the same reason there is no queue system for cms. He's concerned that there will be long times of content drought, because mythic+ isnt something to do once you are fully geared.

Mythic+ is supposed to be a "you have both" scenario, where as using both is a good thing, but doing either is just fine aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    How hard is it to understand that the way you think it should be, would make future content obsolete? Or perhaps we should just have them stop making raids so people can run the same dungeons throughout the whole expansion instead, since raids would be pointless.
    He understands fine. look at his 2nd post in the thread

So you are in favor of them making content obsolete before it even is out?
    I mean He wants content that gives better and better loot the higher the difficulty, with no cap, only a soft cap that prevents based on gear, which you will eventually get from the dungeons with what he wants so that soft cap is irrelevant anyways. It's all a troll.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vaccinate your kids people.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.