Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    You didnt bought the game but the access to it. And the Access is still there.
    And here was me thinking I paid a subscription fee to access it, since when I stop paying the subscription I loose access. Whoops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    Great video, and why the hell did your thread get closed? Fucking ridiculous.
    yeah exactly, there was nothing wrong with my post i dont understand why it got closed, i think darthsithis doesnt like me and my posts, and loves to whitenight blizzard all of the itme

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Yeah, because the government or powerful enterprises have not benefited of special circumstances before that us mere mortals can't have, right?
    And yet the software maker still exchanged an outdated service for money. The government didn't take what they wanted. But my bad, obviously. Coming in here with examples and shit.

Deleted
    They have sad many things that happen or didn't happen here is one example, “Appear Offline” Option Coming Soon to Battle.net http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10015474/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    I find this adversarial thing absolutely dumb as shit. You aren't supporting a soccer team in a derby.

It is quite possible to support both private servers and retail. As it is also possible to understand the people who like legacy servers without wishing to play them yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

It makes sense because another company can take on all the risk and maintenance costs of a private server and give Blizzard a % of any profits.

It is pointless just sitting on valuable IP not letting any one use it.
    That's fine because I find it moronic as hell that you (supporters/sympathizers) can bash blizzard and in the same breath have the audacity to demand something from them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatosk View Post
    And yet the software maker still exchanged an outdated service for money. The government didn't take what they wanted. But my bad, obviously. Coming in here with examples and shit.
    My statement still stands. They wouldn't offer that service to a mere mortal. I didn't say the IRS didn't pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    That's fine because I find it moronic as hell that you (supporters/sympathizers) can bash blizzard and in the same breath have the audacity to demand something from them.
    if they dont listen to our demands, there will be no playerbase, no players, and a dead wow, then what are you going to do? literally play an mmo, alone, so don't try and argue with people and their opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Get this through your thick skull once and for all: we love the game. Nobody's bashing Blizzard for the fun of it.

Don't procreate.

That's been said countless times ago, yet they refuse to accept it as it undermines their logic, much like religious people.

In fact, in the ToS there's a line very clear to anyone to see that you don't own your account, you're purchasing the right to rent it from Blizzard, whom at any time may choose to terminate it if they want to.
    Fuck their ToS. They could claim we owe them our first-borns as well. The truth is Blizzard made millions of profit off its playerbase, and yet people say they don't owe us anything. First class nonsensical bullshit.

15+ Year Old Account
    The thing that makes it hard for me to consider vanilla realms a viable thing and not a money/resources drain on the main product is precisely its bullet point.

You play on the patch you deem the best in WoW's history. You kill the bosses a dozen of times. Then what? More patches would mean moving forward and vanilla advocats don't want that, or they'd play live. Full reset every 6 months or so? Imagine the wrath of those who get too attached to their characters. There's no way for Blizzard to win from a business standpoint, and eventually people would start moving on as the "flavour" stagnates and the company would be left with a giant vanilla elephant in the room. Then they'd axe the servers and the only party that would have beneficied from this endeavour would be those who play on pirate servers that would actually spend money for it (instead of what I believe is the great majority who is all talk).
    100% agree and its been my main worry from the start, im really stumped as to how it would work looking at it from that perspective. I dont trust Blizzard enough to come up with extra content and i don't see why they should, all i could suggest is slowly introducing expansions, but then what happens to the people who want vanilla only?

On the flip side i could see RP realsm and WPVP using a Vanilla server for quite sometime, but for people who want to raid new content im out of answers for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    My statement still stands. They wouldn't offer that service to a mere mortal. I didn't say the IRS didn't pay.
    They did offer it, at a price per PC. Most were simply better organized than government entities and upgraded on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hav0kk View Post
    if they dont listen to our demands, there will be no playerbase, no players, and a dead wow, then what are you going to do? literally play an mmo, alone, so don't try and argue with people and their opinions.
    In todays WoW you pretty much do that anyway ^^.

Fuck their ToS. They could claim we owe them our first-borns as well. The truth is Blizzard made millions of profit off its playerbase, and yet people say they don't owe us anything. First class nonsensical bullshit.
    Get it through your damn head: They don't owe you shit. You entered a business arrangement with them, knowing the terms full well. They fulfilled their end. You are entitled to fuck-all.

Deleted
    I really am starting to get angry at the people who are arguing AGAINST legacy servers, its starting to anger me, ok you can have your modern wow with all your ease of access features and faceroll content while sitting in your garrison fapping, while your npc followers run about and hand u welfare epics on a silver plate, that is no problem, you pay for it, but why can blizzard not let players who want to play the older game be given that chance? it is like me buying call of duty one because i enjoyed it more than call of duty 2 and the developers telling me you think you do but you don't, and not allowing me to play on call of duty one because they want to move forward with call of duty two, who the fuck are blizzard to decide that?

If i like the older game i like the older game, and its as fucking simple as that. So why are you whitekighting blizzard saying i dont want to play on vanilla servers or it isnt going to generate enough profits, or the code doesnt exist anymore, why are people so stubborn on this forum to argue with people who simply want to play the older fucking game?

Give players the choice to play on what server they like, because they like it, not because of fucking profits. blizzard has more money than they know what to do with, and we are customers blizzard we are loyal customers to your game who made you the company you are today, remember that.

If blizzard released classic servers i, and alot of others would play on both live content, and while there is nothing to do on live i could go back to leveling my main on the legacy server, thus giving blizzard another customer paying money to pay there game. why is this so wrong, in so many peoples minds on this forum?

Players have been asking blizzard for classic servers since burning crusade ffs, and blizzard still refuse to allow us to play on these servers, when they have at least 20 dead realms clogging up the server lists, but refuse to open a couple of legacy servers and shut down these graveyard realms.

Just fucking lol.
    Last edited by mmoca138a41cd8; 2016-04-19 at 02:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Millions > thousands

I think I'll be alright for the next xpac at least

The biggest difference here is I have no problem with walking away from something I am not enjoying while for you folks it seems damn near impossible.

I really am starting to get angry at the people who are arguing AGAINST legacy servers, its starting to anger me, ok you can have your modern wow with all your ease of access features and faceroll content while sitting in your garrison fapping, while your npc followers run about and hand u welfare epics on a silver plate, that is no problem, you pay for it, but why can blizzard not let players who want to play the older game be given that chance? it is like me buying call of duty one because i enjoyed it more than call of duty 2 and the developers telling me you think you do but you don't, and not allowing me to play on call of duty one because they want to move forward with call of duty two, who the fuck are blizzard to decide that?
    Blizzard are the ones to decide because it is their fucking game. Good lord. We get that you really really really love Vanilla but the fact of the matter is Blizzard is done with it and they said no. They own the game and you are not entitled to shit. I'm sorry but those are the facts. You can cry all you want but it isn't going to change any time soon so you may as well get over it or continue to play on PS knowing that it may be shut down at any moment and that you are playing illegally.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Get it through your damn head: They don't owe you shit. You entered a business arrangement with them, knowing the terms full well. They fulfilled their end. You are entitled to fuck-all.
    How about you get this through your brown-nosing, corporate ass-licking skull: the terms you speak off are not being dictated one-sidedly. Their ToS means fuck all to me, and them fullfilling their end is ALWAYS up for debate. Shit is not what they owe me, at least about that you were right.

If i like the older game i like the older game, and its as fucking simple as that. So why are you whitekighting blizzard saying i dont want to play on vanilla servers or it isnt going to generate enough profits, or the code doesnt exist anymore, why are people so stubborn on this forum to argue with people who simply want to play the older fucking game?

Give players the choice to play on what server they like, because they like it, not because of fucking profits. blizzard has more money than they know what to do with, and we are customers blizzard we are loyal customers to your game who made you the company you are today, remember that.

If blizzard released classic servers i, and alot of others would play on both live content, and while there is nothing to do on live i could go back to leveling my main on the legacy server, thus giving blizzard another customer paying money to pay there game. why is this so wrong, in so many peoples minds on this forum?

Players have been asking for blizzard servers since burning crusade ffs, and blizzard still refuse to allow us to play on these servers, when they have at least 20 dead realms clogging up the server lists, but refuse to open a couple of legacy servers and shut down these graveyard realms.

Just fucking lol.
    Because you don't get a vote, no matter how many tears you cry. Either pay for the service they are offering or walk away. Either way, do it quietly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatosk View Post
    Get this through your thick skull once and for all: we love the game. Nobody's bashing Blizzard for the fun of it.

Don't procreate.
    lol k angry child proving my point.

I am not unclear on your position at all you, most of you hate live and love vanilla... And you're all very vocal about it.

But it would seem counter productive to insult, bash, degrade, and present a general aura of negativity and hostility to the same group/person you want to do something for you.

Small minds... I wouldn't expect you to understand.

How about you get this through your brown-nosing, corporate ass-licking skull: the terms you speak off are not being dictated one-sidedly. Their ToS means fuck all to me, and them fullfilling their end is ALWAYS up for debate. Shit is not what they owe me, at least about that you were right.
    Their TOS means everything to you, because you accept it each time you click through it. This is settled law. You are owed fuck-all. Your opinion is meaningless.