Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Im careful before buying games, and so far I can't regret any game I bought.
    I'm happy I didn't buy Evolve and that I didn't buy Battlefront 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    3D Worldrunner for the NES. God I hated that game.

Hmm. Or Karnov for the same. Tough call, really.
    Last edited by Nemah; 2016-04-18 at 05:41 PM.

Metroid: Other M.

The only way to describe that game is....well....

I'll just let Spoony handle this one for me (just ignore the Xcom stuff):

There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    (PC)
    Fallout 4: holding out hope that modders will eventually make it not shit, like they did with skyrim.

(PS4)
    Watchdogs
    Gta5
    D3-RoS
    Battlefield 3 (or 4, i havent played in years and cant remember which one it was.)
    Come to think of it, i regret buying the PS4 itself too. The only thing i use it for now it to watch bluray disks while im on my treadmill.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 3 was awful when I first played. I dunno about it now, but boy...I want my money back!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    1. Kingdoms of Amlur: Reckoning. I enjoyed it at first, but quickly realized that by about 10 hours in you had seen everything "New" the game had to offer, and the rest was just recycled garbage over and over.
    That's kind of true, but at least you got 10 hours of fun out of it, and with 10 hours you still haven't tasted the cool character you can play (the destinies options are really nice, and that let you create some cool character concept, sadly the game doesn't have that many abilities as i would like but still)

Note: My main problem with it, is that it become way too easy pretty fast

Blade and Soul
    Fun at first and then it became a total PVE grind daily to stay relevant in pvp.
    RIP

Deleted
    Probably The Division.. Amazing leveling experience, very stale end-game though. I actually feel like I wasted a full £40 on the game as the second I hit level 30, I was bored af

Deleted
    little inferno.

bought it for a few dollars sometime after i heard that it had some cool message in it's story that fitted the simplistic gameplay.

turns out the story was "you are wasting your time go outside". usually i don't mind a game making a joke at the expense of the player but this game was entire build around it and in quite poor taste.

i've bought games i never played, games i didnt think were worth the money, games that are different then i expected, but usually i just feel like i wasted my money and that that happens now and then, but very rarely do i get salty and wish i never bought something at all.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2016-04-19 at 02:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    planningto buy DS 3 don't know how the combat system is
    DS3 has the best combat around once you play for a bit and get used to it.

As for the OT that's Duke Nukem Forever, easily. That game was awful and everyone involved should be kicked in the balls.

Skyrim ... $60 wasted, played it for half an hour until I worked out the controls sucked.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    That game was awful and everyone involved should be kicked in the balls.
    I've got balls of steel though, probably wouldn't hurt.

Borderlands the Presequel. Huge disappointment for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    1. PS4, not a game itself, but I bought the console when it launched and LITERALLY have not played it a single time since then... Been like two years now.
    ^this!

Bought it and i'm only playing DoA5 or Tekken and MKx...Next console will be a nintendo one...Like I've always used before...
    Got hyped...got dissapointed.

Division,GW2,FFxiv

10+ Year Old Account
    Segagaga on the Dreamcast, but only because if I had waited about a week or two I could have gotten the collectors edition for a little bit more.

Duke Nukem Forever also, but only because I wish I would have known how cheap I could have scooped it up for. I did like the game for what it was though.

(I think I already posted the same things on here already)
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2016-04-19 at 03:31 PM.

Deleted
    Collector edition for skyforge is the only gaming money i fell i waste over the years since i became a gamer, such huge potential for a game, such a waste

RAGE would be mine; I thought it looked kind of cool and paid full price to pre-order it, and to this day, I've never installed or played it. There's probably nothing wrong with it (obviously I have no idea), but I wish I had spent the money on literally anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korsakof View Post
    ^this!

Bought it and i'm only playing DoA5 or Tekken and MKx...Next console will be a nintendo one...Like I've always used before...
    Got hyped...got dissapointed.
    Funny how many people are saying PS4.. Now I don't feel hardly as bad. I turn mine on like once a month for some odd reason :P

Another one I'm surprised about is Fallout 4. I was so hyped and just can't play it anymore even with DLC. Did get about 50 hours out of it.
    I have often regretted having spoken, but never for having not. -De Commynes