Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockxana View Post
    Banner: Twitter Banner for https://twitter.com/insane_roxanne

Size: Should be the Size for a Twitter Header

Visible text: Roxanne

Logo: Forsaken logo

General colour scheme: Dark/Purple

Armory Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...Roxanne/simple

PS: the background could be a enviroment of the forsaken (brill,graveyard etc.)
    3 week bump

Deleted
    @Astrizia , @Safhira , @Isilrien thank you very much for the tips guys i will try them. (bow)

Quote Originally Posted by Difelle View Post
    Second bump thanks very much in advance guys! keep the great work up
    Sorry i late that much, i made one 40min late after i quote you but i rly dont like the final look , so i manage to make you a new one... hope you like it enjoy!

download link: here

So much good work since last time I looked! Keep it up
    I'll claim some soon aswell, just still have a few irl stuff to take care of ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleiradabest View Post
    i will take this one , just becouse i love to work with cycle armor!

also i have a question for dem artists, guys i have some problem with my WMV, every single time when try to "import armory character" its saying
    Improperly Formatted URL.
    Make sure your link ends with /simple or /advanced and does not contains any special character.

and after i use WMV my laucher finding some errors and cant start the game i have to repire (30-40min) every single time... eny idea? ty in advance
    Thanks so much

- - - Updated - - -

@Astrizia , @Safhira , @Isilrien thank you very much for the tips guys i will try them. (bow)

Sorry i late that much, i made one 40min late after i quote you but i rly dont like the final look , so i manage to make you a new one... hope you like it enjoy!
    THANKS MAN! I LOVE IT!

10+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome, my friend! Did you get it fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Neudgae View Post
    wallpaper
    Resolution:1440x900(if i can get a 1920x1080 version also that would be cool)
    Visible text:Neudgae-Might of Ursoc
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http:// legion.wowhead .com/artifact-calc#AtazI5A the form is Guardian of the Glade first color option
    Gear set: ^
    Helm visible:^
    Your pose: would like it mid swiping or clawing or something(cant describe)
    General colour scheme: i like black and red so maybe a black background with blood?(Cause we do bleeds)
    Any extras: baby moonkin pets are adorable feel free to throw one or 2 in :P but not needed

if this is not do-able let me know and i will edit post accordingly
    still looking for someone to do this :3

also i would like an avatar of just like a bear paw print completely up to you how you do it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Difelle View Post
    THANKS MAN! I LOVE IT!
    you're welcome :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    You're welcome, my friend! Did you get it fixed?
    yes bro i didnt get eny problem after i off the laucher then start the MWV.and one more question i did something to my Photoshop now is terrible to work with it. every single time when i try to move the "select layer" with crtl+mouse i start to move the biggest layer i have the only way to move the layer i want it's only with crtl+T... eny idea how to fix this :P

friend requst

Bumping since 11-30-2015
    I've gone arms now so 1 calamity's edge would be cool (heroic)

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Hordecrusher The Hordebreaker
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: He has the goofy smiling gnome face. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...crusher/simple
    Gear set: Paladin tier 3 is my transmog but with tabard of the lightbringer. Only other difference is I would like his weapon to be heroic mode (blue) Archimonde sword (calamity's edge)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Arms Melee attacking or ready to attack pose. (artist preference)
    General colour scheme: Light blue and white like the Pally tier 3 armor
    Any extras: Would love my Magic Rooster and Spectral Tiger mounts watching over/fighting beside my character.

Last edited by Scrototem; 2016-04-20 at 02:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes bro i didnt get eny problem after i off the laucher then start the MWV.and one more question i did something to my Photoshop now is terrible to work with it. every single time when i try to move the "select layer" with crtl+mouse i start to move the biggest layer i have the only way to move the layer i want it's only with crtl+T... eny idea how to fix this :P
    Glad that problem is better. I'm not sure how to fix the other issue you're having, though :-(

Hello! First time requesting a signature artwork

Signature:
    Visible text: Felstar
    Wowhead link: http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8lJE808lJl808r
    Helm visible: Just the vei
    Cloak visible: No please
    Your pose: "Looking down", standing, not unlike https://wallpaperscraft.com/image/il..._1920x1080.jpg , although of course without any wings.
    General colour scheme: Perhaps a fel-green background? I'll leave it up to you :P

Thanks! If you need further information, do ask ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbathed View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080 / 1600x900 (Two monitors, mainly needs to fit the 1920x1080.)
    Visible text: "In the end no one dies, we merely repeat what we've lived for eternity." -Shadowbathed (In the bottom right corner.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wbathed/simple // http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Socksz/simple
    Gear set: For the DK - same as what he is wearing. For the Warrior - T18Mythic, with 2 Calamity's.
    Helm visible: Yes for the DK, No for the Warrior.
    Your pose: Make them seem troubled I guess, but add your own touch.
    General colour scheme: Black and green fel feel, like it really is the end.
    Any extras: Make it feel like they know whats about to happen, they realize how the Legion could be the end of us all.

EDIT: I just thought it might be neat to have them looking forward at the Legion invasion. Backs to the camera sort of deal. That might be cool if you want to go with it. Like staring into this.
    3 week bump.

Wallpaper: (Links splitted because I'm fresh on this site). Okay this is kind of a big request.

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: I will always have your back. Keydiam (the name of the blood elf), Annilena (the human female)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: img ur.co m/R7NAWXh (Screen...mostly because I always wear a mask in the arsenal :P, Blood Elf character)
    eu. battle .net/ wow/ en/ character /die-aldor/ Annilena/simple (Female Human Paladin character)

Gear set: For the Blood Elf: Rogue T2 (instead of the standard helmet the Ebon Mask), Blood Knight War Cloak, Bloodvenom Blade (Heroic-Variant) and Dark Silk Shirt. Link to wowheads dressing room for the outfit:
    legion. wowhead. com/ %20dressing-room#ma0z0zH89s8VKJ808mWi808RT7MmXt808zrT87cmXB808mXe808mXl808mXE808mXg808rgX808rgX808

For the Human Paladin: Paladin T13 (Normal Mode, Itemlevel 397), Icy Cloak, Truesilver Champion, Tabard of the Lightbringer. Dressing room again:
    wowhead. com/ dressing-room #mzzz0zH89s87MNca808zrG808Nm487cf0B808eJz808Nm5808CIr808Ncs808Nqv808T4H87c

Helm visible: Yes for the Blood Elf, No for the Paladin

Your pose: Back to back, maybe leaning against each other, the blood elf maybe has his arms crossed. As long as you see their faces :P But, in general: Add your own touch!

General colour scheme: It should be halved: Left side is the rogue with darker colors (red, black just in general fit the rogue/lowlife/assassin theme), the right side with the Paladin should be brighter with blueish, white, gold like the Light. The visible text should maybe change it's colors when reaching the other side. Again: Add your own touch to it!

Any extras: The contrast should be somehow clear: The dishonorable rogue, the honorable paladin and their worlds. The rogue lives in the underground, darker areas, taverns, the paladin has the cathedral, is celebrated as a hero. But, they will stand together, having each others back (when for example the Burning Legion returns and tries to destroy everything :P). Still: It's in your hands. I always like it to get nice surprises

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Keydiam; 2016-04-22 at 07:33 PM.

Deleted
    Hi everyone: First I'd like to appreciate your work. I see so much cool things here, you're all awesome ^^.

I have a BIG request for a wallpaper, but slightly different from what you're normally doing. It's more like 4 mini wallpapers in one.

The details:

I wanna inform you about the setting. As I said this is a big request, it might also be a challenge. I have this picture in my head, and it looks awesome.

--------------------------------

Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Visible text: no Text ^^

I want a black backround. Hovering in the middle, there should be 4 frames with pictures in it. Every pic is one of my chars (4 of them) in an other epic pose for each char. The pics should be reflected on the lower partof the wallpaper, like in these pics : pic1, pic2.
    I think pic 2 better resembles what I want. No horizon like in pic 1 pls. To fully see what I mean with the setting: Setting-Pic. The little circles on the pics are the class emblems from blizzard, just big enough to see, they should be no real eyecatcher. But they shall please not be visible in the reflection.

These frames of the pics should be colored differently for every char:

- venom green for my rogue
    - golden yellow for my paly
    - arcane purple (couldnt think of a better description^^) for my mage
    - a dark forest green for my Hunter / maybe even a darkish brown - this choise is up to the artist

The frames should consist of not just a border, more like strings of light, but nothing to flash of fuzzy. They should also be pretty thin, just so you can see them clearly.

The pics of my chars should nor be to "game-realistic", nor like a drawing, something in between.
    The pics are not of the whole body, more like a framed part:

my rogue:
    An agressive, attaking pose where you can see one ore both daggers. A part image of his torso. I like the idea of the pose of mutilate from the front, but the shoulderpats are turning (maybe you can fix that). If you can think of a similar cool pose, where you can see the gear without to much/no clipping, that would be wonderfull.

The gear is the same as in my armory (full T8 green recolor) with the Shard of Azzinoth. No helm showing pls. The backround shouldn't be to visible, if you need one at all. But if so, just make it pretty dark pls ^^.

---

my paladin:
    A sublime pose for my pally would be nice. I like the pose of exorcism, but again: the shoulders get in the way, if you could fix that: PERFECT, if not pls choose a similar cool and "sublime" pose, I just really don't like clipping.
    You should see the light emitting from his hand, you can use the original animation and/or spice it up a bit.

The gear is the same as in my armory (T6 - Lightbringer)
    with the Hammer of the Naaru showing a bit in the back pls (like he holds it when doing exorcsim ^^). The part image should show him from head to the middle of his thighs. No helm showing pls. The backround shouldn't be to visible, if you need one at all. But if so, something holy-ish pls.

---

my mage:
    She should be casting (like arcane blast), and around her hands you should see some arcane circles like here (but just the ones on her hands). Maybe you can also slightly turn her shoulder in this pose, so that it is better visible, but pls no clipping, and if you can't do it, thats also no problem ^^.

The gear is the same as in my armory (T8 Hero) with The Staff of Infinite Mysteries equpped on her back. The part image should show her from head to the middle of her thighs. No helm showing pls. The backround shouldn't be to visible, if you need one at all. But if so, something arcan-ish pls.

---

my hunter:
    The partframe should be him, pulling his bow, a little bit from the side and above his head, so you can see most of the bow, and him focusing on his target (so that you mostly see his head, shoulders, arms and the bow).

the gear is the same as in my armory (Dreanor Lvl Gear - green, with the dark shoulders) pls dont trust wowhead here, they messed up the recolors, its just like my armory ^^), together with the Black Bow of the Betrayer. No helm showing pls. The backround shouldn't be to visible, if you need one at all. But if so, something forest-ish pls.

Okay, that should be it. I know that this is a pretty big request and that this will take some time. I have this picture in my head, and I just know that someone of you can nail it.

I'm so thankfull in advance, and hope to hear from you guys.

If you have any question regarding this request, please feel free to contact me via pm, I'm here everyday to check for possible rogue changes in legion ;D.

Oh and sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

Again, you're doing awesome work here, thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc9038fdc8bf; 2016-04-23 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Twitch Request-

What you want for your page: I'd like a Twitch Overlay
    Dimensions: I use the basic WoW UI. I'd like something that covers the buttom Action Bars/Bags area.
    Visible text: If I can get my guilds name thrown in there some where it would be cool. I raid with <Chaos Cabinet>
    Logo/Character: No Character.
    General colour scheme: Something Fel. Some DH esque style.
    Specifics/Extras: Nothing extra

If you'd like to take my request please PM me so I can give you more details if you may need them.
    Almost 3 month bump. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Hi Guys,

I need some more work done this time as a signature (MMOC and Guild Launch)

Visible text: Rehok
    Armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Rehok/simple
    Gear set: Bloodfang Set with Legendary Daggers (if they are going to be visible)
    Helm visible: You can decide to keep it or remove it
    Cloak visible: Yes
    Your pose: Take your pic!
    General colour scheme: Dark/Shadowy
    Any extras: Wings from the legendary Daggers to be visible and a matching profile pic if possible
    2 week bump

Deleted
    Hey guys,
    I know it's has been ages since I have last been here. I'm rarely making signatures, banners and wallpapers at the moment but when I do I still enjoy it. I just wanted to say keep doing what you're doing. It's nice to see new people on here aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Rias View Post
    Signature request

Visible text: Name: Rias
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...is/Rias/simple
    Gear set: My current transmog, Dreadnaught + Arcanite Ripper
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: No idea how i'd want it lol. I'll leave it to the artist.
    General colour scheme: Something that compliments the set. Maybe a lighter color/shade of blue something in a wintery region. Grizzly hills kind of.
    Thanks to whomever picks this up.

-Rias
    Bump please ^~^

Hey guys! Just looking for a wallpaper =)
    Resolution: 1366x768
    Visible text: GSK
    THE SAVAGE HERO
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Gsk/simple
    Helm visible: Yes, please.
    Your pose: Whatever you think looks awesome
    General colour scheme: I would like a blood & gory or even an angelic kind of thing to suit my white set.
    Any extras: Just whatever to make it look amazing. All you.

Thanks in advanced guys, GL with it =)

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Hey, Serendia! Indeed, it is nice to see the thread still going and new people ^.^

- - - Updated - - -

Claiming

And done, @Rehok. I hope you like it. If not, you can request again once your CD is up
    I honestly don't know what to say, Its just so good . Thanks!

7+ Year Old Account
    I've been wanting to get back into the signature / wallpaper scene, if anyone wants one and are willing to let me take a knack at it, please let me know <3 I know most of you would prefer other artists so I don't want to claim something when slightly rusty. Signature, wallpaper or banner, please ^^.