Gift bag from the muv-luv KS finally arrived today, quite surprised it wasn't held back at customs, but I don't mind not having to pay for importing it. The packaging could have been slightly less weeb though. especially the <3 SUKI.

Deleted
    Olga and Mika have some real codependency going on in IBO. I wonder if it's going to bite them in the asses sooner or later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Olga and Mika have some real codependency going on in IBO. I wonder if it's going to bite them in the asses sooner or later.
    What is IBO?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    What is IBO?
    iron blooded orphans, a gundam series
    [CENTER]

Okay, so here's the actual survey.

Anime Chat Thread 2015 + Winter 2016 Survey

If you took the survey that I previously linked that said "Click me", you need to take this one. That was just for fixing this one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    What is IBO?
    The Gundam series that finished in Winter2016.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god. Picked up a new novel, thinking it sounds interesting. Then first two sentences of the prologue happened:
    『Watashi (I)』 lived near the city of Marba, born at the foot of a mountain.
    The village where 『Watashi-tachi (We)』 lived was, an area carved out of the trees by the mountainside, earning a living by baking charcoal.

No. Please stop. This is not how you translate anything anywhere for any reason. Why are you making my eyes bleed so much today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw someone driving across the parking lot to throw out some trash with the bags on the hood of their car....MURICA
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this anime was pseudo-hentai shit-quality garbage, but to be honest I'm fairly impressed with the message that it's trying to send.

I actually agree with this girl entirely. As someone who met a lot of friends playing online game, I understand how her character isn't thaaat exaggerated.
    I can easily see couples getting together meeting each other at online games, I know 2. One of them are married nowadays and had a daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Honestly I'm starting to have my doubts after the last chapter. I want Misaki to win but now that her notice was the real notice, and she was indeed the chosen one for MC, if she wins what will this manga be proving? What will be the purpose of it? At first I thought that she'd win over Lilina to show that true love can be stronger than government algorithms or something like this, but the author literally flipped the table now.

Also, she talked as if Misaki had something extremely important that she wanted to protect. I can only think about her love for MC and that she wants him to be happy, supporting Lilina with him because she knows that it'll be easier with the "notice girl". But since she's the actual notice girl and for some unholy reason it changed what the fuck will happen now?

Lilina is cute, Misaki is cute too. I like both but I prefer the second, and I don't think this is going to have an open ending so I really wonder who will have to suffer.

And yes it's generic as fuck. I also just read it for cute girls, cute moments, romance and some drama.
    Koi to Uso:
    Yeah the last chapter is kind of turning it all around really. I can understand and appreciate the "one true love is stronger than arranged marriages" ending that would be Misaki ending. I kind of just picked Liliana as a favourite from the chemistry of her and the MC. Even in the context of the manga it could make sense. "first love isn't necessarily the one" or some bullshit like that. Just had to get that written since I find this kind of curious scenario now.

And yeah, if Misaki ends up being the notice girl and also wins, it kind of makes the whole point of the manga null. I really don't want to see that happen.

Misaki has delicous body and lovely personality. She seems a bit scetchy in my opinion though. It's like she really loves the MC but in the meanwhile I feel like she's hiding something.
    Liliana's school uniform though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Koi to Uso:

Misaki has delicous body and lovely personality.
    She's perfection. She's defying Utaha as the ultimate goddess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti
    She seems a bit scetchy in my opinion though. It's like she really loves the MC but in the meanwhile I feel like she's hiding something.
    Liliana's school uniform though.
    I really wonder Who the fuck is this new girl and why she knows so much about everything. And really, what is Misaki hiding from them? Did she receive a notice with that other guy's name? The one that she "hates" or something? I thought that was the case, at least I'm fairly sure by now that the guy likes her.

I was expecting him to do something at the play but nothing fucking happened and then I was mind fucked...

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    She's perfection. She's defying Utaha as the ultimate goddess.

I really wonder Who the fuck is this new girl and why she knows so much about everything. And really, what is Misaki hiding from them? Did she receive a notice with that other guy's name? The one that she "hates" or something? I thought that was the case, at least I'm fairly sure by now that the guy likes her.

I was expecting him to do something at the play but nothing fucking happened and then I was mind fucked...
    Koi to Uso:
    I really thought it was something like that as well. But I really wonder how the notice system works anyways. It seems like they get the notice when both of them turn 16, and the guy Misaki hates is still 15 so I can't see that being the case anymore. Liliana got her notice the same evening MC got his, but Liliana is older than the MC right? So she got her notice when her partner turned 16.

As for the new girl, she seems to be somehow related to the blonde guy who brought MC his notice. Which was also creepy af. Like does the government follow the kids around on the night they turn 16?!

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Hibike actually S2 spoilers. looking forward to all the salty people If they decide to adapt it as close as possible. :3
    If you actually go back and watch and force yourself to accept the non-yuri ship, it's pretty obvious the adaptation is going to be more faithful to the novels. The bait is just that strong.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Please don't tell me the Yuri tease was anime original, that would break my heart. :/
    It was, as much as I hate to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    If you actually go back and watch and force yourself to accept the non-yuri ship, it's pretty obvious the adaptation is going to be more faithful to the novels. The bait is just that strong.

It was, as much as I hate to say it.
    Don't think! Delusion!
    [CENTER]

It's Maki's (Love Live) birthday, some good fan art popping up on Twitter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Don't think! Delusion!
    If I have ever shipped any two characters harder than I ship Kumiko and Reina, my brain obviously hasn't recovered from the trauma because it literally isn't possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    can't blame them since it's best girl:

Don't worry, the true stories are in the doujinshi
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    can't blame them since it's best girl:
    [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgVbjH3UsAEz-T5.jpg:large[img]

Don't worry, the true stories are in the doujinshi
    Oh yes, the doujinshi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Oh yes, the doujinshi
    Have a feeling I typed that out wrong the entire time I typed it out and afterwards, feel free to actually correct :P
    [CENTER]

Anime Chat Thread 2015 + Winter 2016 Survey

If you took the survey that I previously linked that said "Click me", you need to take this one. That was just for fixing this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Koi to Uso:
    I really thought it was something like that as well. But I really wonder how the notice system works anyways. It seems like they get the notice when both of them turn 16, and the guy Misaki hates is still 15 so I can't see that being the case anymore. Liliana got her notice the same evening MC got his, but Liliana is older than the MC right? So she got her notice when her partner turned 16.

As for the new girl, she seems to be somehow related to the blonde guy who brought MC his notice. Which was also creepy af. Like does the government follow the kids around on the night they turn 16?!
    Yeah, maybe both receive at the same time when the younger one turns 16. And that girl, even if related to the notice guy, is still so suspicious :|

I'm enjoying to comment about koi to uso, Radio comments about it once in a month.

10+ Year Old Account
    I truly didn't expect tanaka-kun to get better from its first episode...I'm so glad for this new char
    [CENTER]