Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaelian View Post
    Its good to see Rooks and Kings continuing on with what they do and passing on their tactics to others, even if they arent on Tranquility

Always enjoy watching anything R&K's throw out.
    Have any other corps managed a successful pipe-bombing campaign?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Have any other corps managed a successful pipe-bombing campaign?
    I know some corps and alliances use pipebombing on occasion, but no one has been successful in a pipebomb campain as R&K's where.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

If you wanna see more reasons on why we are burning the CFC.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment..._the_imperium/

Take a peak at what this former member says about his stay in it. Being forced to give up his real life information to stay in.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    If you wanna see more reasons on why we are burning the CFC.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment..._the_imperium/

Take a peak at what this former member says about his stay in it. Being forced to give up his real life information to stay in.....
    That's the mentality I could never understand. Years back when I played, I looked into joining a corp. They seemed like okay people, and in talking to them, I mentioned I'd be joining on one account and keeping a second in hisec. They said 'No, you can't do that.' I was like 'Dude, that's my ISK faucet, it's how I'll pay for my pewpew.' They're all 'No, it's all in or nothing, otherwise you're not committed to us.' Tried to say 'Oh, we have perfectly safe space down here, no one EVER comes and bothers our PvE.'

Needless to say, I refused to compromise that other account like that, and didn't join. A couple months later, I read how that corp got fucking TRASHED, their space destroyed, forced to flee, lost everything they had. And I laughed. And laughed. And laughed. The point being, no video game is worth that kind of RL hassle. Hell, a lot of RL things aren't worth that kind of RL hassle! People who feel they can ignore that with impunity need to be put in check. I don't care whose side they're on.

Keyword is "and volunteered"

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    Keyword is "and volunteered"
    Regardless. Demanding that information to be allowed to stay in your corp by the coalition leadership is aids. The person who required it to unblacklist him has allready doxxed several people. hes outed a major fc in game and been caught red handed gathering peoples real life information, releasing it, and threatening people with it.

semantics on words. If he didnt give the information he would have be forced to be removed from his corp and alliance and not allowed to rejoin his friends in his alliance/corp. The mere fact that this was information required to clear his name is why we are killing the cfc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless. Demanding that information to be allowed to stay in your corp by the coalition leadership is aids. The person who required it to unblacklist him has allready doxxed several people. hes outed a major fc in game and been caught red handed gathering peoples real life information, releasing it, and threatening people with it.
    So I did what I had to, and volunteered my Facebook, Home Address, and phone number to the GSF counter intel group to prove I was not a spy
    Highlighted the word from the post because apparently you dont understand the definition of volunteered - it was not demanded by GSF and it never has been a requirement to offer that information at all.

EDIT: I want to point out I dont support any doxxing from anyone, I dont care if its GSF or anyone else - its not something that should be happening

He did something stupid, he got blacklisted and offered the information as proof, even though he himself mentioned it was a tad excessive, If he hasnt offered that information and provided other evidence that he hasnt mentioned, he would of probably been taken of the blacklist anyway.

There is missing information, there is no communication logs to show that it was demanded, its very much between the lines.
    Last edited by Jaelian; 2016-04-20 at 08:12 AM.

Highlighted the word from the post because apparently you dont understand the definition of volunteered - it was not demanded by GSF and it never has been a requirement to offer that information at all.

EDIT: I want to point out I dont support any doxxing from anyone, I dont care if its GSF or anyone else - its not something that should be happening

He did something stupid, he got blacklisted and offered the information as proof, even though he himself mentioned it was a tad excessive, If he hasnt offered that information and provided other evidence that he hasnt mentioned, he would of probably been taken of the blacklist anyway.

There is missing information, there is no communication logs to show that it was demanded, its very much between the lines.
    Wait, are you trying to claim that digi didn't ask for this information? Because you're fucking bonkers if you don't think digi is a scumbag who doxxes EVE people and absolutely required this out of that OP in order to rescind the blacklist. This isn't even NEWS, he's been doing this for years.

Quote Originally Posted by dethmourne View Post
    Wait, are you trying to claim that digi didn't ask for this information? Because you're fucking bonkers if you don't think digi is a scumbag who doxxes EVE people and absolutely required this out of that OP in order to rescind the blacklist. This isn't even NEWS, he's been doing this for years.
    Dude im pretty sure that jaelian has said that he thinks goons will be back in thier space in a month so dont try and reason. The stockholm syndrome that alot of cfc members like him have twords thier leadership is pretty amusing. Doesnt matter how many logs or how much evidence you produce that thier leadership are giant shitbags they stalwartly defend them and eat up the bullshit that mittens is spewing. Digi is someone that should have been banned long ago. he doxes people. Gathers thier RL info and keeps it. The whole reps for cain thing pretty much showed how paranoid and willing they are to condemn people due to RL information. iv herd stories about digi getting peoples place of employment from thier names, then engineering thier emails and facebook and address and such. Calling thier work. Hes a shit bag of the highest degree, and those in cfc leadership that allow it to go on are no better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude im pretty sure that jaelian has said that he thinks goons will be back in thier space in a month so dont try and reason. The stockholm syndrome that alot of cfc members like him have twords thier leadership is pretty amusing. Doesnt matter how many logs or how much evidence you produce that thier leadership are giant shitbags they stalwartly defend them and eat up the bullshit that mittens is spewing. Digi is someone that should have been banned long ago. he doxes people. Gathers thier RL info and keeps it. The whole reps for cain thing pretty much showed how paranoid and willing they are to condemn people due to RL information. iv herd stories about digi getting peoples place of employment from thier names, then engineering thier emails and facebook and address and such. Calling thier work. Hes a shit bag of the highest degree, and those in cfc leadership that allow it to go on are no better.
    Never claimed a month so you just pulled that number out your ass, this war is going to last a while due to the way sov mechanics currently work, and there will be alot of flip flopping of sov.

Show me in that post on Reddit where there was clear and documented evidence where that information was demanded by GSF diplos, pretty sure after reading through about 6 times I saw nothing - i'm not talking about any other incidents - related to that case only.

I want to point out I dont support any doxxing from anyone, I dont care if its GSF or anyone else - its not something that should be happening
    You clearly missed this bit, again this is typical MBC reading between the lines and ignoring anything that doesnt align to the grrrr goon narrative, its hilarious to claim that every single member in GSF/Imperium supports that shit - but whatever.

Makes me laugh how you think all of GSF membership "drinks the kool-aid" as you put it, alot of us play the game and dont give a shit about politics, MBC leadership have been doing a similar level of propaganda and hurfing with the grr goons narrative and alot of the MBC membership drinks it up and are as blind as some people are in the Imperium.

You know maybe you could put down your shitposting shovel for a moment, and actually try consider having a civilized dicussion about the current conflict, rather than spurfing all the propaganda and bullshit that both sides have been throwing out - keep the politics out of it and discuss the battles and skirmishes, changes in sov and more friendly banter - as the current discussion, is pretty toxic and could probably be left to Reddit.

I dunno Jaelian, I gotta say that you're splitting hairs. While it may not have been demanded per se, their irrational blacklisting and the presumed assumption that the only way it might be lifted was by divulging personal info is pretty damning in and of itself. There seems to be plenty of anecdotal evidence from capsuleers that the smallest of infractions can seemingly get you shitlisted.

Never claimed a month so you just pulled that number out your ass, this war is going to last a while due to the way sov mechanics currently work, and there will be alot of flip flopping of sov.

Show me in that post on Reddit where there was clear and documented evidence where that information was demanded by GSF diplos, pretty sure after reading through about 6 times I saw nothing - i'm not talking about any other incidents - related to that case only.

You clearly missed this bit, again this is typical MBC reading between the lines and ignoring anything that doesnt align to the grrrr goon narrative, its hilarious to claim that every single member in GSF/Imperium supports that shit - but whatever.

Makes me laugh how you think all of GSF membership "drinks the kool-aid" as you put it, alot of us play the game and dont give a shit about politics, MBC leadership have been doing a similar level of propaganda and hurfing with the grr goons narrative and alot of the MBC membership drinks it up and are as blind as some people are in the Imperium.

You know maybe you could put down your shitposting shovel for a moment, and actually try consider having a civilized dicussion about the current conflict, rather than spurfing all the propaganda and bullshit that both sides have been throwing out - keep the politics out of it and discuss the battles and skirmishes, changes in sov and more friendly banter - as the current discussion, is pretty toxic and could probably be left to Reddit.
    Either he gave up his personal information or he remained blacklisted. That was the deal. he didnt randomly go HEY YOU WANNA KNOW WHERE I LIVE AND MY PHONE NUMBER for no fucking reason. Digi has a well documented history of doxing and gathering peoples real life information and using it against them. so you can dig that hole in the sand for your head all you want doesnt change what hes done. The war is almost over. There are few cfc systems left and its allready being divided up. Just accept your not getting the north back and go move to tenerifis like the good dead coalition you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    I dunno Jaelian, I gotta say that you're splitting hairs. While it may not have been demanded per se, their irrational blacklisting and the presumed assumption that the only way it might be lifted was by divulging personal info is pretty damning in and of itself. There seems to be plenty of anecdotal evidence from capsuleers that the smallest of infractions can seemingly get you shitlisted.
    I cant say I know how the blacklisting works in its entirety, and from what was shown it was difficult to see exactly that it was demanded, I'm aware of what has been claimed and if there is clear evidence to show it then i'm not going to argue the point.

However it is an assumption due to whats happened in the past, if the OP of the Reddit thread beleived that was the only way - then I am going to agree thats not a good thing.

There are few cfc systems left and its allready being divided up. Just accept your not getting the north back and go move to tenerifis like the good dead coalition you are.
    Hm thats funny, you might want to take another look at dotlan, systems and stations fallen in Southwest Fade, alot of Eastern Pureblind is still under CONDI control and Western Vale of the Silent was retaken by Bastion- oh and you are taking your time with Deklein, thought you tryhards would of finished that off by now.

You clearly have no clue to how sov warfare works if you think MBC rolling through and taking systems is the end of it, how easy it is to flip sov once the ADM has gone.

This war is far from over kiddo, this could go on for 6 months or even a year - so you can drink the kool-aid of whatever shitstain alliance you come from all you like and believe that Goons are going to roll over and die from this, its not going to happen.
    Last edited by Jaelian; 2016-04-21 at 09:50 AM.

This war is far from over kiddo, this could go on for 6 months or even a year - so you can drink the kool-aid of whatever shitstain alliance you come from all you like and believe that Goons are going to roll over and die from this, its not going to happen.
    How do you function in real life? I really question that with this kind of diluted logic. Right now we are finishing off dek and branch. Which is a tad far away from the areas you stated. Dont worry we will be back. your coalition cant put a meaningful fight against anyone but pandemic horde and they are all newbros. You run from every major fleet fight. Half if not more of your supercapital fleet is locked down far behind in sov you cant move them from anymore. God knows what else is trapped in the capital and staging systems we have taken. You have lost your 2 largest fleet number contributors either to defection or just moving away like fcon. iv been working in the nitty gritty of sov warfare for the better part of 4 straight years and been on the front line dealing with the logistics and planning for 4 major sov wars. I know exactly how this is going. This war will not drag on for 6 months. If you want to tell yourself that then be my guest. imagination is a powerful tool, and you seem to have alot of it. If you want to prove me wrong, work on those dogshit fleet numbers your echo of a superpower is putting out and come fight us instead of hiding in lowsec.

- - - Updated - - -

I cant say I know how the blacklisting works in its entirety, and from what was shown it was difficult to see exactly that it was demanded, I'm aware of what has been claimed and if there is clear evidence to show it then i'm not going to argue the point.
    We dont need to spend time going through logs to prove shit to you. Digi is a doxing peice of shit who asked for personal real life information in exchange for that guy being allowed to remain in his corp and alliance. Your leadership is cancer and the aids of this game and they are the major reason we are burning everything you built to the ground.

I look back misty-eyed at the three year period when digi was set read-only...

But holy shit folks, spaceships getting serious etc... keep it cool. MBC have done everyone a gigantic fucking favour and burned the Imperium down (which needed to happen - it was shit for GSF, shit for our allies, and shit for the game).

This is hopefully the shot in the arm that EVE desperately needs. Citadels incoming, outposts getting removed in the not-so-distant future, cap revamp etc... Both major coalitions are going to shatter into individual alliances, with individual goals and territory. New wars to wage, new friends to make / fuck over etc... New Eden is going to return to the way it was a decade ago, which was when most of the major powers were cutting their teeth as smaller entities - and EVE was fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you function in real life? I really question that with this kind of diluted logic
    Just proves how desperate you are when you want to try start insulting someone out of game.

your coalition cant put a meaningful fight against anyone but pandemic horde and they are all newbros. You run from every major fleet fight
    I'd like to hear what some of the people from Pandemic Horde have to say about that considering like Karmafleet, there are alot of well experienced pilots in that Alliance as well as the newer guys.

And yeah because goons are the only people who run from major fleet fights /Sarcasm. There have been a ton of brawls recently, and i'm not talking about the times PL decide to helicopter dick their supers into fights because then can, oh and the fact they, NC. and TISHU are still desperate to bait out a B-R type fight (not happening btw).

Half if not more of your supercapital fleet is locked down far behind in sov you cant move them from anymore
    Hm an interesting assumption, which I can assure you is quite clearly wrong, the majority of our Supercapitals are safe - bar the occasional idiot who decides they want to try and move and gets dicked over by PL. (They dont deserve to own a super if they are that stupid.)

You have lost your 2 largest fleet number contributors either to defection or just moving away like fcon
    Majority of every fleet I have attended since this war began has been CONDI, CO2 and FCON mostly kept to themselves and didnt join main coalition fleets anyway, and those who wanted to stay on the warfront from those alliances that have parted ways (bar C02 because you know, traitors) have been merged into GSF.
    iv been working in the nitty gritty of sov warfare for the better part of 4 straight years and been on the front line dealing with the logistics and planning for 4 major sov wars. I know exactly how this is going
    Good for you, which low level alliances have you been bullying out of their sov in those 4 years?- i'm intrigued.

This war will not drag on for 6 months
    You keep telling yourself that, pretty sure we arent going anywhere any time soon.
    If you want to prove me wrong, work on those dogshit fleet numbers your echo of a superpower is putting out and come fight us instead of hiding in lowsec.
    Hm i'm pretty sure thats exactly that PL and NC. have been doing before this war began, hiding in lowsec.

Despite all your hurf to knowing how these sorts of conflicts work, all MBC wants is a big fight because with everyone there, they outnumber at least 3:1 and with PL super support - anyone would be utterly stupid to welp anything into that.

We have been fighting, even if its caracals bombers or interceptors - we just aren't going to feed you large fleets, makes it more fun to deprive you of the 'gudfite' you are looking for.

We dont need to spend time going through logs to prove shit to you.
    Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post

But holy shit folks, spaceships getting serious etc... keep it cool. MBC have done everyone a gigantic fucking favour and burned the Imperium down (which needed to happen - it was shit for GSF, shit for our allies, and shit for the game).

This is hopefully the shot in the arm that EVE desperately needs. Citadels incoming, outposts getting removed in the not-so-distant future, cap revamp etc... Both major coalitions are going to shatter into individual alliances, with individual goals and territory. New wars to wage, new friends to make / fuck over etc... New Eden is going to return to the way it was a decade ago, which was when most of the major powers were cutting their teeth as smaller entities - and EVE was fun.
    I dont think major coalitions are going to go away. I see the remanants of the cfc moving down south taking darkness's space and creating a coalition with stainwagon. Goons have always had stainwagon in thier pocket so i dont see that out of the realm. Dronelands will remain the same as well.

- - - Updated - - -

SNIP
    As i read your post all i can think of is this.

have fun in that alternate dimension you exist in. because its nowhere near reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    As i read your post all i can think of is this.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...62/640/658.png

have fun in that alternate dimension you exist in. because its nowhere near reality.
    Oh you mean like the reality you live in where you think goons are dying or are going to roll over? lol give me a break you are just as deluded as you claim I am.

Where is your well crafted retort like you've done for literally everything i've posted so far?

Nope thats because you dont have anything else, all you can throw is the same old bullshit which is starting to wear thin.

I agree with this guy, large coalitions are no fun for the game, its better when everyone has their own goals and ideas - makes things more interesting.