Which YouTuber uploads alot of mid and support plays?

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Redmercy does a lot of mid gameplay. I don't know of any support youtubers though :/

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I just watch krreplay or tekk.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Getting really tired of this league of tanks crap. It feels like you can't play any of the squishy immobile mages right now, killing my mid champion pool. Even Malzahar, who used to be a massive tank buster, can't do anything against these massive walls that point click their way onto your face, survive your damage, then murder you through base damage and Sunfire-IBG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

A bunch of changes: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/04...be-update.html

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Getting really tired of this league of tanks crap. It feels like you can't play any of the squishy immobile mages right now, killing my mid champion pool. Even Malzahar, who used to be a massive tank buster, can't do anything against these massive walls that point click their way onto your face, survive your damage, then murder you through base damage and Sunfire-IBG.
    I know they all have sustain, escapes, wave clear, and can dive turrets with ease. They can stall games out forever and wait for that one clean ace to close. You also have to reach a certain point before you can kill them. This meta is really frustrating.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-04-19 at 08:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    A bunch of changes: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/04...be-update.html

- - - Updated - - -

I know they all have sustain, escapes, wave clear, and can dive turrets with ease. They can stall games out forever and wait for that one clean ace to close. You also have to reach a certain point before you can kill them. This meta is really frustrating.
    New Malz changes seem really interesting. As a player who really enjoys Malz I'm really looking forward to having that passive on board!

Yeah new Malz looks really interesting, definitely my favorite of the changes.
    That and the removal of devourer.

Deleted
    The fact they're combining malzahar's old W and his ult is actually awesome. Finally a RELIABLE tank-buster mage. It used to be impossible to dot-aoe-ult someone before they've run away, cc'd you, or killed you. At least, before you had Rylai's.

And the new W looks amazing. Wonder if the voidlings still focus on the target of the dot or not. Because with the part every time they spawn a new one when they hit a champion, that could be potentially hideously overpowered.

Brand, Vlad and Vel'koz were about what I expected, a couple of minor tweaks here and there. Slightly worried about what they're going to do to Annie, I already feel that Tibbers mauls me more than enough while I'm stunned without doing any additional mauling damage. Malzahar on the other hand is probably going to be even more a headache to lane against now, depending on his passives reactivation timer. You can't slowly poke him down anymore unless you can frequently land it while also being pushed under your tower. For most you're going to have to commit to longer trades with him - Which is probably going to end up with you getting a small army of voidlings to the face while Malz pukes on you unless you're extremely careful about it. Its going to be like laning against a ranged Garen, he forces you into a specific play style if you want to have any chance of killing him.

Zyra just looks like she'll end up being a different version of Heimerdinger, where she'll push all day and if you get close to her you're going to be kited around her plants until you retreat or die.

Fiddles new passive is aptly named, just reading it fills me with an immediate sense of impending doom from a scarecrow you can't outrun. We're a few corn fields short of turning summoners rift into the set of a B list horror movie. Singed with a Rocket Belt is more nightmare inducing than eating a wheel of cheese before bedtime.

But the changes to Dragon and Rift Herald are going to be the highlights of the patch I think. The herald buff especially is going to allow for some obscene snowballing for solo laners so expect it to be hotly contested if it goes live in this state. Where the Dragon buffs could be hit or miss depending on what your team needs, it might even be worth just not contesting it and getting ahead in lanes instead if its a particularly bad one. I expect these changes are going to shake things up far more than any new mage itemisation will.

While we're focusing on the jungle, the new devourer is both better and worse than the old one. You won't be getting Master Yi's farming all game then showing up to fight and dealing a million true damage a second, which is fantastic. Though its obvious synergy with the Rageblade changes is worrying to say the least, especially since the two were often bought together. I wouldn't expect the Rageblade changes to last for long though, there are a couple of champions who could outright break it in that state (Read: Kayle and Kindred).

I'd expect to see Warrior junglers making more of a return because of it. Perhaps not forcing out the likes of Shyvana or Kindred, but ones who can apply pressure early can get ahead with just their jungle item, while devourer junglers won't be getting their power spike until later on when they buy a Rageblade. It gives them a decent sized window where they're powerful enough to assert control of the game, so be ready for more Kha'zix, more Nocturne and quite possiably even more Vi and Hecarim.

So... after playing on the pbe :

New Zyra is complete garbage.

Cassio is really weak early (because of mana cost) but she's beastly late game... like really horrifying.

Annie got buffed lel : Tibbers now enrage when annie stuns someone (+ 275% attack speed and +100% movespeed) AND he also enrages when annies dies (he stays up when she dies and he chases like a mad man.

Brand : OP as fuck passive.

Malzahar : OP as fuck passive (at level 18, it only takes him 6 sec withoiut being damaged by a champ or jungle monster or cc) to get his passive back. His new W is also broken. He can solo drake as soon as it spawns because 6+ voidlings deal insane damage while tanking everyhit. His new ult deals less damage early but scales stupidly hard lategame (100% max hp full build if the ennemies stay inside the zone for 5 sec).

Vlad : His E is garbage, it acts like a 360 Ashe volley radius meaning you don't get hit by hit if you're behind a minion/camp/ally. Vlad needs to build hp in order to do his job otherwise he'll get obliterated.

Swain : His new q is basically the same except now it's a skill shot.

Anivia : Her R now is really tiny on cast and grows back to its original size after a few moment. It deals +50% damage when max size.

Syndra : Her passive got changed, when Q is maxed it no longers deal bonus damage to champions, instead it extends the duration of the spheres by 2 sec. When her W is maxed, she can pick up 2 additional spheres near her target.

Veigar : he gains ap when hitting champ with spells (new passive), still gain ap when he last hit with his Q. His R got nerfed hard : it doesn't scale with ennemy's AP. Now it deals higher damage if the ennemy has low health (basically an ap garen execute).

Velkoz : Rewards good player, nerf for non competent players.

Blue buff now gives 15% increase ap and the mana regen got doubled.

Elemental dragons are OP but RNG.

Ap items are an overall nerf.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    btw, anyone play tank Diana toplane similar to tank Ekko?

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Play tank karma, it's way better.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I got this right, Rageblade is now Devourer and Devourer is now... Madred's Bloodrazor?

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like with the general buff to mid mages, but nerfs to AP items - AP assassins are going to take an even bigger dive than they already are?

Not sure if I'm missing something or if they have overlooked this problem.

Diana / Elise / Evelynn were already in a poor spot this season - I don't see that getting better with the new mage items being weaker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    If I got this right, Rageblade is now Devourer and Devourer is now... Madred's Bloodrazor?
    Yep, and Rageblade is now even more broken, if I'm reading it right - it's now Rageblade+Devourer - because buying two items was taking up too much inventory space?
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I have given something like this a try in the past, but it didn't work out all that well. Although it may have been due to getting really bad matchups when I tried it, Darius twice, Olaf and Trundle once each did not make for fun laning. They're way too much to handle in melee, though I expect a lane against Graves or a full tank like Malphite etc would have been much more favourable.

In theory relying on her passive and sticking to a target until it dies sounds like a winning idea, but in practice you really need an attack speed item to take enough advantage of it for it to matter. Without some AS I found myself running out of mana before I actually got a kill even with an IBG. Unlike Ekko she doesn't have the Execute passive or a permenant slow, so targets did slipped away more often than I'd have liked, especially when supports got involved. On the brightside, she is unconditionally tankier than Ekko is given how rapidly you can reapply your shield so you might situationally be able to skip buying Spirit Visage in favour of a Rageblade or a Nashors Tooth and throw in an Abyssal too.

I feel she works better as sort of an AP version of Jarvan where you're tanky enough to take a few hits, but can still explode people when required. Although Assassins have fallen out of favour at the moment, she's perhaps one of the better answers to them given how she tends to build quite bulky even with her regular damage builds. I never really had a good enough time top lane to make as much of an impact with her as I would have liked, so take it with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Play tank karma, it's way better.
    I only wish you were joking. She's so unbelievably hard to kill and so frustratingly annoying to fight at the same time. Its kind of like Nunu and Tahm rolled into one .

Karma is a really competitive pick in midlane, support and top. Riot keeps buffing her (instead of re-reworking her) and they made a monster. She can be played as a pure mage and basically make her team unkillable late game. You can play her top and make everyone's life miserable. She's a common pick in Korea atm.
    @Yvaelle Rageblade now costs 3,6k gold. but yeah it's absurd. Try playing Kindred with new bloodrazor + bortk + rageblade + her passive, it's quite fun
    Eve will never get buffed. Every single time she is somewhat strong in high elo she gets nerfed. they said so themselves. They need to re-rework her.

Homophobia is so gay.

Qss might not remove zed ult... Depending on how this works out. I might quit because this is getting fucking ridiculous.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-04-20 at 01:06 AM.

Qss might not remove zed ult... Depending on how this works out. I might quit because this is getting fucking ridiculous.
    Hey they nerfed Zhonya too ! We can't have dem flashy played be countered now can we ?!

Homophobia is so gay.

Hey they nerfed Zhonya too ! We can't have dem flashy played be countered now can we ?!
    They did something like this with grievous wounds and it was problematic. Now, they're doing it with something else. Really wish they would wait till next pre-season but idk man. The choices made this season man, I just don't know.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-04-20 at 01:17 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Karma is a really competitive pick in midlane, support and top. Riot keeps buffing her (instead of re-reworking her) and they made a monster. She can be played as a pure mage and basically make her team unkillable late game. You can play her top and make everyone's life miserable. She's a common pick in Korea atm.
    I've been looking for a toplaner, maybe I should give Top Tank Karma a try

@Yvaelle Rageblade now costs 3,6k gold. but yeah it's absurd. Try playing Kindred with new bloodrazor + bortk + rageblade + her passive, it's quite fun
    I was thinking of Rageblade Shyvana actually

Eve will never get buffed. Every single time she is somewhat strong in high elo she gets nerfed. they said so themselves. They need to re-rework her.
    I keep posting redesign threads but they never listen QQ.

I think they should break her permanent stealth - and combine her sprint with a stealth mechanic - so she can either Stealth+Sprint to engage (no detection radius like her current passive), or she can save it to disengage/target drop - but probably not both. If she gets a kill it resets - so if things go her way she can W (Stealth+Sprint) into melee, murder a fool, W resets, W to insta-stealth+sprint away (or in teamfights, be a vanishy little bitch like ulted Vayne).

Then I think they should remove the shield from her R, but add a shield to her E - so Ravage becomes essential for her early jungling - letting her Shield+AS Steroid to shred mobs, improving her early survivability a bit.

I think Q probably stays as is?

R loses some power with the loss of the shield, I think you resolve that by having Q hits refresh the R bleed effect: so if she stays in melee (much riskier without the R shield), she's rewarded with some big-time % HP drain.

So ideally you W-sprint+stealth up to the enemy team, E their ADC to AS steroid + shield yourself, R to initiate with the slow + damage, then spam Q and run down their squishies with your Q damage + refreshed R drain. If the enemy team quickly turns on you, she's squishier than she is now - since the E shield would obviously be much weaker than her current R shield - but if they don't - her AOE refreshed R damage gets really oppressive.

So then she'd be caught between building tanky - to stay in melee longer and spam her Q more - or building damage to maximize her R+Q refresh AOE damage. If she gets a kill/assist she is rewarded with a Sprint+Stealth, so she starts Kat/Yi'ing with the chain reaction kills, but if she doesn't quickly land a kill she's blown her only disengage as her initiating stealth: get kills or die trying.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter