Poll: ?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fatboss, Finalboss and Nobbel are the only ones I watch. It helps that they aren't really the kind to post 45 min rant videos about inane shit

Register just so i can vote,Nobbel by far is my favorite,not just because of the lore but he is also funny.I like Nixxiom,Mooncluck and Crendor.But is been a while since Mooncluck post any videos.When i first watch Heelvsbabyface I thought he was just gonna bitch about everything,but i saw he had good points here and there.But now a days he does nothing but bash everything that comes from the Alpha.I mean,he took days,weeks to make a video about World Quest,but the day Blizz announced the expansion launch he made a video bitching.

Athene...or dis you mean current youtubers?

Deleted
    Nixxiom gets the vote, I find his videos the most entertaining. I stopped watching Nobbel after I started reading lore books myself. Like some already stated the rest are obnoxious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobble for his lore and gameplay videos and Nixxiom for machinimas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Its a tie between Nobbel and Heelvsbabyface, how about you?
    Went with Preach but I also really like Nobbel and Bellular, I can't stand HeelvsBabyface, he is just a whiny negative twat. Also you missed Raggtag in there he is awesome.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

I like Heelvsbabyface and Asmongold to pretty much the same extent in terms of discussing WoW.

Nixxiom for WoW related comedy.

Deleted
    Panser is always positive and her channel is full of good, informative stuff.

Most of the guys who have WoW content on their channels are just angry bunch of middleaged, white, fat, entitled nerds who use WoW's popularity to boost their view counts. Then they rage about how stupid WoW is and deliberately post polarized rants ... Really annoying to watch.

Deleted
    Preacher is the man!

I also like TradeChat with Panser... But thats probably because she is cute... ahahah She has good videos. Not all focused on WoW though.

Bellular, Preach, and Nobbel are the only ones on the list that I've ever heard of, and watch. :S
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    A part of me wished that TotalBiscuit continued covering World of Warcraft stuff, I love his content, but oh well...
    These days its either Nobbel87 or the Yoggcast.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    Preach
    Asmongold
    Bellular
    Nobbel
    This. Best of the lot.

Well, it took me a bit to get over his constant references to his damned testicles but I think Preach tends to be the most balanced and typically the most experienced with the game in general.

There are a lot of times I disagree with him, especially right now as he has picked apart a few of the Legion talents without looking further down the tree and seeing how say the first talent tier actually informs say the 3rd or 4th tier talent you choose. Instead he just goes "well these are boring." while not looking at the synergies.

After that I think Bellular is fairly informative, if a little too caught up with "oh well since I'm running my own games studio now here's how I'd do it ...."

Then it's probably Asmongold. Mostly because I main warrior and his guides make a lot of sense. Hard to tell if he's an aspy or just playing up stereotypes, but I do love his collection of ugly sweaters that he wears year round.

The Youtubers I use to watch for WoW have stopped for the most part...

Myndflame, Summergale, Nyhm, Cranius, Drakedog, Mute (World of Roguecraft )...
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

7+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy Nobbels lore summaries the most.
    I agree with a lot of the criticism Heelvsbabyface brings out.
    They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I listened to Lore back in the day; his Q&As were long enough for my daily commutes =). These days I'm verrrry pick and choose-y, because the wow space is pretty saturated with rants.

Deleted
    A tie between Nobbel and Preacher for me

10+ Year Old Account
    TotalBiscuit is still the best Bellular is the only current one I can tolerate.

WoWcrendor has more subscribers than any of those dudes and you didn't list him, Swifty is also more popular than most and Az has only really come up in WOD, when he was in my guild back in MOP he only had like 20k subs. Preach is probably my favourite or Asmongold as he's a pretty funny guy, don't watch any others regularly.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Baj makes me laugh once in a while, so I guess I'd give it to him for personality.

For shit I actually watch and get information from, Bel or Preach.

Anyone named Heel vs Baby Face needs to be dropped on their head from a helicopter on to a vertically cemented piece of rebar.