Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    An expected win, I'll enjoy the comments when he becomes president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    So what, the base will rise from the ashes and make an America first party. Just like a phoenix.
    The 'base' is the problem. Kasich is far more electable than Trump and Cruz but he can't get anywhere within the party.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Trump has made it a daily habit almost of pulling off upsets and considering he's going up against Hillary, who may get indicted anyways, I wouldn't count the guy out quite yet. He's made a habit of demolishing those who underestimate him. Personally I'm curious to see if all of those Sanders supporters are going to live up to their words about changing the establishment, and voting for Trump, or if they are going to back down and just decide to vote for Hillary.

Speaking only for myself, I wouldn't vote for Hillary. She just sounds so scripted every single time she opens her mouth and none of it sounds like its coming from her heart. The one and only time I saw some honest behavior out of her during this campaign was when she was wagging her finger and telling off some girl about how she was sick of hearing about this-and-that.

Its kind of interesting really, I mean if she was elected she'd be the first woman to be president, but even the allure of That isn't enough to tip the scales of general distrust there, according to recent polls I noticed on tv that say only like 33% or so think shes trustworthy.

I really would like if Bernie got it; he seems to have plenty of heart in his speeches and puts himself out there. With the math the way it is now I don't think the old gentleman can pull it off, though. It'll take Hillary getting drug off during one of her town-hall speeches in cuffs like she was Martha Stewart or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Good, then you're the first one we should deport, hmm? Just so you can put your money where your mouth is.
    you cannot deport me silly i am an USA citizen. are you really that stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    The 'base' is the problem. Kasich is far more electable than Trump and Cruz but he can't get anywhere within the party.
    Are you kidding?, Kasich has had a free ride in his prius drafting behind a tractor trailer (trump), and a motorhome (cruz). Kasich has never even been looked at so to think the democrats wouldn't completely smash him is ridiculous. They have spent already 100's of millions of dollars to bash trump, and in total close to half a billion dollars has been wasted on stopping trump. Half a billion dollars devoted so far to stopping trump, but the truth cant be stopped.

They have had republican governors though in the past, but I think with the massive influx of immigration from 3rd world countries new York is a lost cause.
    The Statue of Liberty says hi

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    The Statue of Liberty says hi
    3rd world countries was the key word, I should have bolded it. Yearning to get on welfare in America isn't the same as yearning to be free.

Lost Manhattan becuase he is the worst enemy of Wall Street maybe???

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    you cannot deport me silly i am an USA citizen. are you really that stupid?
    What's stupid is a post like this when all you said was, "shit i wasnt even born here". How would anyone know if you were a citizen from that?

Not real sharp today, are ya?

I like how the OP writes "Billionaire Businessman Donald Trump" as if we don't know who he is, or as if he had any merit in becoming that.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Encore View Post
    Lost Manhattan becuase he is the worst enemy of Wall Street maybe???
    He lost by 1000 votes, its also strange how in every surrounding county he won with unheard of high numbers. They probably legalized that 1000 last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Muadiib View Post
    An expected win, I'll enjoy the comments when he becomes president.
    And so will I, from my ranch on the moon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kool Trump will be the nominee, general election vote trump, cold day in hell before i vote for hillary, i was hoping for sanders but guess its trump.

Deleted
    Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump will be an amazing spectacle to watch!

No matter who wins, people that love good entertainment will have a great time

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you kidding?, Kasich has had a free ride in his prius drafting behind a tractor trailer (trump), and a motorhome (cruz). Kasich has never even been looked at so to think the democrats wouldn't completely smash him is ridiculous. They have spent already 100's of millions of dollars to bash trump, and in total close to half a billion dollars has been wasted on stopping trump. Half a billion dollars devoted so far to stopping trump, but the truth cant be stopped.
    My statement was that Kasich(and Rubio previously) are more electable than the others. They've both polled better than Trump and Cruz. This isn't a matter of personal opinion, the polls back it up.

The GOP has become an echo chamber of sorts. Moderates have abandoned the party and the remaining people tell themselves what they want to hear, regardless of whether it's true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    The Donald absolutely crushed it in New York tonight.

He will most likely take 90 of the delegates

Congratulations to him.
    Isn't that the guy that wants to start deporting migrants?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    He wants to deport Illegal immigrants so they can have more legal immigrants instead. It's really a move against corporations having large amounts of illegal immigrants which they can and do exploit for pretty much nothing. People say "there are jobs that only illegal immigrants will do though", then why not just pay a legal worker MORE to make the job worthwhile rather than exploit someone who's desperate?

Obviously it became a huge race issue instead, because that's the US medias go-to these days for hiding problems that people refuse to address.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Indeed, I hope we get an equally brave political leader here in Western-Europe. If not, we are doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Not surprised considering the fact that most of New York is more like the Deep South than NYC. So many racist asshole farmers in that state.
    New York - the more north you go, the more south it gets.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    this is why I have popcorn.... posts like these. Ny has been taking immigrants for centuries.
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexpe...k-immigration/

It had not always been so. Despite the popular vision of New York the great immigrant city -- home to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Manhattan's sprawling patchwork of ethnic neighborhoods -- for much of the 20th century (specifically, from the late 1920s to the early 1970s) New York had been an American-born city, especially after the "golden door" described by New York poet Emma Lazarus had been shut tight in 1924 by federal immigration quotas that reduced the flood of newcomers to a trickle. By the 1950s, more than 80 percent of New Yorkers were native-born.

Sheer Numbers

The passage by the U.S. Congress in 1965 of the Hart-Celler Act, which reopened widespread immigration to America, would have a dramatic impact on the human fabric of the city. In the 1970s, over 800,000 newcomers streamed into New York. In the following decade, over a million. By the 1980s, the city's population was being dramatically transformed, not only by the sheer numbers of newcomers but their geographic diversity, which far exceeded that of the great immigration a century before, when the vast majority had arrived from Europe.
    This is why New York became a democrat stronghold. It has not voted republican since 1984. New immigration laws passed in 1965 started seriously impacting the race. Republicans could simply reverse those laws and eventually New York would fix itself.