Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    And another "scandal" in Sweden regarding the Green party:

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/a...001162634.html
    http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/mp-p...vinnor-i-hand/

An MP from the Green party, Yasri Khan, refused to shake hands with a female journalist.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Have somone call Paris or Brussels an accident.

Record results for science.
    She didn't call it an accident, but she was more concerned about some environment meeting the next month than the actual attack
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    And another "scandal" in Sweden regarding the Green party:

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/a...001162634.html
    http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/mp-p...vinnor-i-hand/

An MP from the Green party, Yasri Khan, refused to shake hands with a female journalist.
    And today he resigned

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    And today he resigned
    Normally, this is where people complain that he "lost his job".
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    That's what happened the other day with the Minister of Housing

Sweden is like a slow motion train crash. Can't look away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Have somone call Paris or Brussels an accident.

Record results for science.
    Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    9/11 was just a prank, bro.
    Pretty much these two sum it up.

15+ Year Old Account
    She says she misspoke. But by all means, bash away.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know, Sweden seems to be on everyone's mind here at MMOC as of late. What is it you Americans say, "They hate us because they ain't us"?
    Of course she did misspoke but its not the first time she mix things up. The minimum requirement to be a vice prime minister should be to posses an ability to articulate herself properly dont you agree?
    She is judged by her words and she is hopefully intelligent to understand that any person in power is judged by that among other things.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its always like that with people in high profile positions, nothing really noteworthy about the fact its called a resignation.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    Sweden will be the first Western country to fall
    Daish the oracle has spoken. Everyone, kneel before the all-knowing master. Youtube hath thee truth.

Deleted
    Sweden will be the first Western country to fall
    We will never fall. Ones the country has gone down the toilet all these immigrants will be the first to leave the country after the first major social welfare reform. The remaining Swedes will build up the country in record time.
    I've always said that Sweden has got to be the easiest country to manage. Educated and healthy workforce that pay their taxes and a people who's self worth is tied to their work.

Also Sweden in large won't care until the fat middle class starts feeling the pinch. Then there will be rapid changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Of course she did misspoke but its not the first time she mix things up. The minimum requirement to be a vice prime minister should be to posses an ability to articulate herself properly dont you agree?
    She is judged by her words and she is hopefully intelligent to understand that any person in power is judged by that among other things.
    I like to think of it as them speaking their minds, and not what they rehearsed.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It wasn't an accident or incident, it was a terrorist attack by muslims (extremists). It wasn't even so much a terrorist attack as it was an act of war, when an attack like this occurs it is all out war on whoever attacked us.
    9/11 by definition is an incident...
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    9/11 was just a prank, bro.
    a social experiment!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    a social experiment!

15+ Year Old Account
    going down the toilet = Sweden falling

when it falls the immigrants are not going to leave they will claim land under sharia law and start wars within the country to try and legitimize their claim
    WE got sharia soon, zomg we are dooooomed!
    Last edited by Bakis; 2016-04-20 at 01:02 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Course it was an accident the sky is full of those buildings flying around.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    Was just a matter of time before we got to this point. Honestly with how cucked people are I am surprised it took this long for someone to say.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Yeah, the 9/11 attacks were clearly just accidents. <.<

Thoughts about this?
    When someone speaks during a live interview, the best words to describe your thoughts don't always come out first. The result can be that sometimes what you're trying to communicate to the audience doesn't come across as you meant it. Also, since she's Swedish, English isn't her first language, which means that interpretting what she said based on the English translation is going to introduce some noise.

Regardless, it's understandable that the audience might be confused by her initial choice of words, and as such it's fine that she is asked to clarify. What kind of morons insist on pushing the issue when she has clarified as follows though?

"Let there be no doubt: the attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City on September 11th 2001 were one of the most vile acts of terror and disastrous violations of the open, free and democratic society in modern history,"

Seems to me pretty clear. Stop making an issue where there is none - it's thoroughly disingenuous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    When someone speaks during a live interview, the best words to describe your thoughts don't always come out first. The result can be that sometimes what you're trying to communicate to the audience doesn't come across as you meant it. Also, since she's Swedish, English isn't her first language, which means that interpretting what she said based on the English translation is going to introduce some noise.
    "Olycka" actually means accident. And that's one hell of an excuse. She said we were creating the new auschwitz with the refugees dying when they're trying to cross the sea to get to europe. She's used a banned color for painting her boat in Sweden, "because she didn't know it was illegal" or some shit like that. She doesn't know where auschwitz is located either, she thought it's located in germany.

This is just a continuation of the trend where she gets caught out like this.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    "Olycka" actually means accident. And that's one hell of an excuse. She said we were creating the new auschwitz with the refugees dying when they're trying to cross the sea to get to europe. She's used a banned color for painting her boat in Sweden, "because she didn't know it was illegal" or some shit like that. She doesn't know where auschwitz is located either, she thought it's located in germany.

This is just a continuation of the trend where she gets caught out like this.
    That's all very well and good, but bear in mind I am a neutral commentator looking at the particular incident and I say there is nothing to see here. It sounds to me like this is more a case of people who have it in for her (possibly for perfectly legitimate reasons) looking for silly things to nitpick about.

I mean, to me it's simple. If someone says something that seems outrageous, ask them to clarify. That way you know whether it is just a case of brainfart choosing a wrong word compared to some sinister intent.