Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

I regret bying legion several month ago.

I went with the hype and bought Legion. At this point i have been unsubbed for several month and have no really interest in playing again.

Anyone else that made the same mistake?

Joke's on you. This should teach you people to be more careful. Don't believe in hype, it's always bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a refund, don't play it, forget about it, no I didn't/don't consider it a mistake.

Just open a support ticket and request a refund.

Nah, it's only 50 bucks, and even if I do end up just playing to level thru the story I'll have gotten my monies worth. Will I raid in Legion? I dunno, I'm not right now, I still hang out with the guild on TS though so who knows. I'd probably have just bought it anyway as a "just in case" scenario if my friends are all really into it. I'll play anything that let's me hang out with them more.
    Bleh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    I went with the hype and bought Legion. At this point i have been unsubbed for several month and have no really interest in playing again.

Just for general info this isn't the average intellect in Denmark

15+ Year Old Account
    I pre-ordered Legion long time ago and now I feel I have zero interest on playing it once it's live. I wonder if it's even possible to get a refund as the pre-order had some Diablo stuff in it, too, and I've been using those in Diablo....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

who gives a shit?

You changed your mind on a game twice before release. Srsly people, you need to get it together!

On a more serious note: ask for a refund, then wait till the game is out, if you like what you saw, buy it then.

Nope. I actually plan on playing Legion but I'm not going to buy it until it gets close to release. Should always wait, never prepurchase games that are months away, you don't really know what can happen in that timeframe. Luckily Blizzard should hook you up with a refund, just treat it as a mild inconvenience and a lesson learned.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I pre-ordered Legion long time ago and now I feel I have zero interest on playing it once it's live. I wonder if it's even possible to get a refund as the pre-order had some Diablo stuff in it, too, and I've been using those in Diablo....
    You can still get a refund. I just had my prepurchase refunded a few days ago. It just locks out the stuff associated with the prepurchase.

Deleted
    Don't preorder just based on Hype alone.

Refunds aren't worth a shit because you only get blizz store cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Brown View Post
    Joke's on you. This should teach you people to be more careful. Don't believe in hype, it's always bullshit.
    What hype?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    What hype?
    There is plenty of hype for Legion outside the emo'ness that is mmo-c

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    This is why you don't preorder things.

That's why you should not preorder games, never ever.

ps. Refund can help your case.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

15+ Year Old Account
    Requested a refund like 10 mins ago. Got an answer already. Never had this quick response from Blizzard, they sure are running low on players...

"This is the latest response from Customer Support:
    Hello *censored*,

Thank you for your ticket.

I am glad to tell you that I have started the refund process for your pre=purchase of Legion and the money will be returned to your credit card as soon as possible.

This can take about 5 - 10 business days plays the time your bank takes to process it.

Take care.
    Talyain"
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could have been worse. It could have been much worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sololux View Post
    Refunds aren't worth a shit because you only get blizz store cash.
    No you don't, I got a refund on MoP and the cash was deposited back into the account I paid for it from. Unless of course something has drastically changed.