Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Vanilla players shouldn't be allowed to have fun! They should feel awful on retail like the rest of us !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zerroth View Post
    You may or may not notice I did not make this topic, however I think as private servers news is basically current events, and this is general discussion on a wow forum, that it's fair game. I'm not a mod, but I would advise if you don't want to read it, don't click. The internet isn't just for you.
    This thread will likely get shut down as they made an exception to discuss Nost but will stop discussions of any other private server.

7+ Year Old Account
    What a nice way to both advertise this piece of shit illegal server and make sure it will be closed soon.
    Good job anyway!
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    You are just exception to the rule. There might be few more also.
    WoW is not an expensive game. Unless you're living in a third world country, the price has very little bearing.

Quote Originally Posted by quintpp View Post
    good good,let the hate flow through you... i dont get why people on this forum are so butthurt over vanilla servers
    Some will pretend they actually care that it's Blizzards IP, some will claim the old "I was sympathetic but it got spammed so much I hate all of them now", but really they're probably just dick bags who find joy in being dick bags on the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimewave View Post
    What a nice way to both advertise this piece of shit illegal server and make sure it will be closed soon.
    Good job anyway!
    Closing it down won't make them want to play the failure that is retail lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimewave View Post
    Good job anyway!
    Wow, that's some intense ignorance. You think Blizzard finds out about big private servers via forum threads on fansites? Are you for real?

You may or may not notice I did not make this topic, however I think as private servers news is basically current events, and this is general discussion on a wow forum, that it's fair game. I'm not a mod, but I would advise if you don't want to read it, don't click. The internet isn't just for you.
    The forum does have rules and guidelines, and one of those says to not post about "Activities considered illegal by Blizzard Entertainment (botting, hacking, cheating, exploiting,...)", so no, it's not "fair game" to post about private servers here.

I really don't get why people feel the need to cry about private servers here, do people not realize that they may get shut down eventually? If not by Blizzard they'll eventually lose interest in keeping the servers running or not getting enough donations to pay for the servers.

I used to play on private servers for Ragnarok Online and I had to start over several times because they got shut down for various reasons, did I go cry about it on forums that didn't allow private server discussion? No, I didn't cry about it at all because I knew from the start that it could happen.

So yeah, why not just suck it up and move on, or have a constructive discussion about why Blizzard should make legacy servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quintpp View Post
    good good,let the hate flow through you... i dont get why people on this forum are so butthurt over vanilla servers
    Why? Because we are told everywhere from "loud" forum posters and streamers/video makers that majority of WoW players want to play Classic and TBC WoW ... which is FAR from the truth, just look at numbers, even a 4 year old child can tell you that this is not the case, yet we have to listen to it everywhere, so we're fed up and are speaking our mind as well. What? We have to listen to those retards everywhere and have no say?

I bet this is what they want, but facts are facts. Majority of WoW players don't want Classic/TBC, even if they can play it for FREE. And if you come up with some bullshit arguments, well I want a hooker to come with WoW purchase, do I represent a community now? Well, I probably do, at least a lot bigger one than Classic/TBC one, because I bet there are a lot more WoW players who would want to get a hooker with their game instead of playing Classic/ TBC WoW ...

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll hang fire for Nost to come back or an official server.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    If you looking for community, I can understand this point.
    Only I cant grasp how can spamming in /2 "LFG for x dungeon" or afking in city is community. But if it works for you, more power to you.
    And I'll be honest, that was one of the most stressful parts of the game for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    Private server discussion is not allowed on these forums
    And yet the thread has been reported for over an hour and left open I know the mods aren't that lazy so guess its fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by ohgoditsjames View Post
    Closing it down won't make them want to play the failure that is retail lol.
    No one cares if you don't play retail, not even Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    And yet the thread has been reported for over an hour and left open I know the mods aren't that lazy so guess its fine.
    There aren't many late night/early morning mods usually around. Just give it time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiksLE View Post
    No one cares if you don't play retail, not even Blizzard.
    That is a failure as a business model, they are happy to bleed more and more subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    There aren't many late night/early morning mods usually around. Just give it time.
    Its 1 in the afternoon for a large proportion of the forum, what are you on about
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should shut down --SNIP--
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-04-20 at 05:41 PM.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Why? Because we are told everywhere from "loud" forum posters and streamers/video makers that majority of WoW players want to play Classic and TBC WoW ... which is FAR from the truth, just look at numbers, even a 4 year old child can tell you that this is not the case, yet we have to listen to it everywhere, so we're fed up and are speaking our mind as well. What? We have to listen to those retards everywhere and have no say?

I bet this is what they want, but facts are facts. Majority of WoW players don't want Classic/TBC, even if they can play it for FREE. And if you come up with some bullshit arguments, well I want a hooker to come with WoW purchase, do I represent a community now? Well, I probably do, at least a lot bigger one than Classic/TBC one, because I bet there are a lot more WoW players who would want to get a hooker with their game instead of playing Classic/ TBC WoW ...
    You can't say "The majority wants" this or that without statistics to back it up. It would be a lot safer to say the majority is indifferent. After all, the addition of legacy or progression servers would not effect retail players. How can you be against it if it doesn't effect you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    The forum does have rules and guidelines, and one of those says to not post about "Activities considered illegal by Blizzard Entertainment (botting, hacking, cheating, exploiting,...)", so no, it's not "fair game" to post about private servers here.
    You could always just report the threads and go about your day...

Deleted
    Why the fuck are people chanting to get it taken offline? Is there something so wrong to enjoying a different brand of fun than you do? There's fuck-all to do on Retail right now anyway.

"I don't want this toy so you should take it away from Steve too"
    Maybe because it's illegal? Duh.
    All private servers need to be shut down.