Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grishnaar View Post
    WHy are you looking at things like black and white only?

You don't have to help others. But you CAN be a decent human being and not sabotage those that help or the ones that need help.
    Doesn't matter who we're talking about.

(Also, I'm not saying you're sabotaging, I'm using this moment to write that as well. Nothing personal)
    How am I sabotaging?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Shitty idiotic idea. All refugees are human beings, but with vastly different views on morality, legality, equality of genders, due to their different cultural environment. Plus, if you gave them the choice, they'd prefer to ghetto themselves from Europeans, so they won't get "afflicted", influenced by the western culture. So, no, they can have food, maybe some pocket money, but NEVER EVER a room my house.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    If you can't comprehend why that is a terrible attitude to have, I feel bad for you also. Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. Occasionally assholes, but not always.
    You're a stranger to strangers too.
    Yet I don't think he expects them to just invite him to live with them either.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Absolutely nothing good is going to come from this thread.
    Bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    http://www.migrationsverket.se/downl...eived+2015.pdf

The vast majority weren't syrian, the fuck are you talking about? They're the single biggest group but that's not the same as being the vast majority.
    You sure like to cling to semantics do you? The majority were Syrians, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Yes i know what it means. But I don't think the majority of the internet plebs know what it means. You can't accuse a whole continent of being a cuckold. Sure some people might be, for sure. And some of the "letting my country get dominated" isnt because they see it in that way, they want to help refugees from the war. It's really that simple.
    Sure, not a whole continent. There are some leftists with an immigration policy/view that fits this metaphor, though. I also think you could use it for a lot of people with the prefix of it being unintentional cucking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Do you advocate hitch hiking too?
    Actually, a good friend of mine hitched from Kosovo all the way across Europe to France before jumping on the train to London. she documented the entire journey on her video camera, interviewing every individual that gave her a ride and it was absolutely fascinating. Not once did she have a negative experience. I'll admit that I would have been scared shitless for her if I had known beforehand, but it just goes to show that universally, humans are human.

Deleted
    No, the majority weren't syrian, either. They were like 51k, afghanis were 41k and iraqis 20k. All in all it was 162k people, syrians being 51k out of those 162k does not constitute a majority, they're barely even 1/3 of it. This is not "semantics", this is you not understanding what majority or vast majority means.

Quote Originally Posted by Boathouse View Post
    Absolutely nothing good is going to come from this thread.
    Just like that website. It has bad idea written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Sure, not a whole continent. There are some leftists with an immigration policy/view that fits this metaphor, though.
    Not arguing that noone fit the description. I think it's a term that is being overused by silly boys on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are 10 refugees:
    3 are syrian
    1 is iraqui
    2 are pakistanese
    2 are indian
    2 are... idk swedish.

Syrian are the biggest group, but not the majority overall.

How hard is this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Yet I don't think he expects them to just invite him to live with them either.
    House/Flatsharing is incredibly common. I believe they made a reasonably successful sitcom about it in the 90's called 'Friends' or something. Man, that shit was brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    No, the majority weren't syrian, either. They were like 51k, afghanis were 41k and iraqis 20k. All in all it was 162k people, syrians being 51k out of those 162k does not constitute a majority, they're barely even 1/3 of it.
    They're a 1/3 of all migrants coming to Sweden last year. I'd call that a majority. Now please stop replying if you're just going to comment on words, bidra med något intressant för helvete.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    So the media is wrong when they report crime is skyrocketing due to the influx of "refugees", that murder, rape and assault are at all disastrous highs.

The media is wrong when they report problems with Syrian "refugee" rape gangs operating all over European countries.

The media is wrong they report public pools having to close or modify who can enter them because of rape, sexual assault and harassment from "refugees".

The media is wrong when they report riots and violence done by "refugees".
    First of all, media is not to be trusted completely. EVER.
    Whether they are "for" one side or another. NEVER EVER.

That said, people are individuals. They may be born in a certain country and place. They may even be a part of some sort of a group (religious or whatever).

But they are individuals and must NOT be judged as a group. Why? Because you put evil and good people in the same "basket" almost always when you generalize like that (not you you, I mean everyone).

So, while the media might be right and % of problems rose with the incoming of refugees, it would be completely immature and, well....stupid to look at ALL of them the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    If you can't comprehend why that is a terrible attitude to have, I feel bad for you also. Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. Occasionally assholes, but not always.
    You're a stranger to strangers too.
    You haven't met a lot of people if you think this way. xD

Deleted
    They're a 1/3 of all migrants coming to Sweden last year. I'd call that a majority. Now please stop replying if you're just going to comment on words, bidra med något intressant för helvete.
    That's not a majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    There are 10 refugees:
    3 are syrian
    1 is iraqui
    2 are pakistanese
    2 are indian
    2 are... idk swedish.

Syrian are the biggest group, but not the majority overall.

How hard is this.
    Most of the migrants were Syrians. They were the majority. How hard is this.

Not arguing that noone fit the description. I think it's a term that is being overused by silly boys on the internet.
    I'd have to agree with that, lol. I'm even seeing it in my WC3 4v4 games. For instance the other day I saw "Trumpistan: looking for muslim refugee to cuck my girlfriend!"

Like fuck off... leave that shit in 4chan.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    How am I sabotaging?
    If you're not helping, but aren't doing anything to stop others helping or stop the ones in need of helping getting it....you are not.

I'm not advocating "Help anyone blindly!"
    No, not at all. People MUST have the right to choose. But they shouldn't have the right to tell others what they can and can't do.
    For we are all equal.

If you want to help the refugees by importing them to your country, put your money where your mouth is and privately sponsor them and have them live in your house. This is really not a bad idea, because if the refugees act like douchebags then the people helping them can just kick them out.