Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I said that Sylvanas is probably intelligent enough to cheat her way out of Mak'gora if Vol'jin happens to be stronger than her.
    I think hes saying Vol'jin isn't stronger than her. Which I'm not entirely sure of.

I kind of get the feeling that the only horde leader Sylvanas has even an ounce of respect for is Thrall and I doubt he's gonna be leading the horde again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    I think hes saying Vol'jin isn't stronger than her. Which I'm not entirely sure of.
    Yeah, but Sylvanas would never put all her eggs in one basket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas would probably give up the throne because she is not the kind of character that wants to be directly recognized as the leader of a huge faction with a lot of enemies.

Also a lot depends on the manner of Vol'jin's return,what he accomplishes while he is away.Apparently, i heard , hes gone to visit an old friend.If that ends up being Rastakhan and he manages to bring other tribes to join the Darkspear,we could see a major power boost for Voljins rule.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    Sylvanas would probably give up the throne because she is not the kind of character that wants to be directly recognized as the leader of a huge faction with a lot of enemies.

Also a lot depends on the manner of Vol'jin's return,what he accomplishes while he is away.Apparently, i heard , hes gone to visit an old friend.If that ends up being Rastakhan and he manages to bring other tribes to join the Darkspear,we could see a major power boost for Voljins rule.
    Yeah, all those starving, dirty zandalari refugees who are running out of forces they can serve as cannon fodder for. What a major boost.

Deleted
    Guess it all depends on how Sylvanas plays things. If she turns out to be a good leader (for non-forsaken aswell) then good.

If she deploys the plague, alienates the tauren, strong-arms the elves (again) and coddles the orcs then... she'll probably be removed.
    Not that the Alliance would be able to anymore seeing as how Prince Sweden replaces Varian.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCrawdad View Post
    Guess it all depends on how Sylvanas plays things. If she turns out to be a good leader (for non-forsaken aswell) then good.

If she deploys the plague, alienates the tauren, strong-arms the elves (again) and coddles the orcs then... she'll probably be removed.
    Not that the Alliance would be able to anymore seeing as how Prince Sweden replaces Varian.
    Calling Anduin Prince Sweden is an insult to every Swede. Sweden is a really important nation of the western culture and the whole world. They gave us sexy blonde chicks and sexy blonde guys. That's more than Anduin could ever do for his world.

Calling Anduin Prince Sweden is an insult to every Swede. Sweden is a really important nation of the western culture and the whole world. They gave us sexy blonde chicks and sexy blonde guys. That's more than Anduin could ever do for his world.
    They also apparently hate Norway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Sylvanas threads are the best threads.
    Nah, Jaina ones are better

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, all those starving, dirty zandalari refugees who are running out of forces they can serve as cannon fodder for. What a major boost.
    Still bigger than a boost in half decayed corpses if u ask me.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCrawdad View Post

The horde don't give a shit about the plauge as long as it isn't used on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The horde don't give a shit about the plauge as long as it isn't used on them.
    That why the Horde is a faction of hypocrites without honor.

10+ Year Old Account
    That why the Horde is a faction of hypocrites without honor.
    That would work if spell casting didn't exsist. Jaina obliterating orcs with fire, or any number of alliance warlocks, is no difference from using blight. Hell the blight kills faster than a sword would.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Sylvanas is a decaying mess... she is now covering her midriff to keep her guts from spilling out of her rotting flesh... in a year she'll just be another gooey skeleton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do i have to remind you... that they have fucking dinasours as mounts!, not just raptors! but Devilsaurs and all those things! that would be a great buff for the Trolls! (and the Horde in general)

http://i.imgur.com/TID1EIX.png

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Sylvanas is a decaying mess... she is now covering her midriff to keep her guts from spilling out of her rotting flesh... in a year she'll just be another gooey skeleton.
    The difference is that undeads, if they take care of themselve, they could preserve themselves forever...

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope not, I don't want Vol'jin as my warchief....never did thought it was stupid for them to give it to him in the first place

- - - Updated - - -

No she isn't, she got stabbed through the stomach and shot through the stomach. There is a whole for that reason alone, they have healers and remedies to delay decay. But eventually it will happen correct
    There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
    I will do what I must to keep the balance!

Horde:Driefal-Cravius-Ristir-RonedSenthes

10+ Year Old Account
    Forsaken don't rot. Gold star for trying!

No she isn't, she got stabbed through the stomach and shot through the stomach. There is a whole for that reason alone, they have healers and remedies to delay decay. But eventually it will happen correct
    The Book Arthas shows that her wounds Dissapear. And Kosak said Forsaken Do not rot, and depending on the state of their body when raised, could live forever.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The Book Arthas shows that her wounds Dissapear. And Kosak said Forsaken Do not rot, and depending on the state of their body when raised, could live forever.
    Yeah, but a Quest shows that they lose their minds at some time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Vol'jin's entire background is nothing but failure after failure.

Say what you will about Sylvanas, there's literally no reason to defend Vol'jin as Warchief.
    Whose isn't? The whole game revolves around people getting shit thrown onto them all the time.