Deleted

Up to where are only core abilities sufficient?

I personally cannot cope with too many abilities on my toolbar even if I keybind them. So, my question is:
    If I rely solely on a DPS class' core abilities, up to which dungeon difficulty would that be good enough, if any?
    I will use CD abilities when they light up, but I will never be good enough to time them at exactly the right moment to get their full potential.

I am happy enough that LFR is my end-game, so talking about 5-man pugs here.

Then pick the passive options in the talents. That's what they are there for.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should be happy that they're pruning abilities in Legion, then.

Question: do you use macros? If you know how to set them up/use them properly, most classes/specs don't have all that many things that need to be keybound.

Glad I don't LFR or 5-man pug.

from looking at the class abilities in wowhead, it seems that Frost Death Knight will be the less ability class... You literally play with 3 abilities + 1 for aoe. You have a 1 min cd which you can macro if you dont like to push it separately.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Glad I don't LFR or 5-man pug.

This lends to the conversation how?

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    This lends to the conversation how?
    It suggests an implication of being complacent with being a mediocre player.

Quote Originally Posted by creb99 View Post
    I personally cannot cope with too many abilities on my toolbar even if I keybind them. So, my question is:
    If I rely solely on a DPS class' core abilities, up to which dungeon difficulty would that be good enough, if any?
    I will use CD abilities when they light up, but I will never be good enough to time them at exactly the right moment to get their full potential.

I am happy enough that LFR is my end-game, so talking about 5-man pugs here.
    so far my prot paladin is completely devoid of too man buttons. so much so that it is a very boring play.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP