Thread: Black Desert

Page 97 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by N1ppe View Post
    Sure your HDD isn't dying? If you have a second drive one option could be to try copy-pasting the game folder there and see if it works.
    I don't think my hard drive is dying it's a fairly new SSD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gnosk View Post
    I doubt it's HDD as it would be failing for other programs too. I would say it's graphics card related, got the latest drivers?
    I do have the latest drivers. I didn't when it started happening so I got the latest drivers and it didn't fix anything. Also the game hangs for a good 4 to 5 seconds when I try to access the in game options
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get random freezes ever so often that require me to close the program in task manager.

I've been dying to play this game. But until I can get myself a better (or actual computer [using a 5 year old laptop right now]) computer, I'm stuck without it. </3

Deleted
    Can't wait until people start complaining these items are OP in PvP and should be removed because they can't afford them

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    OK. Question: How is the gold seller spam in this game?
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Deleted
    There is chat filter that allows filtering literally everything. If you filter stuff that gold sellers always use you will never see them again.

Stuff like www, wvvw, c0m, $, €, <site name> etc seems to be very efficient.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    OK. Question: How is the gold seller spam in this game?
    Since the chat filter has been introduced (about 1 month ago), I have seen one gold seller that I needed to block. So it's pretty much non-existent for now. It was quite terrible before the chat filter patch, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Since the chat filter has been introduced (about 1 month ago), I have seen one gold seller that I needed to block. So it's pretty much non-existent for now. It was quite terrible before the chat filter patch, though.
    I thought you can't directly trade in the game ... how do gold sellers function?
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    I thought you can't directly trade in the game ... how do gold sellers function?
    They don't, not anymore at least. You can trade potions so they would trade x amount of silver worth of potions to the player who would then sell them but that was disabled or they used to gift pearl stuff. Pretty sure all the gold selling sites advertised in game now are scam/hacking ones. Go to the website...and suddenly some chinese dude has your account. Happened to a dude I partied with once

Deleted
    They claim to sell powerleveling and discounted cash shop items (probably with stolen credit cards..). No idea what way they would do that, probably by giving them your account information. You know how well that would end ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    given how easy it is to set up a trade route, hire workers, manufacture item(s), transport them to farthest city, sell for top dollar, and rinse and repeat twice daily in a small office with 30 computers all manned by 30-60 employees in uptown Beijing.... im pretty sure they got the gold selling part covered. As for items? those are hacked/stolen/farmed by same people.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post
    given how easy it is to set up a trade route, hire workers, manufacture item(s), transport them to farthest city, sell for top dollar, and rinse and repeat twice daily in a small office with 30 computers all manned by 30-60 employees in uptown Beijing.... im pretty sure they got the gold selling part covered. As for items? those are hacked/stolen/farmed by same people.
    All fine and dandy but you can't trade anything of value to a player 1:1

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post
    But how will they deliver the gold to the buyer?

Deleted
    Nice to play a game where I don't have a fucking clue what im doing lol! Nice feeling being in the towns, feels like its alive.

Deleted
    I really like this way of approaching hackers. Remember reporting bunch of people botting Saronite back in WotLK just to get generic "yeah we are looking into it" response from GMs and seeing the same people 2 weeks later there..

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/i...ng-initiative/

Hey... anyone has a guest pass? i need one for a buddy of mine. Somehow, my guest pass doesnt work. Really weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Logie View Post
    Nice to play a game where I don't have a fucking clue what im doing lol! Nice feeling being in the towns, feels like its alive.
    It is nice, but gets more than a little frustrating later on. Level 34 and I still have no idea what to do with workers, nodes, etc, and find myself not caring all that much. Good profession ideas in theory, but sub-par implementation. Kind of just stopped playing completely a few weeks ago, and I'm not sure why.. nicer weather and RL stuff have plenty to do with it I'm sure.

This honeymoon lasted far longer than most MMO's for me lately. I'll pick it up again later on down the road.

15+ Year Old Account
    My honeymoon is still on, although I'm rather frustrated with the bugged Maehwa... they really need to fix the class and buff it as soon as possible.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Found this pretty neat bit - apparently Heidel was inspired by a french town and big chunks of the city were pretty much carried over 1-1 into the game. Here is the pictures from the real life town vs the same spots in game. Just thought it was a little neat thing

http://imgur.com/a/m61iN

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Found this pretty neat bit - apparently Heidel was inspired by a french town and big chunks of the city were pretty much carried over 1-1 into the game. Here is the pictures from the real life town vs the same spots in game. Just thought it was a little neat thing

http://imgur.com/a/m61iN
    Plagiarism!

Seriously though. Copying the style is one thing. Copying the layout wholesale ...

A couple of years back, a few manga artist got ripped a new one by the Internet for tracing photos for locations.