Yeah. I also think they should get rid of her perma stealth. I love Eve, it's one of my favorite char and I went from level 10 to 30 only playing her back in season 2 and got to gold in Season 2 thanks to her (before rework), in Season 3 I got to plat with her.

I loved her mid. Obviously she was too strong after he rework, she was dealing high amoung of damage... but she could actually assassinate.

The issue I have with Eve atm is that they turned her into an initiator with her ult but that's not the role of an assassin, and if she's not ahead she's useless.

I also thought of reworking her by basically getting rid of her stealth altogether and making her W be some sort of high damage mitigation/cc immunity so she can actually get to her target and not get blown up instantly if you're not full tank (and even then she has such low base stats...).

But anyway, they said they consider reworking the assassins for the next big update so let's hope

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tested vlad, didn't like it. They over complicated another simple champion. DPS was nerfed unless you can get a third Q off on a champion within the 2 second buff window, same for his healing. E can be blocked and consumes a huge amount of HP, so your waveclear is worse. Ult is pretty much the same, they just gave it healing to compensate for the WotA removal and reduced the damage a little.

Yup.

Vlad is nerfed, they want him to be built tanky (like full health item).

Zyra is really awkward, her q got nerfed, her w got nerfed, her plants damage got nerfed (well it's a buff if they get hit by several plants but overall a nerf).

Malzahar, Velkoz and Brand are stupid right now. Velkoz can build full tank/ap bruiser and do 1100+ true damage with his ult.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh they nerfed Syndra too.

Homophobia is so gay.

All I know is Nocturne got another skin, so the midseason patch is fine to me.
    As for the champ reworks, yeah Zyra looks pretty bad now, they sorta ruined her Q. Good riddance to devourer, 5 kinds of dragons with 4 of them being RNG is stupid, 20 minute persist-through-death Herald is dumb, new blue and red seem good, mana regen as a stat seems all but deleted except for Chalice/Grail. Who knows, could be a good patch but at this point I think the game would be better off as-is if they could reign in tanks, buff bruisers and actually give the 6+ perma-pick/ban champions meaningful nerfs.

Oh they totally forgot Karthus existed ! Well, nah, they nerfed him during pre-season, I mean Karthus was such a strong and competitive pick.

Meanwhile they buff Zed who has a 60% banrate :')

Also, with Zyra 2 earth dragon stack + elder dragon buff, I deal 500+ damage per auto on towers.

They're slowly killing their game, it's not even funny.
    Last edited by Ilir; 2016-04-20 at 02:43 PM.

Homophobia is so gay.

For some reason their design/balance philosophy isn't to give meaningful nerfs to champions with insane pick/ban/winrates. It's absolutely ridiculous. Graves, Ekko, Zed, Soraka, Yi to an extent and Gragas are all pick-or-lose right now but they want to dance around it and give small nerfs and small buffs to compensate. I wish they had Dota's philosophy of every few months just radically changing the balance and throwing it to the players to dictate the meta instead of forcing it themselves

Not a fan of such huge changes mid season. Stuff this big should be only for pre-season changes.

Deleted
    Sooooooooo anyone played a few Taric games yet? I'm liking it. The spell sounds are just hilarious. He animates like a boss, and they just made him sooooooo much more fun.

Still thinking wether to max Q or E first and to go 18/12 or 12/18 in masteries. More tanky is always good ofcourse. But on the other hand, CDR scales good with him and considering your heal has pretty much no CD as long as you use your passive, you can get A LOT out of windspeaker. It pretty much becomes an AoE Armor + MR buff combined with your Bastion passive. Triggers on Bastion cast itself too I guess.

Anyway, I'm glad they made Taric fun again.

Taric was my first main when I started playing. I have been looking forward to his rework since they announced the schedule, and I have to say, job well done. Taric is awesome to play now and I shall gladly play him more!

Back in the day you would max W for tankiness, but I started maxing E first. Then I realized it didn't lower the CD of E so I went back to maxing W first.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2016-04-20 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Taric was my first main when I started playing. I have been looking forward to his rework since they announced the schedule, and I have to say, job well done. Taric is awesome to play now and I shall gladly play him more!

Back in the day you would max W for tankiness, but I started maxing E first. Then I realized it didn't lower the CD of E so I went back to maxing W first.
    I barely ever maxed W really. Sure more damage and a tiny bit more tankyness; but apart from that getting lower CD and stronger heals worked better. Same applies now imo. It's based on your armor, which you won't have for quite a bit of time anyway.

So the question remains. Max E first for a longer stun, or max Q first fora bigger heal. I think I'm going for E. Early you won't get a lot of recharges through your passive anyways so it will be a lot harder to get those 3 stacks. The extra half a second on your stun could really do stuff though.

Imo the better question is : why would I max the heal ? I should not be needing it in the first place.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Imo the better question is : why would I max the heal ? I should not be needing it in the first place.
    This, also, his heal has always scaled really poorly. Mainly use it for last minute surviving/sustain or to secure assists. And I guess, now proccing windspeakers/
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2016-04-20 at 05:04 PM.

Deleted
    What? Thus surviving longer, getting more procs thus lower CD's on every other spell + more passive damage bonus isn't needed? I don't see how getting 3 armor and a slightly bigger shield for your ADC is going to of more use.

Also, his healing scales poorly because it's a possible 5 man heal on a short CD thanks to his passive. That's something completely different then just saying it scales badly so just use it to secure assists...

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Sooooooooo anyone played a few Taric games yet? I'm liking it. The spell sounds are just hilarious. He animates like a boss, and they just made him sooooooo much more fun.

Still thinking wether to max Q or E first and to go 18/12 or 12/18 in masteries. More tanky is always good ofcourse. But on the other hand, CDR scales good with him and considering your heal has pretty much no CD as long as you use your passive, you can get A LOT out of windspeaker. It pretty much becomes an AoE Armor + MR buff combined with your Bastion passive. Triggers on Bastion cast itself too I guess.

Anyway, I'm glad they made Taric fun again.
    I've been running 0/18/12 in lane with Armor marks, scaling health Seals, 6 mana regen glyphs and 3 scaling MR to finish those out, as well as another armor quint and 2 MS quints. I always used to use them because his engages amounted to really nothing more than "Get in and hit stun", but I don't think I'll have that issue now. Took the mana glyphs because I was playing around with spamming abilities and I wasn't sure how it'd feel in lane, figured it'd give myself a little leeway there. I like Relic Shield on him, but sometimes I'd use Coin against some of the pokier comps - easier to deal with and gives just as much gold (plus dat movespeed ayyy).

I'm really enjoying his everything - so, so, so glad they finally did this.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I barely ever maxed W really. Sure more damage and a tiny bit more tankyness; but apart from that getting lower CD and stronger heals worked better. Same applies now imo. It's based on your armor, which you won't have for quite a bit of time anyway.

So the question remains. Max E first for a longer stun, or max Q first fora bigger heal. I think I'm going for E. Early you won't get a lot of recharges through your passive anyways so it will be a lot harder to get those 3 stacks. The extra half a second on your stun could really do stuff though.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    This, also, his heal has always scaled really poorly. Mainly use it for last minute surviving/sustain or to secure assists. And I guess, now proccing windspeakers/
    It heals much more now than it did before - especially if you're grouping and your Bastion buddy knows how to play around using your abilties. He heals less 1-on-1 than say, Nami or Soraka, but he can spread so much more in the area around him, I think.

Fuck supporting at the moment, having a grand time with Taric jungle right now You don't know the meaning of "no CDs" until you build Devourer and Rageblade, throw in an Iceborn for good measure and Spirit Visage for tankiness. He survives surprisingly well in the jungle now - I took Q first and let it charge, does more healing than I was expecting (clears pretty well too). And the more you use his other abilities, the quicker it stacks the charges as well. His ganks took some getting used to, especially if Bastion Buddy was nearby, but I made it work. Not the best jungler, but he's passable enough for norms.

I was not saying his heals is not worth something, just that unless you're soraka, you shouldn't max your heal first. (maybe Nami too but I prefer maxing her E)

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    I was not saying his heals is not worth something, just that unless you're soraka, you shouldn't max your heal first. (maybe Nami too but I prefer maxing her E)
    Soraka's don't max their heal first in general. Well atleast not until you have like 3 levels in Q first. That said, it simply didn't make any sense what you were saying.

I don't think there really was any high level Taric pre-rework that maxed W first.

It did make sense. You just don't understand. That's another issue.

Also Q is part of her healing power... so like I said, unless you're Soraka. The majority max W first, some prefer to max q first. Either way, it's maxing her healing potential.

And you're wrong, Taric had a higher winrate by maxing W first.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    It did make sense. You just don't understand. That's another issue.

Also Q is part of her healing power... so like I said, unless you're Soraka. The majority max W first, some prefer to max q first. Either way, it's maxing her healing potential.

And you're wrong, Taric had a higher winrate by maxing W first.
    My bad. The internet about actual top players must be fooling me then.

Have fun maxing W.

Since you seem to have reading issues : I used the past tense, meaning it was old Taric.

But oh well.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted

Since you seem to have reading issues : I used the past tense, meaning it was old Taric.

But oh well.
    You mean the old Taric where anyone above any useful level leveled Q first? Or another old Taric?