Deleted

Experiences with Spriest PvP on Legion Alpha/Beta?

Does anyone have experiences with pvp'ing as Shadow Priest on Alpha/Beta?

The changes all seem fun and nice, but worried that Spriest is the a class that you can train to death easily, as it is in WoD as well.

Please share your experiences with me/us

inc mod to close the thread and show you the way to alpha shadow priest discussion thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by methz View Post
    ...and our aoe, it's just ridiculous. i swear i saw mind sear heal the mobs i was searing. i think it also apologized to them and wished them a good day.

Deleted
    Just simply google shadow priest legion pvp videos, use search tools to filter videos uploaded recently and watch them.

Theed has the best overall videos, in particular his latest video he aimed to show being under constant preasure and it is very reassuring.

Quote Originally Posted by Crudelitas View Post
    inc mod to close the thread and show you the way to alpha shadow priest discussion thread.
    To be fair, there are 252 pages currently on the alpha shadow thread; with most of it being nonproductive comments rather than actual useful feedback.
    Signature by Alyajna

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Does anyone have experiences with pvp'ing as Shadow Priest on Alpha/Beta?

The changes all seem fun and nice, but worried that Spriest is the a class that you can train to death easily, as it is in WoD as well.

Please share your experiences with me/us
    Having played myself on alpha, shadow priest will be a focus target for sure, but they have a lot of tools to handle that pressure and continue to operate. The longer the fight, the stronger shadow will be. In 2s, shadow is total crap, but in 3s and RBGs shadow is shaping up to be very very good and fun to play.

And like someone said, Theed's videos are best for firsthand POV of how shadow plays.

In my opinion this version of shadow is the best we've had in several expansions. Coming from WOD, you get better dots, more self heals, and more rot pressure in exchange for lower burst and less CC. Against some classes 1v1, shadow feels near immortal. We especially excel at crushing the hell out of mages. Heck I personally beat volkany and samiyam on their mage son alpha in duels easily.....and i'm not in the same universe as them....shadow just owns mages on alpha.
    Last edited by Kretan; 2016-04-20 at 06:22 PM.

All legion priests discussion is taking place in the legion discussion threads. This includes PvE and PvP discussion as both are closely tied together at the moment.