Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Should have put Nancy Reagan on it imo if they were bent on putting a woman on it.

Deleted
    If you guys wanted a woman on your money so badly, you could have just accepted Her Maj as your rightful ruler once more.

Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-04-20 at 06:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    Should have put Nancy Reagan on it imo if they were bent on putting a woman on it.
    Can you give any good reason why?

Not!Sanger is today's small win.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    She WAS married to god, after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    She was the first female president while her husband had alzheimer's?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I am unsure why the 20 though, Jackson was actually a president and most of our currency features past presidents. I would have rather seen Teddy Roosevelt or Franklin D. Roosevelt added to the 20.

And replace Hamilton on the 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Honestly I am unsure why the 20 though, Jackson was actually a president and most of our currency features past presidents. I would have rather seen Teddy Roosevelt or Franklin D. Roosevelt added to the 20.

And replace Hamilton on the 10.
    Hamilton is far more important to the history of our finances than Jackson though, and doesnt have the genocidal history. Also, we also have Ben Fenklin ont he 100, so its not just Presidents that are on our currency.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I'm glad they decided to get rid of Jackson instead of Hamilton.
    They shouldnt have gotten rid of neither of them. Both are more important than Tubman. If they want to put her ass on a bill, then make a new bill to put her on like a $7 bill or something. Whatever happened to freaking tradition

Hamilton is far more important to the history of our finances than Jackson though, and doesnt have the genocidal history. Also, we also have Ben Fenklin ont he 100, so its not just Presidents that are on our currency.
    I think he means they should have replaced a bill with a non-president on it with a non-president, like the 10 or the 100.
    Also, this just reeks of "Historical figure did bad thing that was kinda sorta acceptable/encouraged at the time, but isn't now so we must villainize them."
    but cash is for losers so I guess I don't actually care that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    I think he means they should have replaced a bill with a non-president on it with a non-president, like the 10 or the 100.
    Also, this just reeks of "Historical figure did bad thing that was kinda sorta acceptable/encouraged at the time, but isn't now so we must villainize them."
    but cash is for losers so I guess I don't actually care that much.
    Well the 10 is really out of the question, considering it would be absolutely bonkers to replace someone who was incredibly important for our financial history on our CURRENCY with someone who was not. I could see an argument for the 100, but then you'd have to replace all those rap songs...

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    INB4 Harriet Tubman shaming your for things that cost twenty bucks memes.
    Honestly that's exactly what I was gonna say. If they used that picture for her, she looks so disappointed.

But kinda glad actually to see this went somewhere finally.

Well the 10 is really out of the question, considering it would be absolutely bonkers to replace someone who was incredibly important for our financial history on our CURRENCY with someone who was not. I could see an argument for the 100, but then you'd have to replace all those rap songs...
    Yeah, I agree Hamilton needs to stay, I was just clarifying what I think he meant.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Would you spend your 20s on dumb shit with that face lookin at you? No! You will spend that 20 on important things.
    yeah, using it as a cocaine straw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan2k10 View Post
    Maybe because there were more influential women in history? Gee ever think about that? Fucking SJW thinking they know everything.
    Yeah, if they are going to put a woman on a bill it should be Betsy Ross, She so much more important to our history than probably any other woman and infinitely more important than Tubman. Yeah slavery was wrong and detestable, but it was still legal so she is being praised for breaking the law. She is nothing more than what we call coyotes today

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Yeah, if they are going to put a woman on a bill it should be Betsy Ross, She so much more important to our history than probably any other woman and infinitely more important than Tubman. Yeah slavery was wrong and detestable, but it was still legal so she is being praised for breaking the law. She is nothing more than what we call coyotes today
    Technically, all the guys that signed the Declaration of Independence were breaking laws too. :x

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I just like teddy Roosevelt more, he should be on the 20.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I just like teddy Roosevelt more, he should be on the 20.
    Oh I love Teddy too. Park system wooo! \o/ Id prefer him over Tubman, but since we're determined to have a woman on a currency, may as well replace Jackson instead of the others who are less objectionable form a policy standpoint.

Technically, all the guys that signed the Declaration of Independence were breaking laws too. :x
    NO! What they did was pure and legal and right and god was on their side! *waves a tiny flag*

And in addition, I'm pretty sure the fact that her "breaking the law" at the time makes it even more significant, because she risked her own life to help others.