Oh you're one of those guys (or girls).

Moving along.

(you need to stop spouting bullshit nonsense especially with that attitude, it makes you look really dumb.)

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    You mean the old Taric where anyone above any useful level leveled Q first? Or another old Taric?
    No, you maxed W on Taric first before the rework.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Oh you're one of those guys (or girls).

Moving along.

(you need to stop spouting bullshit nonsense especially with that attitude, it makes you look really dumb.)
    http://probuilds.net/

Have fun finding those massive amounts of people leveling W first on Soraka or W on Pre-work Tarics.

Bye.

http://probuilds.net/

Have fun finding those massive amounts of people leveling W first on Soraka or W on Pre-work Tarics.

Bye.
    Looking at the Taric builds, actually they are all maxing W....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Looking at the Taric builds, actually they are all maxing W....
    Gz on not even noticing the difference between support or top.

P.S. He also lost every game.

Gz on not even noticing the difference between support or top.

P.S. He also lost every game.
    Aphromoo maxed W and won

Piglet maxed W as support and won...

Smoothie maxed W as support and won

The only people who maxed something else first was Skt Wolf and Fly, and Wolf still maxed E before Q.

Champion.gg still has old Taric's stats, W is better by a pretty wide margin winrate-wise.
    Probuilds is also generally not as good of a resource as champion.gg, you are getting pro's builds and level paths, but you are also getting pros that aren't support just building whatever and leveling however they want, champion.gg gives you the definitive "This is what wins more."

So you're basically ignoring everything I say and coming with random stuff ?

Okay :')

I look at probuild, I checked taric. People max W and Q first. W first has the higher winrate. Why do some pros max Q first and others max W first ? Mmh, lemme guess ? Because it depends on the ennemy comp, especially the botlane ?
    But hey, I guess if one pro max Q first on one game against a poke heavy comp, it means we should all max Q first.

Edit : i'm talking about old Taric obviously in case you haven't processed it

I could go on and on and on.

Also Soraka, maxing Q first has the higher winrate (and his the best option) while maxing W first is the most common path... and either way, I NEVER SAID to max W first on Soraka, I said max her heal first. And her Q is part of her healing. But I guess you haven't understood that aswell ?
    Last edited by Ilir; 2016-04-20 at 08:44 PM.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Probuilds is also generally not as good of a resource as champion.gg, you are getting pro's builds and level paths, but you are also getting pros that aren't support just building whatever and leveling however they want, champion.gg gives you the definitive "This is what wins more."
    Just because its the build that wins most doesn't mean its going to be right for your game. I had a game earlier where I ended up buying a Mortal Reminder on Nasus and we won because of it. I doubt you'll see that listed anywhere in a probuild or champion.gg. It was the right choice for my game however, the other team was made up of Malphite, Rammus, Volibear and Taric - All of whom had above 300 armour because our team ended up being full AD.

Using what you know and applying it to your game is always going to work out better than copy/pastaing someone elses build from a pro game.

Obviously, you should adapt your build/skill order depending on your game. BUT, champion.gg gives stats not based on one game but on several hundred/thousand games so it's still gives a good idea.

Homophobia is so gay.

Yeah, champion.gg is a way better baseline for what you should be buying for your core, substitute whatever you want though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Posted an Evelynn redesign on the gameplay forums, please upvote for great justice!

Evelynn Needs A Redesign

Summary:
    * All abilities now scale from Ability Power ratios. Evelynn is magic, AD Evelynn is dead.

* Shadow Walk (Passive) removed.

* New Passive: Vicious: "Evelynn gains 1 Ability Power per 1 Attack Damage. Her basic attacks are magical, scaling from her Ability Power (0.5 AP per auto attack?)." (Not Attack Damage).

* Hate Spike (Q) unchanged (apart from AP ratios, and interaction with Agony's Embrace (R))

* Dark Frenzy (W) changed to "Evelynn instantly enters Stealth and removes Slows. For the next 2 seconds she gains 175% movement speed and immunity to AOE effects. Cooldown resets on kill or assist."

* Ravage (E) changed to "Evelynn claws her target twice, dealing magical damage, and gaining bonus attack speed for 3 seconds. Evelynn siphons her victim's pain, gaining a shield for 5 seconds."

* Agony's Embrace (R) changed to "Evelynn impales enemies in target area, dealing (% current health) magic damage, and slowing them over 3 seconds." No longer shields. Hate Spike (Q) refreshes the duration of the magic damage (but not the slow).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Its still good to apply a healthy dose of common sense to it. As useful as sites like Champion.gg are they're only ever a guide, yet I've seen more people than I'd like taking whats in those guides as being absolute objective truths. Generally by the time you're good enough to have your games aggregated on champion.gg, you're good enough to know what to buy and when but the same is not true for people lower down who might just copy it because its the build that better players are using. Mistakes happen when they don't understand the build and try to "improve" it, which is why you end up with Tristana's buying Rageblade into Phantom Dancer and wondering why the build doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Its still good to apply a healthy dose of common sense to it. As useful as sites like Champion.gg are they're only ever a guide, yet I've seen more people than I'd like taking whats in those guides as being absolute objective truths. Generally by the time you're good enough to have your games aggregated on champion.gg, you're good enough to know what to buy and when but the same is not true for people lower down who might just copy it because its the build that better players are using. Mistakes happen when they don't understand the build and try to "improve" it, which is why you end up with Tristana's buying Rageblade into Phantom Dancer and wondering why the build doesn't work.
    Of course. I don't think anyone said to copy anything you see on probuilds or champion.gg. We were arguing about something else.
    Last edited by Ilir; 2016-04-20 at 11:02 PM.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I barely ever maxed W really. Sure more damage and a tiny bit more tankyness; but apart from that getting lower CD and stronger heals worked better. Same applies now imo. It's based on your armor, which you won't have for quite a bit of time anyway.

So the question remains. Max E first for a longer stun, or max Q first fora bigger heal. I think I'm going for E. Early you won't get a lot of recharges through your passive anyways so it will be a lot harder to get those 3 stacks. The extra half a second on your stun could really do stuff though.
    With maxed out W you strip all armour off enemy adc. It makes huge difference. Don't even start "you have to be in melee" thing - as a Taric you always have to be in melee, regardless of what you max out first to get resets.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure that i like new Taric. Lots of resets are really cool and i'll probably scrap my 15% IAS runes because of it, but you have to literally stick to your opponent for a lot of time and often can't afford that because you die/get CCed
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2016-04-21 at 01:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

RiotRepertoir on Zed buff : "The current plan is to see the impact of the change and adjust on a champion by champion basis as necessary. It's not out of the question for that to change between now and the patch lock, however, as these things are in flux until that point.

One thing we are currently looking at is an adjustment to GA to give players a bit more options against Zed. Likely more on that soon."

I lol'd

Homophobia is so gay.

One thing we are currently looking at is an adjustment to GA to give players a bit more options against Zed. Likely more on that soon."

I lol'd
    When a champion is warping the game around them to such a degree that they require items to be changed specifically to combat them I think there are other issues that should be addressed than just the items. Just a thought. Not that this is anything new of course, but QSS was at least versitile enough to be useful against more than just Zed even if it was mostly bought to counter his ultimate. They look to be repeating the same mistakes with GA where it becomes the go to "buy this if the other team has Zed" item. Its going to shift the problem somewhere else, not solve it.

I think they should be looking more at Banshee's veil over GA, Banshee's has fallen out of favour mostly because its very rarely has the effect you want. In theory its a great counter to hard initiates, but in practice it gets removed by a Luden's proc that jumped to you from a minion before the fight even starts. Getting that into a state where its useful again would make it an alternative to QSS without having to balance it around Zed exclusively.

To be honest, the best thing they could do at this point is revert the change on his ult they did awhile back.

Before the change, when you ulted someone... your shadow spawned next to the guy you ulted and not WHERE you ulted... meaning it was not as safe for him to ult.

He had to choose : Do I wanna use my w on the ennemy I ulted to deal more damage or do I wanna keep it to have a safety card ?

Now it's "lol I R WQE and R back"

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Not a fan of such huge changes mid season. Stuff this big should be only for pre-season changes.
    I mentioned this in a different forum, a lot of people aren't liking the state of the game right now, but to change nearly every aspect of it in the middle of the season? That's crazy. Someone responded saying that it may be due to the decrease in popularity of LCS this season. They're making dragon and herald more important so there is more contesting and more fighting.

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest, the best thing they could do at this point is revert the change on his ult they did awhile back.

Before the change, when you ulted someone... your shadow spawned next to the guy you ulted and not WHERE you ulted... meaning it was not as safe for him to ult.

He had to choose : Do I wanna use my w on the ennemy I ulted to deal more damage or do I wanna keep it to have a safety card ?

Now it's "lol I R WQE and R back"
    Yes, I used to think of zed as a champion that takes a large amount of skill to do well with, but now it's more like season 3/4 riven where anybody can stomp with him and the skilled users absolutely crush in every matchup.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Posted an Evelynn redesign on the gameplay forums, please upvote for great justice!

Evelynn Needs A Redesign

Summary:
    * All abilities now scale from Ability Power ratios. Evelynn is magic, AD Evelynn is dead.

* Shadow Walk (Passive) removed.

* New Passive: Vicious: "Evelynn gains 1 Ability Power per 1 Attack Damage. Her basic attacks are magical, scaling from her Ability Power (0.5 AP per auto attack?)." (Not Attack Damage).

* Hate Spike (Q) unchanged (apart from AP ratios, and interaction with Agony's Embrace (R))

* Dark Frenzy (W) changed to "Evelynn instantly enters Stealth and removes Slows. For the next 2 seconds she gains 175% movement speed and immunity to AOE effects. Cooldown resets on kill or assist."

* Ravage (E) changed to "Evelynn claws her target twice, dealing magical damage, and gaining bonus attack speed for 3 seconds. Evelynn siphons her victim's pain, gaining a shield for 5 seconds."

* Agony's Embrace (R) changed to "Evelynn impales enemies in target area, dealing (% current health) magic damage, and slowing them over 3 seconds." No longer shields. Hate Spike (Q) refreshes the duration of the magic damage (but not the slow).
    Everything is AP scaling, yet you have a passive that enourages building AD and an attack speed increase in E?

Tho building ad is kinda counterproductive because : you genereally have less ad than ap (unless you're jhin).

I think the 1:1 Ad to AP ratio is a little too much, especially since it'll make stuff like guinsoo and hextec gun (dunno the english name) kind of too strong

And the attack speed works great with ap melee attack since... well she will attack faster (and it makes an on hit ap build good on her).

Homophobia is so gay.