Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Out of all the cases to apply the death penalty to this probably rounds near the top of the list. The worst irony is that he's winning in courts that are likely ideologically opposed to him and is just proving what a suicidal culture he was murdering. How can Norway possibly solve any problem if one man can kill over 80 and then cost them millions of dollars?

what annoys me the most about the scandinavian countries, is that is almost always a woman that's doing something ridiculously stupid like this. woman judge, woman politician... it's ridiculous. it's a black mark on womanhood. makes us look as stupid as some guys would say we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    If they lift the solitary confinement wont he be dead within a year?
    One can only hope

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    yea norwegian standard are high so lets give him even a couple of blond hooker just to not let this poor soul down! What a joke.
    But that's not what is happening.

7+ Year Old Account
    Human rights are for everyone, even mass murderers. it's part of what makes a decent society, and not a medieval revenge-filled sh-thole.

Some acts are so heinous you forfeit your human rights Imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    Some acts are so heinous you forfeit your human rights Imo.
    You're entitled to that opinion, but the powers that be disagree.

Deleted
    Let him rot away. I dare not make a edgy joke about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    I don't know how criminals in your country work but here his sort would be of the lowest trash tier that'd be kept in for their own safety because the moment someone'd see him is when things would get out of hand at an instant.
    he killed muslims and what not, i am sure most of the criminals might be ok with that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Human Rights is a weakness?
    In many ways, it actually is. Doesnt make it right or wrong though.

This guy should be flayed alive in front of a mirror, and instead we're treated to this humiliating, media circus antagonizing the victims of his crime in the name of justice. Makes you wanna support vigilantism.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    You think you want him executed, but you really dont...
    Yep if he got executed, he'd become a martyr. Tens of thousands would rise up and copy him to overthrow the feminiazi dictatorship lording over Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    This guy should be flayed alive in front of a mirror, and instead we're treated to this humiliating, media circus antagonizing the victims of his crime in the name of justice. Makes you wanna support vigilantism.
    This doesn't make me want to support vigilantism, it makes me support a return to intuitive justice over the loony modern notions of "human rights" that have no apparent civilizational value. The appropriate punishment for the Breviks and Tsarnevs of the world is being publicly hanged.

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnaar View Post
    If you kill someone (not in self defense. And let's forget the technicalities for a moment) you choose to give up your human rights.
    That's how I see it and will probably look at it that way until I hear a good argument why not.

Therefor, I don't understand being nice in any way to the ones that were/are evil.
    We killed Sadam too quickly before realizing he was better at keeping Christian jews and gays safe from moslems, than anyone we could find after. Breivik is a hero to the 1400 little white girls raped by moslems in Rotherham. Breivik may very well have statues built honoring him in every European city with running water if the books "Camp of Saints" & "Caliphate" keep becoming true.

While Breivik needed 120 rounds to kill 77 open borders fanatics, the moslem that attacked a cartoonist's party in gun free Copenhagen fired off 200+ rounds only killing 1, but it was not the cartoonist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    I can't believe there isn't an agreed upon threshold of bullshit where passing that threshold revokes your human rights.

Like, 10 people. If you kill 10 people, you are worthless to me. If I killed 10 people, I would not expect to be treated like an equal human. All this guy is doing is trolling the system at this point.

Did Anders treat the dozens of kids he killed as if they were equal humans? Or did he treat them like the human garbage he thought they were..

He didn't think they where garbage he thought the military aged people he killed were traitors, trying to profit from destroying his homeland. Breivik and the Sons of Odin are heroes to victims of moslem crime. Considering the UK is prevented by the UN from deporting child rapists because of Human Rights don't be mad if killing off a Pim Fortuyn makes a Pinochet rise.
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

Deleted
    If you kill someone (not in self defense. And let's forget the technicalities for a moment) you choose to give up your human rights.
    That's how I see it and will probably look at it that way until I hear a good argument why not.

Therefor, I don't understand being nice in any way to the ones that were/are evil.
    And what purpose would torturing him serve? Besides there are laws in place.. he should be punished according to those and instead of serving a special punishment cause hes particularly evil or unpopular. If the maximum punishment is too light, then the laws need to be changed so something like this wouldnt happen again but they cant and shouldnt be able to make an exception just for him.

I understand that.
    Thing is, I don't agree that everyone deserves a second chance. It sounds great on paper, but when truly evil people exist, we're faaaaaaaar better without them.
    Liberals fought for a San Fran Hispanic to not face consequences because he is too stupid, after he was caught on video tossing the body of 8yo white girl Maddy Middleton into a dumpster after raping her to death. Most likely it was just post menopausal cat ladies thinking, “he would probably date me even though I can fit one of Brady’s deflategate footballs in my hoho”

Funny how leftists are all for cop killers and child rapist going free.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2016-04-21 at 01:09 AM.
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

Saw this shared on facebook about Breivik:

>Kills leftists
    >Then uses their laws to get a cushy prison term
    >This guy is pepe incarnate

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    he killed muslims and what not, i am sure most of the criminals might be ok with that
    Social democrats, his targets were social democratic youth (well they call it something else.. arbeiderpartiet or some such) and the social democratic leaders [edit: obviously he did not actually kill leaders but timing indicates and all]
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2016-04-21 at 05:33 AM.