Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Don't you mean, it's before the results of the 37th email investigation have come out? All of the previous ones have turned up a big fat nothing.
    I wouldn't call this nothing: http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/03/...llarys-emails/

The significance of this, however, is probably not that great to the average voter. The average voter doesn't give a shit about this kind of stuff. They see a vaguely Muslim-sounding country and couldn't care less if it gets blown up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Apparently you forgot Whoopi is on daytime tv running her mouth? Rosie is a loudmouth who regardless of her "relevancy" is still a joke.
    Nope, I know what relevant means. As an example, go ahead and see if you can name who the hosts of the view are, without googling. I'm not a viewer of the View, so her running her mouth means nothing to me. So, I suggest changing the channel...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    It depends on how you define liberal.

U.S. liberals seem to be communists in disguise to me.

They are not my friends. They favor their allies and marginalize their enemies (white males in this case).

Red white and blue, Gilrak. Don't fuck with us.
    Jeez, no need to be so edgy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    His bankrupted businesses are exactly why you don't want him as prez. If he'd invested all of the money his daddy gave him instead of running his own businesses, he'd have more money than he does now.

Yes, I've read that he filed bankruptcy 4 times, so he didn't have to pay creditors and absconded with whatever he could that was left.

Redtower - knowing Clinton's record, I wouldn't give her a vote for dog catcher, let alone anything more.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Have you not seen the studies done regarding labour-intensive agricultural work? Americans don't take those jobs, period.
    Why not just get legal immigrants in then?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Why not just get legal immigrants in then?
    Because immigration is an expensive and time-consuming process so they don't do it legally.

I mean, sure, legal immigration is the obvious answer, but the US system is so fucked up that it's not as simple as just saying "immigrate legally".
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Because immigration is an expensive and time-consuming process so they don't do it legally.

I mean, sure, legal immigration is the obvious answer, but the US system is so fucked up that it's not as simple as just saying "immigrate legally".

Well, it is if there's a massive wall there (and they actually fine people properly for employing illegal immigrants). Just sayin
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Again, people don't just want "change for the sake of change."

They want GOOD change. Change that makes sense. If they can't get that, then it's far more sensible to change nothing (if you assume that Hillary Clinton would "change nothing") than it is to just go out and indiscriminately break everything. (I.e, Trump's current campaign goals.)
    That change is never going to come if people keep supporting the establishment though. The young democrats have spoken and have shown they weren't as serious about that revolution as they implied.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You are complaining that people are who get to vote, rather than acres of land. You are advocating for a system where you can literally buy votes.
    What Im advocating for is for NYC to become its own state. The rest of the entire state isnt having their needs represented because NYC is full of people that only care about city values. People in Buffalo have totally different lifestyles and needs, and they have no say. Also Im not complaining that people get to vote. Im complaining that because a high concentration of people get to decide what happens to other people 400 miles away, and it isnt right. It would be like Spain getting to decide how Poland is run

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, we need to split every state down party lines... Brilliant...
    It would solve a lot of arguments, bitching, and fighting, as well as all the citizens would suffer the consequences of their votes. No more I didnt vote for him/her excuses
    Last edited by Orlong; 2016-04-20 at 10:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Jeez, no need to be so edgy.
    It was so edgy I could just feel it pierce my skin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Like I said, the entire state's taxes are predominantly paid for by NYC, if NYC was it's own state the rest of NY wouldn't get streets paved, traffic lights, police, firemen, social services, no road snow clearing gear and people on welfare would starve. Then the new republican state would be worth so little delegates that it wouldn't make a damned bit of difference.
    You act like the rest of the state is just a handful of farmers owning 3500 acres of land. There are a lot of bigger cities like Buffalo that are diametrically opposed to NYC and pay enough taxes to support themselves

Don't you mean, it's before the results of the 37th email investigation have come out? All of the previous ones have turned up a big fat nothing.
    Its not a river in Egypt, Battie. 37 investigations? Thee investigation hasnt even been concluded nor as any other in reality. Gosh you love Hillary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    It better come out quick then or the Republicans should just shut up about it. Oh and before I'm accused of saying something stupid like "You Shillary supporters are scared that she's going to get arrested and not become president", no. What I'm saying is either charge her already and don't drag it out (till November) like some stupid political stunt to profit off of or just shut up.
    Its always a conspiracy isnt it? FBI investigation with over 100 agents on the case...total conspiracy. How does that kool aid taste?

"I always carry hot sauce in my purse"
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    That change is never going to come if people keep supporting the establishment though. The young democrats have spoken and have shown they weren't as serious about that revolution as they implied.
    Why support a "revolution" if that revolution doesn't support what you support?

Most "young democrats" don't support the afformentioned watch lists, decrease in freedom of speech, anti-equal rights, pro-torture and insane scapegoating building projects espoused by Trump. So why would they vote for him?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted

We're talking about electoral map predictions, not your polls from a few select states.

- - - Updated - - -

His bankrupted businesses are exactly why you don't want him as prez. If he'd invested all of the money his daddy gave him instead of running his own businesses, he'd have more money than he does now.
    Show me what investments... If I had put all my money into google I would be rich. If I invested in something that went broke I would have nothing. He has never gone personally bankrupt he simply used the declaration to drop dead end businesses...

Do you just dislike that man? That is ok you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    New York votes Democrat mostly, it's not like the Republicans are going to take NY in the general elections, so the few Republicans in that state might be a little odd.
    NYC votes dem largely, the State is actually rather Conservative

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I still find it absolutely hilarious that he lost Manhattan.

The crown of the entire state, and Donald can't win it. Ouch.
    I'm not surprised about that. Manhattan is the most liberal and hipster part of New York.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Trump’s foreign policy advisor thinks Turkey is conspiring with Native Americans to build nukes"

Joseph Schmitz, an attorney and former Pentagon inspector general, was tapped as one of Trump’s five foreign policy advisors last month, along with a bewildering mix of conspiracy theorists and “third-rate people.”

Schmitz served as co-counsel in a lawsuit filed last year on behalf of Montana State Senator Bob Keenan (R-Bigfork) and former state Senator Verdell Jackson (R-Kalispell) asking a court to block the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes from taking over management of the former Kerr Dam, reported the Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights.

The dam, which was built in the 1930s on tribal land, was renamed the Seli’š Ksanka Qlispe’ dam when the tribally owned Energy Keepers, Inc., paid nearly $18.3 million to NorthWestern Energy to acquire it.

That’s when things got weird.

Schmitz, who’s an “insider” with the right-wing Newsmax website and senior fellow at the virulently anti-Islam Center for Security Policy, and fellow co-counsel Lawrence Kogan filed a lawsuit seeking to block the transfer — which they argued posed a national security threat from Turkey.

The attorneys claimed the dam transfer would allow the Turkish government and terrorists to obtain nuclear materials, although they were unable to provide any factual evidence of their claims.

Not a joke (at least, not anymore than Trump's entire campaign, which is indeed a vast joke, of Strangelovian proportions).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You are known (at least to me) as the poster who posts really strange things that don't always make sense but this right here has to be one of the weirdest things I've read from you and I was in that thread where you kept pushing that "1-in-4" statistic (think it was about vaccines being made to purposefully weaken men in some way like giving them autism or something nonsensical like that).
    hey, i was i that thread too!
    and to garian, you have never, ever met a commie in the US, they mostly dont exist there.
    you need to go to south america, and see a plethora of left-leaning parties
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    "Trump’s foreign policy advisor thinks Turkey is conspiring with Native Americans to build nukes"

Not a joke (at least, not anymore than Trump's entire campaign, which is indeed a vast joke, of Strangelovian proportions).
    Well that's quite interesting. I'm not surprised by mongoloids like this though. It tells you a lot that they got anywhere near a bar exam, courthouse, the Pentagon or presidential campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Its always a conspiracy isnt it? FBI investigation with over 100 agents on the case...total conspiracy. How does that kool aid taste?

"I always carry hot sauce in my purse"
    Did I say something wrong? You said exactly opposite of what I was implying.