Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    At the end of the day, you're welcome to believe what you want about refugees. It has zero effect on my own life.
    I just hope that if your country ever becomes rocked by civil war, and you are forced to flee with your family to another part of the world in order to protect the lives of your loved ones, you are the first to be turned away.
    You can take in all the refuges you want, but remember is something goes bad, you have none but yourself to blame.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    I

EDIT: The husband of my sister is from Syria, he has told me shit that would make your spine crawl.
    I don't doubt it. He left too, huh? Is he a rapist and a murderer? Or is he just an average guy with darker skin and an accent?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Borgia View Post
    Let's take in even more people from a group that is already largely overrepresented in every type of violent crime, mostly illiterates in their own language, and that also lack not even the will to integrate, but the intellectual capacity to do so...
    So you're saying Syrians are mentally retarded?

I don't doubt it. He left too, huh? Is he a rapist and a murderer? Or is he just an average guy with darker skin and an accent?
    Typical lefite. You twist shit around to suit your agenda by saying that everybody says that every refugee is a terrorist. All we are saying in this thread is that we wouldn't invite these people into our households because the chances of them being terrorists are HIGHER than usual. Some people are not wiling to take these chances. Learn to read for fuck's sake, jesus fucking christ.

Quote Originally Posted by leftie
    No, he's not saying that. Learn to read. He says something different, stop putting words in his mouth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Typical lefite. You twist shit around to suit your agenda by saying that everybody says that every refugee is a terrorist. All we are saying in this thread is that we wouldn't invite these people into our households because the chances of them being terrorists are HIGHER than usual. Some people are not wiling to take these chances. Learn to read for fuck's sake, jesus fucking christ.

No, he's not saying that. Learn to read. He says something different, stop putting words in his mouth.
    Calm down mate. Would you like a cup of tea and a biscuit? You seem to be getting a little upset.

Calm down mate. Would you like a cup of tea and a biscuit? You seem to be getting a little upset.
    I'm not mad, I'm just foul mouthed and a tad bit fond of profanity, which I do agree might give you the impression of me being mad even when I'm not. You, however, still need to learn how to read properly and ditch that nasty habit of twisting other people's words to suit your agenda.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not mad, I'm just foul mouthed and a tad bit fond of profanity, which I do agree might give you the impression of me being mad even when I'm not. You, however, still need to learn how to read properly and ditch that nasty habit of twisting other people's words to suit your agenda.
    yeah this thread is going no where fast its a bait thread,put the OP on Ignore and move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said that all Syrians are murderers or rapists, but not all of them are good people,they have a completely different culture from ours that makes them hard to integrate into our society, I'm more for actual refuges to be taken in (Syrians) then the ones that are economic refuges like from Africa, and they are about 60% of the refuges that are streaming into Europe.

I also asked him ones if we should take in more refuges, his response was "no, take care of the people in your country first before you start taking care of people from others countries, and when you have done so, you can take in refuges".

I don't live in a bubble and think that life is so simple that we can help everyone, nor should we.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

By european means, a lot of them actually are. They have been practicing first cousin (or closer) marriages for centuries. Inbreeding is known to cause a lot of problems including retardation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    I never said that all Syrians are murderers or rapists, but not all of them are good people,they have a completely different culture from ours that makes them hard to integrate into our society, I'm more for actual refuges to be taken in (Syrians) then the ones that are economic refuges like from Africa, and they are about 60% of the refuges that are streaming into Europe.

I also asked him ones if we should take in more refuges, his response was "no, take care of the people in your country first before you start taking care of people from others countries, and when you have done so, you can take in refuges".

I don't live in a bubble and think that life is so simple that we can help everyone, nor should we.
    You seem to have a pretty good perspective on it all to be fair. My issue is mostly with the islamophobes/xenophobes in this thread trying to justify their personal agenda whilst clearly having zero personal experience with anyone even remotely Syrian and instead basing their opinion on nothing but clearly skewed media reports and inaccurate Facebook posts.

You seem to have a pretty good perspective on it all to be fair. My issue is mostly with the islamophobes/xenophobes in this thread trying to justify their personal agenda whilst clearly having zero personal experience with anyone even remotely Syrian and instead basing their opinion on nothing but clearly skewed media reports and inaccurate Facebook posts.
    Wait, wait! I might be wrong (I'm most likely not, and I guess a rather sizeable number of people will agree with me on that, even if they are pro-refugee) but that description, bar the "islamophobes/xenophobes" part, actually perfectly describes your person. You lack any personal experience with any of these refugees and you are basing your opinion on nothing but leftie media and the say-so of your friend while shoving your agenda up people's throats.

Funny... isn't it?

By european means, a lot of them actually are. They have been practicing first cousin (or closer) marriages for centuries. Inbreeding is known to cause a lot of problems including retardation.
    Let's not forget the rampant paedophilia in said cultures/religions. Not saying everybody from the Middle East is a paedophile (just in case Hobbes decides to quote my post with something like "Are you saying that all Middle-Easterns are paedophile retards?"), not saying that, stay away from my post, Endus, stay away.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2016-04-20 at 10:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if anyone else picked up on this, but it says 'rent'.

The fuck are they going to pay you with?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I don't know if anyone else picked up on this, but it says 'rent'.

The fuck are they going to pay you with?
    Did you read any of the website apart from that bit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you read any of the website apart from that bit?
    I'm not really in the mood to sift through shit and bad ideas, so no.

My question still stands, since you're all knowing about the subject.

Deleted
    Wait, wait! I might be wrong (I'm most likely not, and I guess a rather sizeable number of people will agree with me on that, even if they are pro-refugee) but that description, bar the "islamophobes/xenophobes" part, actually perfectly describes your person. You lack any personal experience with any of these refugees and you are basing your opinion on nothing but leftie media and the say-so of your friend while shoving your agenda up people's throats.

Funny... isn't it?

Let's not forget the rampant pedophilia in said cultures/religions. Not saying everybody from the Middle East is a pedophile (just in case Hobbes decides to quote my post with something like "Are you saying that all Middle-Easterns are pedophile retards?"), not saying that, stay away from my post, Endus, stay away.
    Yes, I have a friend with an entire library of photos and videos he made with his phone during his numerous visits, along with his personal reports. Of course I'm going to accept that stuff as accurate. There's no reason for him to twist any of it. The fact he's been back more than once speaks volumes.
    Tell me, what's your most reliable source for the opinions you've formed?

Let's not forget the rampant pedophilia in said cultures.
    Yep, another really big issue to the already never-ending list. It emanates directly from a 1400 year old belief system from that region so it's not going away.

Deleted

I'm not your carer. Drive your own wheelchair.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, another really big issue to the already never-ending list. It emanates directly from a 1400 year old belief system from that region so it's not going away.
    Wait, are we talking about Islam or Christianity now? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoronWhoWroteThatOnTheWebsiteFromFirstPage
    Before you move in together, you and your future flatmate meet up and get to know each other, see whether you get along. Should problems arise during the time of co-habitation, the same rules apply as with any other flatmate – you try and find a solution, if needed with our assistance. If it doesn’t work out you can cancel the agreement.
    Another stupid thing they spat out of their idiotic mouths. I might be overthinking it, but tell me, say you were a terrorist and wanted to apply for such service, wouldn't you lie out of your ass to make them think you're a friend, not a foe? I sure as hell would. The naiveness, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not your carer. Drive your own wheelchair.
    How rude to start a topic and be unwilling to explain it to others. Your manners are truly lacking.

- - - Updated - - -

Another stupid thing they spat out of their idiotic mouths. I might be overthinking it, but tell me, say you were a terrorist and wanted to apply for such service, wouldn't you lie out of your ass to make them think you're a friend, not a foe? I sure as hell would. The naiveness, right?
    It still doesn't explain who's fucking paying for it, regardless of motive. Unless you're doing this gratis.

7+ Year Old Account
    There are camps for this kind of crap, not bringing one into my home....

Wait, are we talking about Islam or Christianity now? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cath...al_abuse_cases
    Christianity has its own share of paedophilia, but it isn't anywhere near close to the levels we see in other, less developed countries that we have in mind here.

It still doesn't explain who's fucking paying for it, regardless of motive. Unless you're doing this gratis.
    There, I did it. I read through this bullshit to satisfy your curiosity, since OP couldn't be bothered, surprisingly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by goshh....
    We can help you find a way to finance the rent – through micro donations from your friends and family or through government funding. We can also put you in touch with one of our donors , who has pledged to support you directly.
    Your friends and family, lol. Also government, which is also funded by your friends and family, so once again, your friends, your family and everyone who pays their taxes.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2016-04-20 at 10:50 PM.