Thread: The Division

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Kinda what happens when you allow so much data to be client side on PC.

The PC version will forever be littered with glitchs/hacks thanks to them doing that.
    It can be done for console versions too. A little more involved, but the same concept.

Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    It can be done for console versions too. A little more involved, but the same concept.
    Wow didn't know that. I though as much since it works just like D3 but wow.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Got from 0 to 8,2M in less than 30 min, I'm good now Can reroll some stuff now.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Got from 0 to 8,2M in less than 30 min, I'm good now Can reroll some stuff now.
    Roflmao.....

At this point the game is so broken and ridded with hacks and shit. I really don't see the point in anyone playing legit ever.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    The AK for 230 credits in the BoO has the competent trait btw, which works with that glitch.

Switch it around a few times real quick -> gain +500% or +5000%, or 50000% if your PC can handle it.

- - - Updated - - -

Friend of mine was joking right now:

"Holy shit, better spend your PxC, since we get 150 this weekend for free, knowing them, your account/character will be broken if you go over 1000 due to the bonus"

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the developers are going to ban everyone that plays their game out of spite.

Just throw their arms up and say fuck it and just ban all of us permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I feel like the developers are going to ban everyone that plays their game out of spite.

Just throw their arms up and say fuck it and just ban all of us permanently.
    They would have to at this point. Thats why I said they would have to ban 90% of there playerbase so because of there no one will get banned.

In some way intented or not everyone has exploited. Stats/talents broken and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that glitch killed the game for me...

Not because it made there no point to play or something like that, but because I just crafted 170 weapons and every single one of them was utter trash.

Kind of hope they ban me at this point so I am forced to never play again. That killed me inside.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think i have a weapon with Competent somewhere.. BRB.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Wow that glitch killed the game for me...

Not because it made there no point to play or something like that, but because I just crafted 170 weapons and every single one of them was utter trash.

Kind of hope they ban me at this point so I am forced to never play again. That killed me inside.
    To be honest this is kinda what I want. I bought the season pass so I feel like I have to play it even if its just a little bit. Sony won't give me a refund (tryed weeks ago) so I am stuck with it. If they ban me I can finally be ok with selling it lol.

Hell, there's also an unlimited resources glitch that allows you to max materials, PxC, DZ Keys etc from the rewards vendor:
    https://imgur.com/a/jDBDT

I don't think there's literally a single thing in this game that hasn't had some sort of exploit/bug to abuse now.
    You cannot do this if you have already claimed these rewards, I assume? Or rather, how do you get him to offewr you mats? All I got were blues.
    Last edited by Skulltaker; 2016-04-20 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    You cannot do this if you have already claimed these rewards, I assume? Or rather, how do you get him to offewr you mats? All I got were blues.
    Season pass holders received them I think. I believe if you've already redeemed then you won't be able to do it. They are giving out the PxC this weekend via the rewards vendor, so will be able to do it then if it's not fixed.

Season pass holders received them I think. I believe if you've already redeemed then you won't be able to do it. They are giving out the PxC this weekend via the rewards vendor, so will be able to do it then if it's not fixed.
    Oh, if it is for season pass holders i don't mind... they got scammed good enough as it appears atm.

But yeah, looking forward to that pxc boost... hope it is fixed by then.

This game is imploding before our very eyes. It's just so hilariously stupid at this point. I think I'm done. Not even gonna wait for the first DLC anymore. Massive obviously has no idea how to manage a game like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    This game is imploding before our very eyes. It's just so hilariously stupid at this point. I think I'm done. Not even gonna wait for the first DLC anymore. Massive obviously has no idea how to manage a game like this.
    Got to admit its quite funny to watch.

Ill be impressed if this time next year the game is still running to be honest. Did not think someone could handle a game worse then Bungie or Carbine....

Ty Massive for proving me wrong.

Edit: Also I could be wrong but I heard they are banning people tomorrow. So this could be interesting.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-04-21 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, it's friggin incredible.

...of course, does it matter, though? All us idiots spent our $40/$60/whatever on the box already. Oh well.
    True. They've already made their money off of us. Oh well, live and learn. I won't be buying anything else related to Massive or The Division again though. They've proven to me that they don't know how to develop and manage a game effectively. They've lost a future customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    True. They've already made their money off of us. Oh well, live and learn. I won't be buying anything else related to Massive or The Division again though. They've proven to me that they don't know how to develop and manage a game effectively. They've lost a future customer.
    I am done with Ubisoft outright personally. They have shitted all over Rainbow 6 Siege and now The Division. I really wanted to check out wildlands and for honor but I won't be buying them new. If I get anymore Ubisoft games they will be used so they recieve no money from me.

the amount of times im doing incersion and the servers die is laughable

I will give them credit on at least making an effort to clear up the exploits in a fairly timely matter. But at the same time, if they did proper testing before releasing the content in the first place, they wouldn't have nearly as many issues in the first place. And even with 2-week turnarounds on patching the stuff, its still plenty of time for exploiters to rake in all the drops they need.

Am I the only one not sweating about this game? Granted I play on PS4 so I dont have to bother with all the PC-cheaters but still? Ive been so numbed down by world of warcraft being shitty to balance and fix broken mechanics for 12 years that I cant really justify crying over a brand new game having problems for a month or so

Chill out. They will fix it soon enough. Damn its ridicolous coming here and crying about how you are quitting the game just to return one day later talking about how bad the game.

If you dislike it just fucking leave the game and the forums and be done with it. Spread your negativity somewhere else please