Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah, I'm not.

Guh sorry. I was not expecting to be out ALL DAY but there you are.

Uggor's case is one where my lack of source knowledge is probably hurting me--I recognize the character name but don't know enough about the show to know whether investigator, conditional or not, is appropriate to the character. It's an interesting role, and one I could see Cruelle coming up with--I forget what game it was but there was one of those crazy power games we had where an SK built up a bunch of kills and just spent them all in one night and killed a number of people, so I find a carryover of a power charge to be possible. IIRC there was also a role in another game that had something similar, where they earned a kill that they could use at night--and could hold it--but then had to re-earn it after using it. I forget how that one worked. But it is definitely not the typical kind of role we have seen before, which gives me pause.
    @Danner: Yay town points.

I find myself swayed by the conviction with which Uggor is stating his claims and his unwillingnes to out the doctor. If I were the doctor I would not have outed myself either. Dupti's aggressive stance at the end of the day lead to my character read of him as scum; it's very convienient to claim that he protected Senna N4 and could claim that he protected himself N5, but that would also be an easy claim to fake.

Apologies for being largely absent today--I'm starting the process of moving from where I have been the last 8 years to somewhere new and there's a lot of crap involved that I hadn't really thought about before, like health insurance and the like. It's a long story full of betrayal and sin, but probably this is not the best place for that story.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    I find myself swayed by the conviction with which Uggor is stating his claims and his unwillingnes to out the doctor.
    Yea - because its impossible to lie with conviction...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Day Four
    Largehorn (10): Arialla, Arlee, Graeham, Monkz, Catta, Reticence, Dupti, Kryll, Uggor, Val
    Arlee (3): Senna, Xanjori, Celtic
    Danner (1): Dupti,
    Uggor (2): Largehorn, Robo
    Dupti (1): Danner
    That is the mistake. - Dupti unvoted Danner to vote Largehorn, so Danner had no votes on day four. I have amended day four to show this.

It's nearing the end of the day.

vote: Uggorthaholy
    I'm 99% certain you are scum. That is a tiny bit more than Dupti, but not a whole lot.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Danner, I'd like to discourage you from protecting Dupti, regardless of what Uggor flips. I took a closer look at Dupti's claim and his actions (this and on previous days) to see if there was possible merit to Uggor's accusations. There's serious reason to doubt his claim. I'll explain this all better tomorrow, but I trust (whether or not I live) you'll be able to confirm for yourself the relevance of what I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Danner, I'd like to discourage you from protecting Dupti, regardless of what Uggor flips. I took a closer look at Dupti's claim and his actions (this and on previous days) to see if there was possible merit to Uggor's accusations. There's serious reason to doubt his claim. I'll explain this all better tomorrow, but I trust (whether or not I live) you'll be able to confirm for yourself the relevance of what I'm saying.
    I literally just woke-up so my brain is a bit sluggish but could you please just not? Please explain it better now because it matters. Waiting this late in the game is not ok, especially if there's a huge issue with a claim people haven't noticed.

I have a lot of issues with the whole Uggor vs dupti thing. One being how Uggor was somehow sure dupti isn't the doctor even though he never investigated him. I mean seriously why wouldn't you do that?? Also the how he knows someone is the doctor although there is no apparent way for him to know. It just doesn't make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Good grief my keyboard started acting up halfway through that post.

I also don't really like how quickly Uggor became the obvious choice and hard he was pushed and that's the main thing which has been holding me off on him. Generally that sort of inevitability is only present with a guilty result.

I haven't seen anything from dupti which causes me to trust him less than I did. Other people apparently know things which makes him less trustworthy but they won't share it... so that's a problem.

Anywho, I'm going to go get dressed for the day and then I'll come back and vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh well... I still don't feel particularly good about the Uggor lynch but there's just to many weird things and the refusal to say how he knows about the "other" doc is a big problem because it doesn't square with the rest of his claim.

Vote Uggor

Deleted
    Breaking news on weasel and Friends:

Brianna Kilmeade: Good morning friends, top news this hour another scandal for the Democrats! Senator Cindy Kruger has been arrested and bought up on multiple corruption charges-
    Ed Hasslebeck: This is yet another body blow for Bartlet, how much longer can that man be allowed to run this country. I mean how has he made it this far?
    Tina Carlson: I know right, He can't even ride a bike, how hard can it be? how is he still in charge! This string of scandals is so long and to imply he didn't know about any of them is BS-
    Ed Hasslebeck: Never mind not being able to ride a bike, I bet he can't even spell potato and everyone knows how to spell that-
    Brianna Kilmeade: I just don't like the way he plays the race card every time something negative gets said or put up on the interwebs-
    Tina Carlson: Isn't he white?
    Ed Hasslebeck: Oh no! uh uh! you can't say white anymore that's politically incorrect-
    Tina Carlson: Did you just make that up?
    Ed Hasslebeck: Well I want to know why the military have not taken out Bartlet, I know he is supposedly our commander and chief an all but the constitution gives you the authority to do it.
    Brianna Kilmeade: Top words trending on Weasel and friends twitter feed right now: Made, Up and BS

Vote Count:

Uggor: 8- Celtic(1188)/ Kryll(1217)/ Monkz(1226)/ Catta(1229)/ Xanjori(1230)/ Robo(1252)/ Danner(1285)/ Arlee(1287)/
    Dupti: 4- Kurenai(1149)/ Graeham(1157)/ Uggor(1245)/ Reticence(1277)/
    Graeham: 1- Dupti(1160)/

Uggor playing Senator Cindy Kruger a Mafia Thief has been arrested on 8 separate corruption charges.

Character: Cindy Kruger

Role: Mafia Thief

Abilities: Each night you visit one target, taking an item or something personal that tells you something about your target.

Victory Condition: You win when the mafia are the only remaining members of the town or nothing can stop that from happening.
    You have 18 hours to submit your night actions, clock thingy will be up in a bit
    Last edited by mmoc36ded88e7f; 2016-04-21 at 01:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A bump was asked for so shall it be given.

Deleted
    Breaking news on The Wooo

Barney Walters: Welcome to the Wooo...zzzz-
    James Behar: Breaking news Mark Bachmann's past is finally catching up with him, the FBI are interviewing all of the Congressman's staff, grand jury subpoenas have been issued for email records from campaign officials.
    Shaun Shepard: So sad after all his good work, exposing Barlet's 200 million dollar a day trip to Indiana-
    James Behar: You mean India?
    Shaun Shepard: India, Indiana same place to me, let's not forget his Pray the Gay Away it must have been hard work setting up all those clinics so the gay people could be cured-
    Whippy Goldberg: I have a clinic...to cure stupidity...it cost's a million dollars and you have to bring your own body bag-
    James Behar: Were just hearing that the Congressman Bachmann has resigned-
    Shaun Shepard: Omg what will the gay people do?-
    Whippy Goldberg: Party like it's Times Square on New Years Eve-
    Barney Walters: zzzz

Monkz playing Congressman Mark Bachmann a Vanilla Townie has resigned.*

Character: Mark Bachmann

Role: VT

Abilities: You only have your vote.

Victory Condition:You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

The Day has started a little earlier than it should, so I've added some time on to the end of this day making it up, taking it closer to 38 hours than 36.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

*Don't look for patterns in the fluff, I warned you all in the sign up thread*
    Last edited by mmoc36ded88e7f; 2016-04-21 at 01:24 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Another one kill night. Looks like the blockers are finding their groove.

Off game note: I'm sorry Monkz. I shouldn't celebrate your death but based on your character name and the fact the whack job it's based on "represented" me and my city for so long your death made me smile and dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Another one kill night. Looks like the blockers are finding their groove.
    I'm not so certain. Every night kill so far - bar one - has hit town.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Graeham

So what're you thinking the other kills were vig who backed off?

@Dendrek explain now please.

Kryl, I'd like to believe we've been doing a good job of blocking but it just seems weird about it all :/ Especially... why would monkz be targeted?? that makes no sense at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's just it. I haven't done any look back yet because I'm out at the bar watching hockey and on my phone but Monkz makes no sense. My first thought was you redirected to him from another target Arlee and the other NK was blocked by the Doc. altetnately we have someone who can swap targets But still Monkz didn't come to mind as scummy offhand so not sure why he was a redirect or swap target. It just seems if we have two scum NK's the chances of them double tapping two nights in a row is low.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    @Graeham

So what're you thinking the other kills were vig who backed off?
    I don't think we have a vigilante. It's not impossible but if we do have one then they've been terrible at picking their targets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking at the role that Uggor had. He was a thief that could steal an item from people to learn something about them, which sounds like a modified role cop. I noticed something about that...

Role: Mafia Thief

Abilities: Each night you visit one target, taking an item or something personal that tells you something about your target.

Role: Mafia Visitor *modified*

Though they are named differently, those appear to be the exact same role. I doubt that one team would have two copies of that particular role, which strongly implies two separate teams that may have similar make up when it comes to their roles. Biggest thing that means is there is very likely another godfather type figure out there, and any innocent have become a little less trustworthy.

The fact that Danner as a bodguard is somehow still alive when there seems to have been multiple successful blocked kills over the past few nights has me very wary of him and his innocent. I'm not advocating his lynch just yet, but I would not be surprised if he is investigation immune scum instead of what he claimed.

Arlee I feel has better standing due to the whole correct assumption on the guilty that was gotten on her which was redirected to Large, followed by an innocent on a different night. She likely does have the ability she claims to have (or access to somebody who has it), though I suppose that doesn't necessarily say she can't be scum with that. Anyway, If I trust her more than I do Danner at this point.

Oh look Uggor turned out to be scum - who'd have thought.

Anyway - I am conflicted. I am not sure whether Kurenaii is town who is really gullible - or scum who is really bad at hiding it....

10+ Year Old Account
    It's getting late, I'm tired, and my internet is going slow enough that trying to look up anything that people said anywhere in this game is becoming an incredible hassle. I'm gonna go to bed and finish updating my vote record analysis tomorrow.

Deleted
    Huh Uggor was scum

NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED THAT!

I'll post more this evening