Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

People already selling them for 2-3x their price. Absolutely fucking disgraceful.

Would love to go but Ill just get the Virtual Ticket as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snabbed two tickets. Haven't been in Cali for almost six years. Now I wonder should I pay a visit to Vegas while I'm there or just enjoy the coastal cities.

Picked up four tickets. We're five people looking to go, though, so Saturday, here we come.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Not really considering they're already priced 2x what they're worth. If Blizz is going to gouge their fans why shouldn't others get in on the action?
    an item is worth what people will pay for it sorry, your logic is just retarded.

"Come back Saturday, April 23 at 10 a.m. PT for another chance. "

LOL, yeah cuz the experience of getting shafted then watching tons of scalpers flood ebay at insane markups totally has me pumped to go through it again on Saturday!

The thing I don't get is, come late October Blizzcon tickets always start showing up on craigslist in LA by the truckload for face value. Would just rather buy honestly and not have to worry about getting scammed though.

got my ticket!!! will be number 7 i think... (granted i'll be trying for a dinner ticket as well...)

I think Blizz should go find the scalpers and ban all their accounts associated with Blizzard, and invalidate their tickets. That would be wonderful. I hate people who buy tickets just to screw others over.

Not really considering they're already priced 2x what they're worth. If Blizz is going to gouge their fans why shouldn't others get in on the action?
    Probably Blizzard employees that are selling them on ebay.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Off to chicken and waffles con!

Riiiight. Keep believing that. Just because idiots overpay doesn't mean something is worth that much, just that idiots exist who overpay.
    and when thousands keep paying, you can keep calling them idiots, and the price will still be correct, because if you ever want the tickets much cheaper you cannot get them so by that logic you must pay what people are selling them for, which = their value!

when blizzard stop selling out their tickets in seconds, or even failing to fill blizzcon you might be right until then, the tickets are in fact worth that much.

Riiiight. Keep believing that. Just because idiots overpay doesn't mean something is worth that much, just that idiots exist who overpay.
    Considering they sold out within 30 seconds they should make them even more expensive.

In the words of Karen Walker: "You must be poor."

Simple way to prevent scalpers is to require those with tickets to provide proof of original ownership of said ticket. Need to also present the matching ID/Credit Card with ticket.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

people still buy those ?

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    people still buy those ?
    They sell out so yeah I guess they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man... I was looking to go this year, dam those scalpers to hell. Guess I'll stick to the VT then...

ITT: People who are sad that they can't afford nice things, and have to get on the internet and rage at those who can. Got our tickets for a super fun weekend of partying, playing games, watching cosplay, and going to Disneyland. MAN WHAT A WASTE.

15+ Year Old Account
    i wish i could attend, i really do, but i can't really plan a vacation that far ahead. i wish they'd have another ticket sale about 2 months before the event so i could actually buy a ticket once
    (in fact, here's an idea, invalidate the tickets being gauged by scalpers at the moment, and sell replacements 2 months before the event )