Page 42 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They should rename tigers lust to barrel roll, and replace the animation to barrel walking from stormstout brewery.

Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post
    I don't think that pushing Tiger Palm and Keg Smash with macro'd ISB for 8 minutes is their intention or endgame.

I wouldn't be surprised if they increased energy regen and removed the cooldown reduction for haste, giving you an opportunity to use -any- other abilities you have.
    Look at the rotation Bears have and have had for years. I expect tweaks and nothing more

Tanking in 7.0 just bums me out across the board. Warrior is decently fun, but 50% of rage generation is passive and AM uptime is pretty low which feels bad. I didn't think there'd be an expansion where none of the tanks appeal to me, but here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post
    Look at the rotation Bears have and have had for years. I expect tweaks and nothing more

Tanking in 7.0 just bums me out across the board. Warrior is decently fun, but 50% of rage generation is passive and AM uptime is pretty low which feels bad. I didn't think there'd be an expansion where none of the tanks appeal to me, but here we are.
    it makes me sad.. as a tank by heart and a fan of current brewmaster right now i am 80% sure to roll my protadin twink. its not that they have a more engaging gameplay, you can also macro SotR to you main abilities. but at least you get ok'isch CDs, reliable healing, synergies between skills, nice talents, a bit of usefull RNG (AS reset) AND skills to healp your raid aut (LoH, Blassings, Talents,..)

just everything i was looking for my beloved Brewmaster... will be the first time i reroll because i dont like the changes i see so far ):

I was hoping this expansion would break my cycle of always starting an expansion with my pally. However after see'ing all the changes, reviews, and thoughts, I may not break the cycle. I'm not even a full time raider, but I don't wanna be overlooked because of my class.

Quote Originally Posted by Wipeer View Post
    They should rename tigers lust to barrel roll, and replace the animation to barrel walking from stormstout brewery.
    That's pretty cool !!

Deleted
    New build being deployed, maybe brewmaster changes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    New build being deployed, maybe brewmaster changes?
    It's about time and would be pretty cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    Purifying brew now removes 25% of stagger instead of 50%
    inb4

In all seriousness I don't really know what they can do without making radical changes. The numbers aren't even the biggest issue here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Deleted
    Healing Elixirs is now on-use (but still triggers automatically below 35% hp). Has 2 charges and heals for about the same amount as a small (non-artefact) Gift of the Ox. The recharge time does not scale with haste. It can proc celestial fortune.

Don't really see any major balance changes other than some UI tweaks. The tooltips on most of my abilities are mostly the same. Cooldowns which get reduced by haste are now green, the stat screen is a bit simplified (to worse though) and name plates are of an adequate size now. PB is still 50%, Ironskin is changed, saw no talent updates, Special Delivery is still random and the Flaming Keg still very. slow.

Suramar is now unlocked so there's that and guardians got some new icons for their new skills.

Breath of Fire still doesn't apply its dot on Bosses (immune to Keg Smash debuff).
    Last edited by mmoc22f09fe318; 2016-04-21 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    Healing Elixirs is now on-use (but still triggers automatically below 35% hp). Has 2 charges and heals for about the same amount as a small (non-artefact) Gift of the Ox. The recharge time does not scale with haste. It can proc celestial fortune.

Don't really see any major balance changes other than some UI tweaks. The tooltips on most of my abilities are mostly the same. Cooldowns which get reduced by haste are now green, the stat screen is a bit simplified (to worse though) and name plates are of an adequate size now. PB is still 50%, Ironskin is changed, saw no talent updates, Special Delivery is still random and the Flaming Keg still very. slow.

Suramar is now unlocked so there's that and guardians got some new icons for their new skills.

Breath of Fire still doesn't apply its dot on Bosses (immune to Keg Smash debuff).
    But hey, why address BrM when they can "significant" change BloodDK again.... maybe next build.. maybe..

Deleted
    Guys, one dumb question. Are we able to stagger armor piercing attacks again? I'm thinking about scenarios like mannoroth but without guard and any passive dr

Deleted
    no
    /10char

Another build, another week of unplayable.

Neat.

7+ Year Old Account
    has healing elexirs reduced cd by haste? an can we reduce its cd by using keg smash and tigerpalm ?

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    has healing elexirs reduced cd by haste? an can we reduce its cd by using keg smash and tigerpalm ?
    Negative. The CD is what it is.

That said, it's fairly strong given the two charges and the relatively short CD. It's a solid talent to pick up for soloing, and for fights where you don't need a particular Cooldown damage reduction, so I think it has a solid niche.

Deleted
    It's a joke what blizzard does with us.
    But hey, they even thought we were OP in the 1st Build....

I see really, really black days coming for us.
    I mean, in Germany the Warcraft Film starts on May 26th and before that we need the Prepatch because there is literally no point to get free WoW acces by buying a ticket, learn the "old" classes and then, short time later, change all thinks by 180°.

Quote Originally Posted by NirmalaZdC View Post
    It's a joke what blizzard does with us.
    But hey, they even thought we were OP in the 1st Build....

I see really, really black days coming for us.
    I mean, in Germany the Warcraft Film starts on May 26th and before that we need the Prepatch because there is literally no point to get free WoW acces by buying a ticket, learn the "old" classes and then, short time later, change all thinks by 180°.
    Stop that.

For one thing, the overt negativity is understandable but it does nothing productive. I'm pretty sure I've already said this to you specifically? So seriously, stop. It's just going to help perpetuate a bad community. Be constructive with negative feelings instead of just complaining. Also, there's zero chance that we're getting prepatch three months before launch day. It's not happening. We still have a long time before then. So relax, give good, constructive feedback, and just let the development cycle take its course. Realize that Blizzard would never be able to ship us in this state, we'd need buffs at launch if that were the case. And they would have to do them.

Deleted
    Realize that Blizzard would never be able to ship us in this state, we'd need buffs at launch if that were the case. And they would have to do them.
    *cough* WoD Start *cough*
    Also, there's zero chance that we're getting prepatch three months before launch day. It's not happening.
    1st: They said the Pre-Event will last longer.
    2nd: It is pointless to give anyone WoW access and by buying a movie ticket then make drastically changes a short time after new player learn a bit of WoW.
    There is no.single.reason.
    So relax, give good, constructive feedback
    There was more than 200 posts with constructive feedback in the US Forum. Not a single response nor any fixes.
    We got 2 "big" changes since release: PB nerf down to 50% of Stagger and today HE as active ability with 2 charges. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by NirmalaZdC View Post
    *cough* WoD Start *cough*
    Yeah, and it didn't last. Case in point. If it ships badly, they have to buff it. There's no way they wouldn't.

1st: They said the Pre-Event will last longer.
    2nd: It is pointless to give anyone WoW access and by buying a movie ticket then make drastically changes a short time after new player learn a bit of WoW.
    There is no.single.reason.
    3 months is waaaay too long. They would have announced it by now if it were to drop at the end of may. You realize that, right?

That's purely your opinion and nothing more.

There was more than 200 posts with constructive feedback in the US Forum. Not a single response nor any fixes.
    We got 2 "big" changes since release: PB nerf down to 50% of Stagger and today HE as active ability with 2 charges. Awesome.
    Doesn't matter. Keep doing it. Complaining about it is worthless. Worse than worthless, it's detrimental.

Never mind that not all feedback on those forums is actually constructive. Some of it's right, but it's not all constructive or in a format that's useful for devs haha. Seriously though. I saw some of that feedback, a decent chunk is just bitching.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Yeah, and it didn't last. Case in point. If it ships badly, they have to buff it. There's no way they wouldn't.
    But this scenario is just horrible and can't be at all what we want...
    You really wanna start into an addon with a horrible class and hope that Blizz gets the balancing right at that point with short amount of time, when they couldn't (or didn't want to, dont know) do it in months before with constructive feedback?

And the matter right now is not only numbers and I bet they won't change class design or spells at that point