Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think its weird that Blizzard lists the Pre-Purchase bonuses under the physical CE such as Early Access Beta, when it seems like it is impossible to get it until launch? At least in Sweden Blizzard refers to Swedish retail shops on their pre-purchase page. Can anyone in the EU gain early access by pre-purchasing since it is listed as one of the bonuses on the eu page: http://eu.battle.net/overwatch/en/buy/ (Go over to the Collectors Edition tab)

Komplett.se which I purchased from told me I would get the pre purchase code together with delivery and assured me I would at least get the Widowmaker skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    I think its weird that Blizzard lists the Pre-Purchase bonuses under the physical CE such as Early Access Beta, when it seems like it is impossible to get it until launch? At least in Sweden Blizzard refers to Swedish retail shops on their pre-purchase page. Can anyone in the EU gain early access by pre-purchasing since it is listed as one of the bonuses on the eu page: http://eu.battle.net/overwatch/en/buy/ (Go over to the Collectors Edition tab)

Komplett.se which I purchased from told me I would get the pre purchase code together with delivery and assured me I would at least get the Widowmaker skin.
    There's no point in getting the prepurchase code with delivery, it's useless after may 5th. All it does is give you access to open beta two days early. I pre-ordered a physical copy too but they emailed me the code for early access.

Quote Originally Posted by Bormes View Post
    I hear ya. I saved significantly buying origins on amazon, but would love to get the early access to tracer I thought I paid for, but apparently is only available when you purchase directly from blizzard, though I did not see this stated anywhere when I purchased.
    To be fair, the amazon page only says you get Tracer free, not that you get her early.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    There's no point in getting the prepurchase code with delivery, it's useless after may 5th. All it does is give you access to open beta two days early. I pre-ordered a physical copy too but they emailed me the code for early access.
    There is still a point to pre-purchasing the game even without the early access. I still get the Widowmaker skin, which is the hero Im looking forward to playing the most, and I get a Overwatch Metal Badge as well. The metal badge is an exclusive item some retailers have as a bonus for pre-purchasing.

Deleted
    uk amazon orders DO NOT get the early access code. its a GAME exclusive which is bullshit but its £9 cheaper than buying it from bnet so had to do it... annoying as hell.

Honestly, this clusterf@ck with physical copies is not worth it at all. Buy digital from BNet, get all your shit on time and save some trees in the process. Your shelf should either have a Collector's Edition or nothing at all. Everything else is a dust collecting waste of space.
    ~IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Smag View Post
    Honestly, this clusterf@ck with physical copies is not worth it at all. Buy digital from BNet, get all your shit on time and save some trees in the process. Your shelf should either have a Collector's Edition or nothing at all. Everything else is a dust collecting waste of space.
    ~IMHO
    While it is a clusterfuck, especially with tracer releasing early in heroes and the wings in diablo I still get a better deal retail on this one.
    Bnet costs me 59.99 for the Origin Edition, my local game shop costs me 54.99 and I gotten 2 early beta codes and on release I get a keychain + a metal artwork plate in gold with all the heroes on it measuring like 25cm x 17cm.
    On top of that I still get all the perks like the widowmaker skin and everything advertised in the Origin Edition.

Of course waiting on my free Tracer in Heroes or my wings in Diablo till release day is a downside since they are out yet, but that's something you have to personally weigh off.

I don't have prime so i'm out of luck, I buyed it from Blizzard store