Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Downwithopp View Post
    ITT: People who are sad that they can't afford nice things, and have to get on the internet and rage at those who can. Got our tickets for a super fun weekend of partying, playing games, watching cosplay, and going to Disneyland. MAN WHAT A WASTE.

lmao i wouldnt go if i was paid to go.

PS you cant party and play games. You think you can, but you really cant!

Tried for many years now was in que at 7pm PT on the dot, 8 mins later sold out.

Guess I'll try again on round 2

What can we expect at this years' Blizzcon anyway? The big and interesting panels usually revolved around WoW, where each expansion means a lot of new information. This year, the expansion will be freshly released, the movie will be out, Overwatch live, HS will have a new expansion, SC2 is no longer in production ... I mean, I wouldn't want to buy a ticket to watch panels about a new Diablo expansion, where the only info that could be interesting is a potential new class.

The rest? New HotS heroes and maps, that can be presented in a 1min30sec video. New Overwatch heroes and maps? Same. New HS cards? I don't need a panel for that. So with what would actually be valuable information, is information about a 7.1 WoW patch and that is maybe one 1h panel.

I wish they'd at least reveal their panel schedule to see which games will be in the spotlight to help us make a decision.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    WoW is dead, nobody likes Blizzard, yet somehow those tickets get ripped away like they were cans of food at a supermarket 2 days before doomsday.

Deleted
    The virtual ticket barely has anything worth watching.. Can't imagine BlizzCon itself having more.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    WoW is dead, nobody likes Blizzard, yet somehow those tickets get ripped away like they were cans of food at a supermarket 2 days before doomsday.
    Well, It's not exactly WoW fans is it.

WoW fans are now second class citizens to Hearthstone and EVEN Overwatch fans.

the WoW related events will be even SMALLER this year than ever before.

This link is posted on the Hearthstone sites, and the Overwatch sites.

you want my opinion? Chaud should stop kissing Blizzards ass and actually take action, MMOchampion is one of the strongest news tools for this game. if he put a nostralius petition up on the site, it'd get thousands more cigs.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post

you want my opinion? Chaud should stop kissing Blizzards ass and actually take action, MMOchampion is one of the strongest news tools for this game. if he put a nostralius petition up on the site, it'd get thousands more cigs.
    I would prefer if all wow related stuff was covered in gamescom , atleast i can go to that one
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

nothing new today..

waiting for the real news..

Deleted
    What would be the point on going?? exchange my toughts and meet new ppl with same interests?(got that coverd on work).It use to be about more inside info for the upcoming games,but everything is out,and will be out by the time of blizzcon,so no new news.Gona buy myself for BF a 4k samsung tv and ps4neo rather for that money.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Perhaps asinine posts like yours are self evident that many, many people still do still support Blizzard? Every year Blizzcon is absolutely packed with hungry, engaged players that want the best from Blizzard. Every year millions of users engage in WoW and other franchises from Blizzard.

If you're tired of Blizzard then please move on?

Or, if instead you want better from Blizzard then please share us your thoughts !?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post

But... but... wasn't the Nostralius closure the biggest thing to hit the internet ever? I thought Blizzard was going to be forced to open legacy servers by a tidal wave of public outrage?

You mean to tell me that in reality, nobody outside a couple of hundred thousand people nobody gives a fuck?

Having got the time off work, it'd be nice if for once I could get to do it. It's one of those once in a lifetime things and yet for tickets to sell out in 9 minutes and then pop up on EBay at 845 dollars is pretty sickening :/

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    As a poor person, I won't be attending. Sadface.
    the trip there would cost 5 times the amount of the Bcon ticket for me :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    people complaining about people wanting to go to blizzcon on a blizzard fan website wat, and 200 dollars or w/e it is shouldn't be too much once a year for a person who's working.
    Last edited by mmoc587996818c; 2016-04-21 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fynnlagh View Post
    I just think it's totally overprized. Especially when you need a hotel, flight and food.

For the same money you could buy two tickets for a five day music festival and see all the bands you ever heard of or buy a season ticket for the local football club (Germany).
    Even the virtual ticket is massively overprized.
    Well it's £24.99 usually here for the VT and I'd say it's worth for the goodies and 2 days of uninterrupted content.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    What can we expect at this years' Blizzcon anyway? The big and interesting panels usually revolved around WoW, where each expansion means a lot of new information. This year, the expansion will be freshly released, the movie will be out, Overwatch live, HS will have a new expansion, SC2 is no longer in production ... I mean, I wouldn't want to buy a ticket to watch panels about a new Diablo expansion, where the only info that could be interesting is a potential new class.

The rest? New HotS heroes and maps, that can be presented in a 1min30sec video. New Overwatch heroes and maps? Same. New HS cards? I don't need a panel for that. So with what would actually be valuable information, is information about a 7.1 WoW patch and that is maybe one 1h panel.

I wish they'd at least reveal their panel schedule to see which games will be in the spotlight to help us make a decision.
    Idk doesn't really matter, i go for vacation and to party + meet with friends i see there every year. SC2 world championship will be happening that is good enough for me. I didn't watch any of the panels last year besides the opening ceremony.

Not sure why this many people feel the need to pop in and trash blizzcon.

First time I went, was the ultimate "get your geek on" fun experience, had a blast with a bunch of buddies. Went for a few years after just because the first experience was so fun, but didn't enjoy it as much and haven't gone since.

Either way, it can be a lot of fun, or not fun at all depending on who you are. We get it, not everyone enjoys blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post
    lmao i wouldnt go if i was paid to go.

PS you cant party and play games. You think you can, but you really cant!
    Right, because when the convention center closes at 9 PM, you just have to go back to your hotel room for the rest of the night. You really don't have a clue, do you?