Page 1 of 2
LastLast

UNDERBELLY Rat Mount?!

Okay, so Blizzard goes ahead, and makes this AWESOME new Rat Mount model

THIS MOUNT in particular was one of my leading factors for why I was so excited for Legion...

AND IT'S ONLY USABLE IN ONE SMALL AREA? The Underbelly?! I refuse to believe this.. PLEASE tell me there are others out there with me?!

I mean GOD.. Make it a Fishing mount to mirror the old Giant Sewer Rat pet for goodness sake! AND I DON'T EVEN FISH BUT I DAMN WELL WOULD START

So disappointed.. This can't be it.. Just a small tiny part of the game? No.. Blizzard wouldn't get that low..

I'm extremely disappointed as well

edit: source http://legion.wowhead.com/news=25250...ilable-archaeo
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Would rather burn it...

Deleted
    Dont understand this choice aswell, it looks like a waist of dev time.
    Nobody will ever go to the underbelly ever again after Legion so this mount will be forgotten like the AQ mounts from vanilla.

I would be fine with it if they make a questline to train the rat in the underbelly like Venomhide Ravasaur so that in time it will become a real mount but atm it looks like this mount will be a waist.

As someone with four pet rats I am disappointed I won't have a giant rat mount yet relieved rats aren't being forced into labor on a large scale basis

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhh RATS!

sig made by BeastyBeauty

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post

THIS MOUNT in particular was one of my leading factors for why I was so excited for Legion...

AND IT'S ONLY USABLE IN ONE SMALL AREA? The Underbelly?! I refuse to believe this.. PLEASE tell me there are others out there with me?!

I mean GOD.. Make it a Fishing mount to mirror the old Giant Sewer Rat pet for goodness sake! AND I DON'T EVEN FISH BUT I DAMN WELL WOULD START

So disappointed.. This can't be it.. Just a small tiny part of the game? No.. Blizzard wouldn't get that low..

Don't sweat it. By the time Legion is done there will be 12 different variations of this mount. Does look really cool though.

Maybe they'll add an "usable everywhere" version that is harder to farm ? I don't really see the point of making this skin without using it too so I'm pretty sure you'll get a permamount tied to the currency you get in the Underbelly's chests.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible that there's an Underbelly-only version for the sake of travel in the Underbelly FFA and a regular mount version as a rarer reward. I'd recommend not jumping to conclusions so quickly based on a single datamined item, or send feedback if you can; it's not like asking them to make a mount out of a mount model is a big request.
    Last edited by SunspotAnims; 2016-04-21 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
    It's possible that there's an Underbelly-only version for the sake of travel in the Underbelly FFA and a regular mount version as a rarer reward. I'd recommend not jumping to conclusions so quickly based on a single datamined item, or send feedback if you can; it's not like asking them to make a mount out of a mount model is a big request.
    exactly, we still have a whole zone of stuff to be added, maybe we get one with a rep from suramar
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Underbelly Tycoon (New) Loot 20,000 Sightless Eyes in Dalaran's Underbelly. Mount Reward: Ratstallion. 10 points.
    Looks like the permanent one is a reward for doing PvP in the Dalaran Sewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Looks like the permanent one is a reward for doing PvP in the Dalaran Sewers.
    Well.. Shit..

Looks like I have to start PvPing in Legion.

I hate PvP.

My friend calls it the ted cruz mount. "Rato"

High energy people will understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Great looking mount, but it shouldn't be limited in where you can use it ... or put a fun questline in to unlock it's use anywhere.
    But very cool mount.
    That was old data, we now know there's a permanent version for 20,000 Dalaran Sewers currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    o disappointed.. This can't be it.. Just a small tiny part of the game? No.. Blizzard wouldn't get that low..
    err are you not aware of the bug mounts from AQ 40? Only usable in AQ 40 and if you get agro they disappear..one of th e best mount models in the game from Vanilla and you can't use them outside a raid that people only do for transmog and pets. (yes I'm aware of the archiology bug mount but IMO the red version is the best, and he archiology mount is a pain in the rear to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    That was old data, we now know there's a permanent version for 20,000 Dalaran Sewers currency.
    For collecting 20,000 of it. Not costing 20,000.

Quote Originally Posted by mytheiya View Post
    err are you not aware of the bug mounts from AQ 40? Only usable in AQ 40 and if you get agro they disappear..one of th e best mount models in the game from Vanilla and you can't use them outside a raid that people only do for transmog and pets. (yes I'm aware of the archiology bug mount but IMO the red version is the best, and he archiology mount is a pain in the rear to get.
    Best mount? You look like you fall over any moment on them.
    I have the archeology version and there is a similar mount from the store. The red grinning reaver - it even has wings and can fly.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Even the red version of the AQ mount really shows its age at this point.
    I would be happy if they became usable outside of that instance, but still wouldn't use them too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Best mount? You look like you fall over any moment on them.
    I have the archeology version and there is a similar mount from the store. The red grinning reaver - it even has wings and can fly.
    I said its ONE of the best vanilla mount models-not the best, and thats just my opinion, I also like the Wintersaber Tiger even if they made my rep grind trivial with the new quest lines.

I agree they are showing their age, and as you can't use them outside AQ 40 their is no reason for blizz to spend anytime on updating them, that doesn't mean I still dont' want to have mine available to ride outside the instance..and I hate archeology sooo much I doubt I'll ever grind enough tol avir fragments to get it.

IMO that Reaver mount is Fugly!! lol

Personally I want this NPC"s snail mount!!!!
    !

I would also love a snail mount.