Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Haha. Typical.

You come back when you actually own your own home and have the ability to put your mouth where your (lack of) money is.

I wouldnt ever offer my house to a stranger of another country.
    "At the moment". I've sub-let places in the past, I know all about the pitfalls. I still wouldn't discriminate against someone based on their place of birth or religion. I know plenty of Muslims and they're all awesome folk. On the other hand, I've met plenty of Christians too and holy shit a lot of them are real cunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    All those miners and guest workers that came and worked here ended up first in wooden sheds, much like the camps you see now in the refugee centers. They weren't well treated or paid, i know this because i have a grandfather from eastern europe and one from pure belgian background both worked in the mines and the difference in how both were treated was shocking to say the least. This caused friction in the next generation of those that do grew up here and fights were actually rather common, so the idea that showing them the iron fist and not giving them a hand, something you advocate does not work it increases tensions it doesn't decreases them. These racial tensions you can still very much see in home towns as mine which are miner towns, since each nationality has their own pubs and what not, not that you can't enter those places if you do not belong but i wouldn't go stirring up crap in those places, what you could do in other places. Among my generation and the younger one you see this much less if not completely gone.

Those economic refugees are also being send back in large numbers, i know for my country by february and this is before the treaty with Turkey it was already in the hundreds. This is also what the European majority (EPP, ALDE, S&D) is doing in their nations as it's one of the many active discouraging tactics in place.

Among those groups were also people from an arabic background, yet decades later it's not the first generation we had to worry about it was the 4th and 5th generation that is radicalizing.

Anyway not going to go further in on this since i dislike people who hide behind new accounts for whatever reason, just wanted to point that out.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, you know what party i belong to?

This one check where it stands on the political spectrum, you are going to have put a whole lot more effort if you want to try to dismiss my points, since by simply saying i'm taking shots at the right not really going to work here.

Cause i am on the right and i will continue to point out morons on the right as they undermine valid points made by the right and incorrectly simplify complex issues to nothing more than one liners and buzzwords.

I don't fear of the right wing coming into power, since far right never does here. They grow temporarily and simply fade out when people realize that complex socio-economic issues can't be blame on a variation of the skin tone know as brown. As for right coming into power, right already is in power here there is no centrum-left or left party in the majority and in Europe a large part is under centrum-right control with france being the exception.

Seems to me you aren't fully up to date on things currently stand in Europe, i recommend getting an informed opinion before continuing to make claims about others.
    Nah. Instead, you can blame bruteforce shunting of humans with vastly different cultural backgrounds together not working out like in your fanfictions on "Islamaphobia".

Zero chance of you being anything else.

Deleted
    that with be funy a hot blonde getting a man refuge as roomate or havign a famly and getting one

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    "At the moment". I've sub-let places in the past, I know all about the pitfalls. I still wouldn't discriminate against someone based on their place of birth or religion. I know plenty of Muslims and they're all awesome folk. On the other hand, I've met plenty of Christians too and holy shit a lot of them are real cunts.
    But you have zero plans to do it. So...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Households with girls ages 8 to 15 should be required to take in "refugees".
    thats more funy

Deleted
    So if someone had it that it was their religion to kill everyone that doesn't believe in their religion, you'd just let them live at your place? This is unfuckinglikely.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ive sub let places to people to. Those who pay a bond and pay rent.

The fact remains. You have no house to offer at the moment and therefore have no way to put up or shut up.

All you are doing is repeating empty words.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    But you have zero plans to do it. So...
    Actually, I'm looking to rent a new place closer to my employer before next winter. I'll be looking for a 2 bedroom place as it's significantly cheaper than renting a place solo. Part of that process will be finding someone to rent the second room to. I make it a policy not to rent to friends/family or acquaintances due to the complications that can arise from over-familiarity in what is essentially a business agreement, so I'll be looking for a 'stranger' to rent the room.
    I couldn't care less if they're male, female, black, white, asian, christian, muslim, gay, straight or trans.
    I'd be more concerned about their likes and dislikes. I'd prefer someone who doesn't drink, doesn't particularly enjoy watching football and works similar hours to myself. But I'm flexible on just about everything.
    One thing I can guarantee you will not affect my decision will be ethnicity/religion. Because I have something called respect for other people's religions and traditions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So if someone had it that it was their religion to kill everyone that doesn't believe in their religion, you'd just let them live at your place? This is unfuckinglikely.
    Mind explaining to me what religion that is? I might change my stance if you can give me an example of a recognised religion that preaches these principles.

Deleted
    Mind explaining to me what religion that is? I might change my stance if you can give me an example of a recognised religion that preaches these principles.
    You don't decide what's a religion and what isn't. The only difference between you and me is how much shit someone is willing to accept before saying no. You just proved that. You said you wouldn't discriminate based on religion but then you admit you would.

Actually, I'm looking to rent a new place closer to my employer before next winter. I'll be looking for a 2 bedroom place as it's significantly cheaper than renting a place solo. Part of that process will be finding someone to rent the second room to. I make it a policy not to rent to friends/family or acquaintances due to the complications that can arise from over-familiarity in what is essentially a business agreement, so I'll be looking for a 'stranger' to rent the room.
    I couldn't care less if they're male, female, black, white, asian, christian, muslim, gay, straight or trans.
    I'd be more concerned about their likes and dislikes. I'd prefer someone who doesn't drink, doesn't particularly enjoy watching football and works similar hours to myself. But I'm flexible on just about everything.
    One thing I can guarantee you will not affect my decision will be ethnicity/religion. Because I have something called respect for other people's religions and traditions.

- - - Updated - - -

Except Christians, who you called cunts.

Your words fit right in with the "If I had all the money in the world..." questions. A timewaster for a scenario that will never occured.

Deleted
    You don't decide what's a religion and what isn't.
    Great answer! No, really. That's really given me food for thought,

Deleted
    Great answer! No, really. That's really given me food for thought,
    Just ignore the rest of the post because you don't want to admit you lied?

Deleted
    Except Christians, who you called cunts.

Your words fit right in with the "If I had all the money in the world..." questions. A timewaster for a scenario that will never occured.
    I didn't call Christians cunts. I said I've met a lot of Christians who are cunts. I've also met a lot of black people that are cunts. Oh and a few asians. I know some girls that are cunts too. And guys!
    My point is, cunts are everywhere. They transcend sociopolitical, religious boundaries.
    Actually, there are four types of people I certainly wouldn't live with. Bigots, xenophobes, Racists and Sexists. But that's pretty reasonable.

Deleted
    I didn't call Christians cunts. I said I've met a lot of Christians who are cunts. I've also met a lot of black people that are cunts. Oh and a few asians. I know some girls that are cunts too. And guys!
    My point is, cunts are everywhere. They transcend sociopolitical, religious boundaries.
    Actually, there are four types of people I certainly wouldn't live with. Bigots, xenophobes, Racists and Sexists. But that's pretty reasonable.
    Best not live with yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd in all honesty let them sleep in the streets first.

Deleted
    Careful! If you talk sense, the bigots and xenophobes might get upset!
    You have not delivered one sane sentence in this thread, you even disqualify yourself by directly insulting people that have a different opinion. Maybe you should start traveling the world a bit (and I don't mean to resorts where the British like to sunbath and consume massive amounts of alcohol) and get some knowledge of life. It seems it's YOU who takes all his information from the mainstream media (or internet) as fact.

So how do you live with yourself and your Bigoted opinions?

If only there was any rich islamic country that could take them in. Oh wait...

Deleted
    Best not live with yourself.
    Why do you say that?

- - - Updated - - -

So how do you live with yourself and your Bigoted opinions?
    Care to explain how I'm bigoted?

Deleted
    Why do you say that?
    Because you're a bigot.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-04-21 at 02:58 PM.